Requesting a Luck spell

Orbweaver
Forum Member
Forum Member

Requesting a Luck spell

Post by Orbweaver »

greetings all. I recently completed my 6 month long Tulpa creation and am now at an impass...
I would like to learn a Luck spell to teach to her, sort of a method of quick use and re-casting in the event that i should need it.
Beyond this, the only magick i've practiced has been either passive, will invocation, or basic shamanism, and i would like to learn more of invocation and casting.

Any response at all, be it help or telling me why this is the wrong way to go about it, will be greatly appreciated.

-Orbweaver

P.S.- Her name is Surprise, for anyone curious

D.C Vilburt Gyrbäne II° = 0°
Forum Member
Forum Member

A quick advise.

Post by D.C Vilburt Gyrbäne II° = 0° »

Ugh.

So You are looking for a Luck Spell. What do you understand about the Practice of Magick? Do you have an Altar, if not start there.

We have noticed a Relationship between the Altar, Sigil, Magician and Psychology.

You must have a Blessed area where to draw the Luck Sigil you create.

You need 5 items in your Altar to symbolize the 5 Elements (Fire,Earth, Air, Water, Ether).

When you have your items, the Holy Altar, the Sigil (have you studied sigil making?) you are ready.

We use the following Rituals to Energize, and to Polarize the Sigil in question with the Powers of the chosen Gods and Astral Bodies.

Energy ritual:
1. Meditate.
2. The Ritual: *use your stomach to produse a deep "magical" voice, and pronounce clearly.
Si-u-na-an Si-nut Py-hä Rii-mu <--- touch the sigil with your index finger and your midle finger, or with a wand.
Rak-ka-an Kor-ke-am-man Yh-tey-den ____(put name of god here, make sure the god has positive attributes)
Ta-vu-jen Ke-rää-mäl-lä
Po-si-tii-vi-sel-la E-ner-gial-la,
Kii-tos Ra-ka-s _____ (put the name of the god you have chosen to worship here)
Ja E-le-men-tit
Tu-li, <--- touch the symbol for fire as mentioned above.
Maa, <--- touch the symbol for earth as mentioned above.
Il-ma, <--- touch the symbol for air as mentioned above.
Ve-si, <--- touch the symbol for water as mentioned above.
Er-is <--- touch the symbol for ether as mentioned above.

After the Energy ritual you start the Polarization ritual.

Kii-tos Rak-ka-at Tai-vaa-n Kap-pa-leet ____ <--- the astral body (Venus for excample) : ____ <---the god you chose for your sigil in the energization ritual.
Toi-vo-tan Ter-ve-tul-leek-si
Po-si-tii-vi-sen E-ner-gi-anne
Ja Py-hän Ga-lak-ti-sen Vii-sau-ten-ne,
Kii-tos Ra-ka-s Er-is
Ja E-le-men-tit
Er-is. <--- touch the symbol for ether as mentioned above.

3. Forget all about the Sigil or why it was made, and when you do, the Magick will not be in vein.
LOVE is The LAW, LOVE under WILL.

Korexon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Requesting a Luck spell

Post by Korexon »

Can't really help you on the luck charm thing... sorry. [shh]

However, I did want to comment because I wanted to congratulate you on the tulpa completion (well its never really a process that "ends" but you know what I mean)! [yay]

Your tulpa's name sounds a little familiar, were you on tulpa.info or Feld0's site perhaps?

Yekaterina
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Requesting a Luck spell

Post by Yekaterina »

If I were you, I would take a different approach. Instead of teaching her one spell that is meant to work on everything, I'd teach her 2 or 3 specific spells.

You see, the term luck is way too general. One can be lucky in love and another can be a very lucky gambler.These 2 people are very different. Similarly, a love spell is different than a money spell.

You can decide what it is that you need help with right now and teach her an appropriate spell. Once you got that working, you can move on to the next.

It will probably take a lot of time and she might master one spell while having difficulties with another, but you seem a very determined person who can take on a project like this.

Jack-o-diamonds
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: A quick advise.

Post by Jack-o-diamonds »

D.C Vilburt Gyrbäne II° = 0° wrote:Ugh.

So You are looking for a Luck Spell. What do you understand about the Practice of Magick? Do you have an Altar, if not start there.

We have noticed a Relationship between the Altar, Sigil, Magician and Psychology.

You must have a Blessed area where to draw the Luck Sigil you create.

You need 5 items in your Altar to symbolize the 5 Elements (Fire,Earth, Air, Water, Ether).

When you have your items, the Holy Altar, the Sigil (have you studied sigil making?) you are ready.

We use the following Rituals to Energize, and to Polarize the Sigil in question with the Powers of the chosen Gods and Astral Bodies.

Energy ritual:
1. Meditate.
2. The Ritual: *use your stomach to produse a deep "magical" voice, and pronounce clearly.
Si-u-na-an Si-nut Py-hä Rii-mu <--- touch the sigil with your index finger and your midle finger, or with a wand.
Rak-ka-an Kor-ke-am-man Yh-tey-den ____(put name of god here, make sure the god has positive attributes)
Ta-vu-jen Ke-rää-mäl-lä
Po-si-tii-vi-sel-la E-ner-gial-la,
Kii-tos Ra-ka-s _____ (put the name of the god you have chosen to worship here)
Ja E-le-men-tit
Er-is <--- touch the symbol for ether as mentioned above.

After the Energy ritual you start the Polarization ritual.

Kii-tos Rak-ka-at Tai-vaa-n Kap-pa-leet ____ <--- the astral body (Venus for excample) : ____ <---the god you chose for your sigil in the energization ritual.
Toi-vo-tan Ter-ve-tul-leek-si
Po-si-tii-vi-sen E-ner-gi-anne
Ja Py-hän Ga-lak-ti-sen Vii-sau-ten-ne,
Kii-tos Ra-ka-s Er-is
Ja E-le-men-tit
Er-is. <--- touch the symbol for ether as mentioned above.

3. Forget all about the Sigil or why it was made, and when you do, the Magick will not be in vein.
lol they said "quick" advice.

if you're going chaote style you can skip all the mumbo-jumbo and just reach a state of gnosis of your choice, charge the sigil thusly, burn that shit and go about your day. no altar and elemental symbolisms needed. it'd work just as well.
"oh, thou clear spirit, of thy fire thou madest me, and like a true child of fire, i breathe it back to thee."

D.C Vilburt Gyrbäne II° = 0°
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by D.C Vilburt Gyrbäne II° = 0° »

if you're going chaote style you can skip all the mumbo-jumbo and just reach a state of gnosis of your choice, charge the sigil thusly, burn that shit and go about your day. no altar and elemental symbolisms needed. it'd work just as well.
We would like to ask you if you ever have tried? We found that for us the magical effect's on our subconsious tend to have More Power when we use more Time, Energy and effort to cause the Effect's wanted.

Energy flow's, Where Focus Goes. Does it not?
LOVE is The LAW, LOVE under WILL.

Azkhet
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Azkhet »

D.C Vilburt Gyrbäne II° = 0° wrote:
We would like to ask you if you ever have tried? We found that for us the magical effect's on our subconsious tend to have More Power when we use more Time, Energy and effort to cause the Effect's wanted.

Energy flow's, Where Focus Goes. Does it not?
Because the idea behind chaos magick is the transfer of encrypted intent out of the grip of the conscious mind and into the subconscious, where it can act on desire free from contamination from the conscious mind. That freedom is key; without it, sigils misfire or simply fail all the time. Festooning your ritual with tons of quasi ceremonial or witchy bullshit may look cool and make you feel special, but you're putting a ton of effort into making sure your conscious mind is entertained and engaged, doing everything to tie yourself inextricably to the ritual. It's great for ceremonial magic, where all the ritual trappings are to convince the magician that she's a mage, but have no place here.

And yes, I'm quite experienced.

Jack-o-diamonds
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Jack-o-diamonds »

D.C Vilburt Gyrbäne II° = 0° wrote:

yes, i have done sigils like i mentioned more times than i can count, especially while lucid dreaming, and my results were 9/10. if you really want, i can def. give you some examples.

and i agree 100% with what azkhet said. doing a big, decked-out ritual ties you a little more to it and thus would most likely be harder to get the intent out of your conscious mind and into your subconscious. i am not saying doing a huge ritual is totally useless, i'm just saying the same effect, if not a better effect, can be done by doing a simple sigil.
"oh, thou clear spirit, of thy fire thou madest me, and like a true child of fire, i breathe it back to thee."

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”