summon succubus spell?

link5019
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by link5019 »

first off, Please dont tell me its a bad idea or i shouldnt. ive already seen everything about why but i still want to summon one.
so if you could please tell me one since the spells are rare for me to find(As in ive found one that doesnt work).

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by Stukov »

link5019 wrote:first off, Please dont tell me its a bad idea or i shouldnt. ive already seen everything about why but i still want to summon one.
so if you could please tell me one since the spells are rare for me to find(As in ive found one that doesnt work).
I'm not going to tell you you shouldnt, but we need to know why as intent is important.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

link5019
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by link5019 »

why? Well heres my reasons.
1. relationship
2. if that doesnt work then a sexual relationship
3. if number 1 and 2 dont work then just for the sexual stuff.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by Stukov »

That isn't very descriptive. Why do you want those things, what brought you to this point.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

link5019
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by link5019 »

Stukov wrote:That isn't very descriptive. Why do you want those things, what brought you to this point.
well ive been having a hard time getting into a relationship for one part. Ive always wanted to meet a succubus. ive always wanted a relationship with a succubus. i just all around want to meet a succubus for all those reasons.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by Stukov »

What are you willing to trade for to be with a succubus?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

link5019
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by link5019 »

my love only to her and only her, devotion to her, even possibly my soul but probably not.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

summon succubus spell?

Post by Belial »

Oh Stukov you would be the one to answer.Well I suppose you have special connections regarding this area and you could probably pull favors as I get the ominous feeling you plan to.Still try not to overdo it.I recognize that glint in your eyes.Well I suppose I don't really need to lecture you.You exercise a lot of discipline and responsibility , at least more than I do.
Concealed in darkness my secrets hide, chase my shadows and peer inside, a magic door for the bold, between lines lay the key of gold.

A dark invitation~

Christeos dosig

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by Stukov »

Belial wrote:Oh Stukov you would be the one to answer.Well I suppose you have special connections regarding this area and you could probably pull favors as I get the ominous feeling you plan to.Still try not to overdo it.I recognize that glint in your eyes.Well I suppose I don't really need to lecture you.You exercise a lot of discipline and responsibility , at least more than I do.
Lol, calling me a spirit pimp now eh? There is no prerequisite for responsibility when it comes to power, but its kind of nice not to screw everyone.

Anyways, back to the subject, so you are feeling alone and you want affection? You want to actual affection or pretend affection?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

link5019
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by link5019 »

Belial wrote:Oh Stukov you would be the one to answer.Well I suppose you have special connections regarding this area and you could probably pull favors as I get the ominous feeling you plan to.Still try not to overdo it.I recognize that glint in your eyes.Well I suppose I don't really need to lecture you.You exercise a lot of discipline and responsibility , at least more than I do.
uhhh, okay... Ill just sit here and wait for his repsonse.

link5019
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by link5019 »

if the succubus gives actual effection then yeah, but if not pretend is good. either way im fine.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by Stukov »

link5019 wrote:if the succubus gives actual effection then yeah, but if not pretend is good. either way im fine.
And why do you desire this affection so much? You want it so bad you don't even care if it is fake?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

link5019
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by link5019 »

Stukov wrote:
link5019 wrote:if the succubus gives actual effection then yeah, but if not pretend is good. either way im fine.
And why do you desire this affection so much? You want it so bad you don't even care if it is fake?
yeah i dont care if its fake as i said it doesnt matter.
whaats with all the questions
as i said either way its fine.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by Stukov »

Think of it as I'm trying to find you the right "girl"...as Belial said I do have "connections", what do you want me to do, go and find you someone quick and easy that will sex you once and then tear you to pieces? Give you small moments of pleasure while every other moment of eternity tormenting and torturing you? So far, you haven't even indicated why you actually need a succubus, instead of just imagining up a lie, or a spell of delusion. These things matter.

You haven't explained why you care about the affection so much.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

link5019
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by link5019 »

Stukov wrote:Think of it as I'm trying to find you the right "girl"...as Belial said I do have "connections", what do you want me to do, go and find you someone quick and easy that will sex you once and then tear you to pieces? Give you small moments of pleasure while every other moment of eternity tormenting and torturing you? So far, you haven't even indicated why you actually need a succubus, instead of just imagining up a lie, or a spell of delusion. These things matter.

You haven't explained why you care about the affection so much.
the affection. i dont know why i care so much i just do. its something hard to explain for me but i will try.
its been a long time since ive been in a relationship and i have always wanted a succubus for the relationship. i mean yeah ive had relationships with other people but id really like one with a succbus. its hard for me to explain other than i just care.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by Stukov »

Are you sure you aren't looking for someone in particular?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

link5019
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by link5019 »

Stukov wrote:Are you sure you aren't looking for someone in particular?
positive. im not looking for someone in particular. just as the post said a succubus. even if i was looking for a particular succubus i dont know any succbus names. but even still i still want a relationship with a succbus.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by Stukov »

A succubus is someone. Just because they are a spirit, doesn't mean they aren't someone. I was basically asking, you sure you aren't looking for a particular succubus.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

link5019
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by link5019 »

Stukov wrote:A succubus is someone. Just because they are a spirit, doesn't mean they aren't someone. I was basically asking, you sure you aren't looking for a particular succubus.
well yeah i know they are someone. no i dont think im looking for a particular one at all. why, is there one you could name of your head. but no im not looking for a particular one.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by Stukov »

The reason I bring it up, is I get the feeling like you are actually "longing" for someone in particular, and the reason why you have a pull to succubus is because you was one either lovers, partners, companions, or one of you used the other on frequent occasion...I can't tell if the relationship was symbiotic or if one of you was using the other...cant tell if it was genuine care or if was faked.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

link5019
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by link5019 »

Stukov wrote:The reason I bring it up, is I get the feeling like you are actually "longing" for someone in particular, and the reason why you have a pull to succubus is because you was one either lovers, partners, companions, or one of you used the other on frequent occasion...I can't tell if the relationship was symbiotic or if one of you was using the other...cant tell if it was genuine care or if was faked.
so can you name one off the top of your head and is this leading up to a summoning of one?

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by Stukov »

I doubt I'm going to get a name, its not for me to get anyways. Yes, I'm not wasting your time with questions, but I don't summon. I can basically give your request out and see if there is anyone willing to fulfill your request. However, I'm trying to find the right one for you, as I said, I have a feeling there is a per-exisiting connection you are actually looking to reestablish.

But I need stuff from you to do that, so none of that, what I said previously rings any bells for you?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

link5019
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by link5019 »

Stukov wrote:I doubt I'm going to get a name, its not for me to get anyways. Yes, I'm not wasting your time with questions, but I don't summon. I can basically give your request out and see if there is anyone willing to fulfill your request. However, I'm trying to find the right one for you, as I said, I have a feeling there is a per-exisiting connection you are actually looking to reestablish.

But I need stuff from you to do that, so none of that, what I said previously rings any bells for you?
uhhhh, the only thing that might make it ring a bell is i get this feeling for a longing for something that has been lost for a long time. and ive searched for it for a long time but have not found anything thus far. but other than that nothing.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by Stukov »

So would you rather assistance finding that thing or individual rather than a random succubus?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

link5019
Forum Member
Forum Member

summon succubus spell?

Post by link5019 »

Stukov wrote:So would you rather assistance finding that thing or individual rather than a random succubus?
we can try finding the individual and if that doesnt work then a random succbus.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”