Money Miracle with a psalm

ΙΟΛΗ7
Benefactor
Benefactor

Money Miracle with a psalm

Post by ΙΟΛΗ7 »

This spell comes from an author,dear friend of mine.I've allready tested it twice and gave me fantastic results.In order to be sure about it's effectiveness,i also gave it to several friends of mine.All they had to say,was that in a few days they solved many of their financial problems.It belongs in the white magic's path.The spell is this:

For this ritual you'll need
Frankincense,golden frankincense,myrrh
golden thread
A piece of paper on which you''ll write the following psalm:

You'll work one Thursday in the hour of Zeus during waxing moon.Burn the three incenses (in an incense burner)together,and let them burn until the end of your ritual.Clean the paper and the thread by passing them through the smoke.Write the psalm and wrap it in a role.Then tie it good with the golden thread and wear it on your neck for 40 days.Within 40 days most of your financial problems will be solved.

psalm 101

O Lord, hear my prayer, and let my cry come unto Thee.
Turn not Thy face away from me; in the day when I am afflicted, incline Thine ear unto me.
In the day when I call upon Thee, quickly hearken unto me.
For my days are vanished like smoke, and my bones consumed like wood for the burning.
I am smitten like grass, and withered is my heart, for I forgot to eat my bread.
By reason of the voice of my groaning, my bone hath cleaved unto my flesh.
I am become like a pelican of the wilderness, I am like an owl in a ruined house.
I have watched, and am like a sparrow that sitteth alone upon the house-top.
The whole day long mine enemies reproached me, and they that praised me made an oath against me.
For before the face of Thy wrath and Thine anger I ate ashes like bread, and my drink I mingled with weeping; for after uplifting me, Thou hast dashed me down.
My days like a shadow have declined, and I like grass am withered.
But Thou, O Lord, for ever abidest, and Thy remembrance is unto generation and generation.
Thou shalt rise up and have pity upon Sion, for it is time to have compassion on her, yea, the time is come.
For Thy servants have taken pleasure in her stones, and they shall feel pity for her dust.
And the nations shall fear Thy name, O Lord, and all the kings of the earth Thy glory.
For the Lord shall build up Sion, and He shall be seen in His glory.
He hath regarded the prayer of the humble, and hath not despised their supplication.
Let this be written for another generation, and the people that is being created shall praise the Lord.
For He hath looked out from His holy height, the Lord from heaven hath looked upon the earth, To hear the groaning of them that be in fetters, to loose the sons of the slain, To declare in Sion the name of the Lord, and His praise in Jerusalem, When the peoples are gathered together, and the kings to serve the Lord.
He answered Him in the way of his strength: The fewness of my days declare unto me.
Take me not away at the half of my days; in generations and generations are Thy years.
In the beginning, O Lord, Thou didst lay the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the works of Thy hands.
They shall perish, but Thou abidest; and all like a garment shall grow old, And as a vesture shalt Thou fold them, and they shall be changed; but Thou art the same, and Thy years shall not fail.
The sons of Thy servants shall have their dwelling, and their seed for ever shall be guided aright.

i suggest that you also use green ink to write and a green candle for the ritual.

by Faiza Kodona
Attachments
DSC02820.JPG
Most people fight for the possible.
I fight for the impossible!

Etar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Money Miracle with a psalm

Post by Etar »

Very interesting. Fortunatelly I don't have any financial problems.

ΙΟΛΗ7
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by ΙΟΛΗ7 »

I'm happy for you.We leave in difficult times....i'm sure many people will need this ancient recipe.Good luck to all.
Most people fight for the possible.
I fight for the impossible!

magictinkerbell
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magictinkerbell »

Question if possible ?
Sounds like a nice little spell :)
However, I wonder ... do you think it could be changed to get a work ambition granted, rather than have your money problems eliminated? If that's be possible, then perhaps a different intention can be worked in ... such as maybe .. along with the psalm on one side of the paper, writing your work ambition on the back of the paper?

Any feedback would be interesting ... Or do you feel this is only for getting rid of money-problems?

Magictinkerbell

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by isis.auset5 »

I'm sorry, this may seem like a silly question, but there are a few terms I'm not familiar with - not only am I not english, I'm also not, well, very cult in these matters.

First - what is the hour of Zeus?

Second - a waxing moon corresponds to the first quarter moon, therefore crescent moon? Thank you!

autodydact
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by autodydact »

Regarding the hours, Frater_NT made a very useful post on the topic which I have reproduced here:

Frater_NT wrote:Zeus is the Greek version of the Roman Jupiter. Jupiter rules Thursdays, but when it comes to specific hours you'll have to do a little math (or get some planetary hour software). You have to take the number of minutes from sunrise to sunset and divide it by 12. This is the number of minutes in each planetary hour for that day. Each hour for the full 24 hours will be that long. No hour will be exactly 60 minutes except for on the equinoxes, hours will be shorter or longer depending on the time of year it is. Once you have your hours, you'll use a chart like the one below to find the hour you're in.

As you can see, finding the hours of the day isn't terribly hard, but can be a pain in the ass to do on a daily basis. There are options for computer software and I've seen a few versions for android and iphone as well.

So, in the United Kingdom the hour of Zeus on Thursday 9th of January would be between 8:04 am and 8:45 am approximately.

The waxing moon is the time between the new moon and the full moon. I.e.- When the moon is growing in the sky. After the full moon it is said to be waning (shrinking) until the new moon where it cannot be seen in the sky. So, January 1st having been the new moon, the moon is currently waxing. So if you wanted to try out this spell (and were in the UK), you could do so this coming thursday.

Another question however, in tables of planetary correspondences I have always found that spells relating to money/wealth/abundance are aligned with the sun? In which case, why is this spell aligned with jupiter?

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”