Astral Girlfriend

michael4343
Forum Member
Forum Member

Astral Girlfriend

Post by michael4343 »

Hello everyone,
Because of my recluse like nature i broke up with my girlfriend & i thought that you know what would be great i will make a girlfriend servitor, to serve me sexually talk to (a little bit) and all the other stuff i can't think about. I wish to bring her a personality from a divine realm, i always liked the personalities of the Indian people (not that they are divine, but i should be able to find a personality there likened to Indian people), make her obsessed with both myself and intercourse (this will be her sustenance, sexual energy), and i will give her a robust, large chested and stern appearance... Hey I can make whatever i want.
Any tips and stories please give some replies
Thanks

michael4343
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Astral Girlfriend

Post by michael4343 »

I was very interested in this girl from one piece
Spoiler:

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

michael4343 wrote:Hello everyone,
Hey I can make whatever i want.
Then why ask? [eg]
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

michael4343
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by michael4343 »

I mean by appearance buddy

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

The internet is littered with tales of why this may be a very bad idea and I've encountered and advised quite a few folk on how to get out over the years, both here and elsewhere.

If you search Succubus/ Incubus and related terms you'll find a lot of information, mostly negative, though.

Caveat Emptor, but do some research first.

At least go into it with your eyes open and watch out for emotional energy on your part, it can be a powerful subconscious force in this too.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Matrozs
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Matrozs »

Watch for the back-fire.
Hentai might serve you better. [smile]
Vjalár mekrum wyrd hrywn.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

michael4343 wrote:Hello everyone,
Because of my recluse like nature i broke up with my girlfriend & i thought that you know what would be great i will make a girlfriend servitor, to serve me sexually talk to (a little bit) and all the other stuff i can't think about. I wish to bring her a personality from a divine realm, i always liked the personalities of the Indian people (not that they are divine, but i should be able to find a personality there likened to Indian people), make her obsessed with both myself and intercourse (this will be her sustenance, sexual energy), and i will give her a robust, large chested and stern appearance... Hey I can make whatever i want.
Any tips and stories please give some replies
Thanks
Eeek! Hey hon, do yourself a favor and don't forget to build some boundaries or even a kill-switch into your "big booby obsessed girlfriend" servitor, 'kay? Seems like a great way to get yourself into a stubborn attachment/energy drain situation otherwise. I mean you do want the option of having a human girlfriend again at some point in your life, right? [tongue]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Just get a another real girlfriend, it's less of a headache, and you will be able to generate a far healthier physical and emotional attachment.

Intercourse with any familiar whilst good is also completely different from physical sex with a person. A thoughtform as a familiar, for sex, is quite substandard.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

michael4343 wrote:I mean by appearance buddy
Oh, my bad then. I am little tense lately. I am sorry.

Then Sypheara is closest to my feelings. [thumbup]
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

michael4343
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by michael4343 »

Yes sypheara i understand but it's all a matter of the manipulation of my senses. so i'm sure it'll feel fine. The emotional aspect though i don't believe i could put up with another person's emotions i already have my priest relatives washing me like a prune. I have a highly developed empathy complex so i believe i will just lose my mind if she's real. I know it's very ironic.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Just curious, what's your connection to Damballah la Flambeau? Because I feel like the Petro loa could offer more "direct" routes to manifesting your desires rather than using your own energy to make a servitor...if you catch my drift?
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

michael4343
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by michael4343 »

Yes I one hundred percent understand what you are talking about but a lot of the religion typifies personal entities, so i feel that their personalities are not subject to my desires, and because of this a servitor would be more appealing... I already did it using tulpamancy (God, i'm one of them now). Oh well good to see someone who knows about the african religions though O0

michael4343
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by michael4343 »

I feel it not right to bring them up as subjects to my personality.

michael4343
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by michael4343 »

Please don't think i am an uneducated individual who just grabs at things i like, their is a deeper connection but it'll take a few hours to post, i am busy you see

Urscumug
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Urscumug »

I wonder if it is possible to create a servitor with both "a personality from a divine realm" and "an obsession for yourself and intercourse". It looks to me as something like a mix between an angel and a demon.

Lucius
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lucius »

Eeehhh I think I have yet to meet a mage who hasn't thought about this at some point. Come on all of you, everyone who replied here- even you ladies!

Everyone at some point has thought about this in their journey... "Hey if I can create a thought form why not boink one?... Or have one boink me?"

As others have said, there are 100 reasons why it is a bad idea but it's not disastrous, knock yourself out kiddo ahaha.

[crazy] [gz] *sigh* [gz] [crazy] Somethings never change... ahahaha.

But seriously OP I'm not taking the mickey out of you don't get the wrong idea, I just think that if we become too reliant on our magic to solve our personal problems you may get addicted to it. But it's your path to walk not mine!

Lucius.
Lucius RavenCroft.
First Captain of the Dark Order and Consultant Exorcist.

"The man with the cat wearing the tin foil hat told me to go this way- where am I again?"

https://addictedtothememories.wordpress.com/

http://www.google.com/+LuciusRavenCroft

AyhanC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by AyhanC »

Eeek! Hey hon, do yourself a favor and don't forget to build some boundaries or even a kill-switch into your "big booby obsessed girlfriend" servitor, 'kay? Seems like a great way to get yourself into a stubborn attachment/energy drain situation otherwise. I mean you do want the option of having a human girlfriend again at some point in your life, right? [tongue]
yeahs that's what I did, I was working as a janitor 3 years ago, so I was living a pretty antisocial life because it was a night shit job...so I figured Id make a female companion to come home to....problem is, now when I try to talk to real women....she kind of comes up, her voice sticks in my head...cant really tell the difference between her and I guess..."the real woman"....I based her personality on...or if she somehow connected with the real person....sounds stupid but a real headache

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”