Plants vs Zombies Protection Spell

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Plants vs Zombies Protection Spell

Post by Venefica »

Take a representation of a Pea Shooter from the computer game Plants vs Zombies. In this game Pea Shooters are your main infantry units protecting your house from hordes of zombies. A representation of any protector unit from a Tower Defense type computer game can be used, I just use Plants vs Zombies because I really like that game, and because it is easy to get a hold of cheap toy figures of the plants.

Sit with the Pea Shooter (or whatever is your favorite plant character) toy in your hands. You can light a bit of incense or a candle if you like. Imagine the toy coming to life and like in the game shooting down negative energy, ill wishes and anything else which can harm you. Say these words.
"I plant you in my mind the keep me safe.
Your role is like in the game which spawned you.
Shoot down all negativity, all ill wishes and all darkness from my sight.
Keep me safe, you are my guardian.
Little toy plant I bid you be my protector."

Place the Pea Shooter toy near you, like on your desk, or near your bed and know that it will prevent negativity from reaching you. Now and again repeat the spell to infuse the toy with new energy. This spell might seam frivolous, and it is, it is meant to be fun, for fun and joy are the best tools against negativity there ever was.
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”