Spells to influence the move to a different city

Ca52andra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spells to influence the move to a different city

Post by Ca52andra »

Hello all. I am trying to come up with a spell to help influence my partner to move us to Colorado. I'm not sure where to even begin. Any suggestions?

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Spells to influence the move to a different city

Post by magari »

Colorado alone should be enough to convince him ;)

....but I live here Hah!

On a more serious note, this sounds like a job for rational planning of your future together. Not spells.

If it was me I wouldn't let him live a moment without seeing the benefits this amazing state has to offer.

Ca52andra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ca52andra »

Haha! I agree. It should be enough to convince him. And I have spent a lot of time and thought on making him aware of the true merits of Colorado. His personality and worldview will fit so nicely into the Colorado mindset.

He works in the IT industry and therefore can do well anywhere. But he is a Cancer and is having a hard time with the whole change thing. It makes him very resistant to ideas that I know he would like. And I may or may not have mentioned it enough time in enough different ways that he may or may not be tired of hearing about it ;) Oops.

So what I'm trying to come up with are some more subtle ways of influencing him. Make him think it was his idea sort of thing...

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Ca52andra wrote:Haha! I agree. It should be enough to convince him. And I have spent a lot of time and thought on making him aware of the true merits of Colorado. His personality and worldview will fit so nicely into the Colorado mindset.

He works in the IT industry and therefore can do well anywhere. But he is a Cancer and is having a hard time with the whole change thing. It makes him very resistant to ideas that I know he would like. And I may or may not have mentioned it enough time in enough different ways that he may or may not be tired of hearing about it ;) Oops.

So what I'm trying to come up with are some more subtle ways of influencing him. Make him think it was his idea sort of thing...
Maybe if you care about your partner then you will allow them to make the decision for themselves rather than manipulating them for your own desires. However, if you do wish to cast a spell a long these lines you could do it a couple of ways. You could scorch the ground blasting their whole life so they have no where to go but to run into your warming safe arms in CO. Or, you could try to find some assistance to give them courage and strength to do what they want to do, but are hesitant or afraid. However, neither mean they are guaranteed to join you in CO. Scorched earth could make them depressed and just kill themselves and giving them strength could end up with them learning you and them are not meant to be together. There are consequences to actions.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

witchpriest
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by witchpriest »

I agree with the above, a spell would be a violation of your partner's free will.

Have you ever tried dream travel? If you are able, find out in his mind why he is resistant to the idea of moving. Then you could talk about the situation. If you are not familiar with dream travel, even better just talk out it without the use of magic. Some things are better handled in mundane ways.

Best of luck.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”