SPELLS????

zard

SPELLS????

Post by zard »

This I find interesting. In a world with so many issues would one cast for so little? Why would one at all? I have. I have done horrible things with an exceptional gift for it before I learned it is not something a sane person ordinarily does. Then when I came to my senses I so missed the power I would engineer situations where I had to. I even hired out. I even found a good reason. Boy, did I regret that... at times. It did save a life and I now am glad I did it. I learned much. But, for the most part this nonsense of casting spells is worthless. The greatest we can cast is merely to work productively and by more-or-less ordinary means. Extraordinary means always entail extraordinary harm... even when worthwhile.

Jack-o-diamonds
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: SPELLS????

Post by Jack-o-diamonds »

what are you even talking about?

first off - this section is about spell sharing not only because people feel they need it (which from what i gather you are saying is pointless), but because people are INTERESTED in it. it's also pointless to read moby dick, but it's INTERESTING and gives jack more people to relate to.

you can talk about the futility of spells and worthlessness of it, but then you can go further and talk about the futility and worthlessness of hard work and other things that don't have to do with spells, because you work hard and do your best and then what? the earth gets snuffed out by the sun, and frankly that conversation bores everyone because it just leads to "everything is pointless" and everyone already knows that.

see? i just summed up where this conversation would have led to.

-jack
"oh, thou clear spirit, of thy fire thou madest me, and like a true child of fire, i breathe it back to thee."

Gaeus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gaeus »

You are my Idol, Miss Jack ;)

*A mistake of truly epic proportions, I'm sorry m'lady!
Could you ever forgive thee?
Last edited by Gaeus on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My quest is power, my dream is legacy, my code is honor.

Jack-o-diamonds
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Jack-o-diamonds »

Gaeus wrote:You are my Idol, Mr Jack ;)
Miss Jack ;P
"oh, thou clear spirit, of thy fire thou madest me, and like a true child of fire, i breathe it back to thee."

Emsi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Emsi »

That was the best response ever.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”