Send a being to haunt someone and the people with them?

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Send a being to haunt someone and the people with them?

Post by RoseRed »

Such as?
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

RoseRed wrote:Such as?
Similar to working with the Dark Dead. The effects are corrosive and can blow back to you/your home if you don't do adequate protection and cleansing, the spirit may attack you if you seem an easier target than your victim, etc. Also I'd be concerned about the victim's mental anguish and what they might do if they realize you're causing it. That's the main issue with using them for love magic. People expect to get their ex back all sweet and loving and end up with a crazy obsessive stalker instead. But for good or bad, they're some of the easier spirits to contact and they will gladly do the work.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

the_spiral wrote:
Liberator wrote:
the_spiral wrote:In my tradition an intranquil spirit would be contracted for such work. They're quite easy to get in touch with even for novices. Keep in mind easy doesn't mean safe, clean or reliable.
But intranquils are only for people who want to get their ex back, not for vengeance/retribution?
No, that's just what they're best known for. In reality they're quite eager to do any type of torment work, you just need to change the petition and desired outcome accordingly, i.e. they'll harass the victims until they beg you for forgiveness (or however you want it to end). There are some serious drawbacks to working with them though.
Are there any beings similar that can be worked with which are specifically designed to detect wrongdoing in people and punish accordingly? Which are similar to "the furies"? Delivering retribution/justice for misdeeds detected on the person you sent them after?

Can't find any sources on the dark dead, can they kill you? Also from the descriptions I've heard they might be the name of the thing I would fear the MOST on the other side for some reason. Hence when I heard a story awhile ago about a possible "dark dead" encounter by reading, it matched what I am somehow got this natural instinct to watch out for and my eyes become a bit teary(no I don't cry). Cause this instinct to fear the dark dead has been with me my whole life. When I hear how a dark dead is described then it describes what my natural instincts would go off the maximum high alert on.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

The dark dead are the big had mean scary ghosts. The ones that can fling shit across the room and claw you bloody. At least that's one type. As frightening as that can be, there are worse things out there. You're scared of the little leaguers. The dark dead are AA.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Do spirits of people who died in war count as "dark dead"? Since I heard they are murdered spirits? Would war count or not?

Also where did you find out about the "dark dead" and how are their appearances? Do they look just like "normal people" like other spirit sightings?

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

No, not usually. They're already way past human and morphing into something other by the time they reach that classification, as a rule of thumb. Some of the worst can appear human regardless. A lot of it is personal preference, strength and whatever it was that kept them here.

Hopefully, you guys can fill in some of the blanks here. This really isn't my 'area'.

Cygnus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cygnus »

I've also been dealing with an extremely malicious person (or persons) for the past year. I won't go into details but it's the kind of thing which makes for sensationalist news headlines.

Whilst thoughts of revenge or such like are natural in this situation, because I've had very bad experiences in my past when seeking revenge on someone, this time I have tried the opposite - instead of bending my will to make their life worse, I've put my efforts into making my life better. I've dealt successfully with most of the problems using this course of action and have only one or two remaining hurdles to cross.

The ultimate revenge is to have a better life than that other person (or persons), and that is what I fully intend to do.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”