interdimensional portal, is it possible? or ever been done?

aratliff1207
Forum Member
Forum Member

interdimensional portal, is it possible? or ever been done?

Post by aratliff1207 »

Ok so this is a rather odd or probably dorky question but has it ever been recorded or does any one know if it's even possible to travel to another world or dimension through the use of magick? And I mean physically.

aratliff1207
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: interdimensional portal, is it possible? or ever been do

Post by aratliff1207 »

Ok so with some research I happened to come across that Aliester Crowley in 1918 opened up a portal and apparently one of the "gray beings" aka the little grey aliens you see on TV came through and his name was "Lam"? If this were to be true then that means the ability to bring about a portal is real but is it possible to travel through one? And live?

Yex
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Yex »

"love is the whole and more than all" - ee cummings

"Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings" - Robert Hunter, as sung by Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dead

michael4343
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by michael4343 »

Hey,
I guess it depends on how you look at it. I always perceive there beings entities in other worlds who are able to move freely among the multiverse, maybe we call them angels, you could easily create a dimensional doorway for various bodies connected to your consciousness, we may call this astral travel or journeying, but if you're looking for a way to take the physical body from this dimension to another, you will need to transform the 'resonance' of the energy comprising your body to the resonance of this different dimension. What may be interesting to note is that a dimension is founded on laws and an entity in this dimension may resonate to a completely different kind of entity on another(e.g. a cat in universe A may be like a dinosaur in universe b). Some people like to think this change is appropriate to specific realms of thought; the power it holds in nature, its social activeness, or morality.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

It's not a dorky question, and actually something i'm interested in as well. (I will neither confirm nor deny a passing research project in seeing if it is possible)
However, I think that it's more possible to make a passageway through the multiverse and it's corresponding differentiating timelines rather than inter-dimensional travel (assuming you don't mean alternate timelines in your original thought for inter-dimensional travel)
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”