I need the help of a spell caster ...

Asha_88
Forum Member
Forum Member

I need the help of a spell caster ...

Post by Asha_88 »

Hello spell casters of this forum!

I may need a little bit of magic and expertise because I really don't think I have the spell cast gift in my little soul. I don't know if you guys do spell casts for other people , but I will swallow my pride and confess that I really suuuu.. in practical magic. I tried little spells , big spells but ...nothing [neutral] . So I don't know if you can or want to help me , but I would like to bring back an ex to me....I'm ashamed of my problem , please don't judge me too hardly , but I really think that this guy is my soul mate and I would like you know, just to bring back some feelings there. I don't know if it's possible but I would give it a shot. money would not be a problem but I really need something powerful. So I hope I'm not too lame asking this , and I hope someone can help me out!

Thank you [clown] ( yes I'm a girl )
« Les normaux croient que je suis des leurs.Mais je ne pourrai pas rester une heure au milieu d'eux.J'ai besoin de vivre là-bas, de l'autre côté de ce mur.Mais là-bas, on ne veut pas de moi.»Jean-Paul Sartre

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: I need the help of a spell caster ...

Post by Liberator »

The Intranquil Spirit spell is probably your best bet from what I know so far though its a bit harsh. You can look it up to find it or something, I found a link to it though not sure if these are legit or not:

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/lov ... /page.html

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

You can find many topics about bringing your loved ones back with magic. In most of this topics you will found people trying to communicate why it is not the best idea. Waeving a spell that will make somebody attached to you can end unexpectedly good or wrong. Mostly wrong tho.

I have little experience with castin a spell that involves people close to you but I think I can relate as I made some dumb decisions myself in life(through magic).

Search a little through the forum. You surely will find some of topics I speak of.

It is possible to find some people that would make your wish come true but I personally would never let some stranger dwell into my love life. Especially while I have little skill myself and I can be stuck with a thing I can not undo with my own knowledge.

Think about it. [eg]

I hope I did not sound too mean. I hope for the best for ya.

Thats my 2 cents.

Praise Teh Sun [yay]
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Magic is really good at pushing things subtlety. If you have a connection with somebody and you are sure that they like you, you can speed things up with magic. But using magic to get somebody to break from their path and go down a completely different turn will have consequences.
If you NEED a big spell you will probably pay a very big price.

It would probably be better to accept the situation and try to get over it. When the universe closes one door, it opens another.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Liberator wrote:The Intranquil Spirit spell is probably your best bet from what I know so far though its a bit harsh. You can look it up to find it or something, I found a link to it though not sure if these are legit or not:

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/lov ... /page.html
The Intranquil Spirit spell is a horrible idea and will bring nothing good into your life. This person has never worked with them before and doesn't know what he's talking about. If you want to pay for love magick, go to a reputable and professional spell caster or root worker. Or better yet, learn to do it yourself. Start with something simple and non-coercive like a honey jar. But if you've been working on this for awhile and getting no results, it may mean this person is simply not for you. Desecrated offered you good advice in that regard. Magick is great but it still follows the same laws of nature everything else does. It may help speed up or facilitate a reunion, but it isn't going to force a reunion that wouldn't happen naturally—or at least, not a happy or long-lasting one. And posting on the internet offering any amount of money for any random person to bring your ex back is only going to get you scammed.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Asha_88
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asha_88 »

Thank you all for your suggestions! [happy2]

I will explain a bit my situation. I was with this guy for about one year. I feel that he was my soul mate or whatever you want to call it. But we have some communication issues that we cannot solve, but deeply, I still love him. I didn't contact him like crazy because I don't want to make the situation worse, so I really don't know if he's in a relationship or if he's single. But I know there's nobody for me but him , it's very powerful. So I'm ready to do whatever it takes...even if it's sound like madness ( well I will try to avoid dying on the processus ).

P.S. Liberator, than you very much for your help! But are you sure that this Prayer of Intranquility is ...safe ? It seems deadly dangerous.... [eek]
« Les normaux croient que je suis des leurs.Mais je ne pourrai pas rester une heure au milieu d'eux.J'ai besoin de vivre là-bas, de l'autre côté de ce mur.Mais là-bas, on ne veut pas de moi.»Jean-Paul Sartre

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

No, it's not safe. L, that's the worst advice I've come across all month. Please re-read Spirals post. It's all to common for people to cling to what they want to hear.

All things change, including ur feelings for this guy whether you want to believe it or not. Liberators is an armchair magician - Not a practicing one.

There are plenty of threads on love spells. All the info you need is already on the forum. The search bar is your friend. Check out the inanna (sp?) Apple spell. Does anyone remember the correct name or spelling of that thread?
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Asha_88
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asha_88 »

Thank you RoseRed for your precision, I will search on the forum, but can I ask you what do you mean by '' Liberators is an armchair magician - Not a practicing one '' ?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Asha_88 wrote:Thank you RoseRed for your precision, I will search on the forum, but can I ask you what do you mean by '' Liberators is an armchair magician - Not a practicing one '' ?
An armchair magician is usually meant as an insult to somebody who sits in a chair and reads about magic but doesn't practice it.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

It means that he dwell in theory but not much practice. [idea]
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact

Asha_88
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asha_88 »

Oh ok thanks! I went full retard here haha, it was obvious

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

How about an uncrossing ceremony instead of a love spell? Just clearing all the obstacles between her and him and making the line of communication easier.

How does the forum feel about that?

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Never done that but sounds non invasive. What more educated folks have to say? [grin]

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Desecrated wrote:How about an uncrossing ceremony instead of a love spell? Just clearing all the obstacles between her and him and making the line of communication easier.

How does the forum feel about that?
I agree uncrossing is good in general but should be combined with a honey jar, red candle spell or other spellwork to also make him feel favor toward her. Those are easy to Google, not too invasive and don't usually require a professional. She could also try, ya know, contacting the guy to find out whether a reunion is even possible before jumping straight into magic. And doing a divination to understand the nature of the obstacle never hurts either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j28manhR6cw

And I'm sorry I brought up Intranquility work on the other thread to begin with. Those spells are already (unfortunately) way too easy to find without people recommending them where they aren't warranted. Here's a hint: if your spell begins with "Oh intranquil spirit, you that in Hell are wandering and will never reach Heaven, hear me", your work is not likely to end in a cozy peaceful love affair [eek]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Asha_88
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asha_88 »

Thank you so much for helping me! It's really appreciated, because as you can see, I was a bit hopeless [confused] . And I know you guys have waay more experience than me. Thanks a lot to help me find the best solution

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

RoseRed wrote:No, it's not safe. L, that's the worst advice I've come across all month. Please re-read Spirals post. It's all to common for people to cling to what they want to hear.

All things change, including ur feelings for this guy whether you want to believe it or not. Liberators is an armchair magician - Not a practicing one.

There are plenty of threads on love spells. All the info you need is already on the forum. The search bar is your friend. Check out the inanna (sp?) Apple spell. Does anyone remember the correct name or spelling of that thread?
I listed it because it was the only thing I have heard of which makes somebody come back to you but also warned that its harsh because it sounds a bit extreme. However it's the only one I have ever heard of thus best answer I got so far, it's also famous for bringing back Exs apparently which is why I listed.

Also I actually do practice it but right now I'm busy. I've done mostly small/minor workings like, Sigil drawing in the past and recently for thought forms or deities like Eris or Ellis. Time is an obstacle. Plan on getting into the more major works when I do enough research and find better ways to defend myself from bad entities or from possession since I have been traumatised by one attacking me in the past and don't want it to happen again.

Don't need to be so rude and spiteful(talking about the few others who are if you are one).

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

I second a honey jar.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

I just lost my post dammit. It was a long one typed on my phone. Ugh

L, that wasn't meant as an insult, it was a description. Mayas right, you're good with theory. I'm sorry that u took it that way. Not how it was meant.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

No one is trying to be rude and spiteful to you Liberator. It's just better not to recommend potentially dangerous spells to others when you haven't worked them yourself. No one is saying you don't have knowledge or expertise in other areas. And yes, Intranquility works in getting lovers back - usually in an angry and emotionally unstable state. It's more than a "bit harsh", people have been stalked, raped and/or murdered after misusing these spirits. The website you linked to downplays the dangers to sell products. So it's best to leave it alone unless you're willing to risk everything.

And Asha_88, glad it helped. Let us know how it goes [smile]

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

the_spiral wrote:No one is trying to be rude and spiteful to you Liberator. It's just better not to recommend potentially dangerous spells to others when you haven't worked them yourself. No one is saying you don't have knowledge or expertise in other areas. And yes, Intranquility works in getting lovers back - usually in an angry and emotionally unstable state. It's more than a "bit harsh", people have been stalked, raped and/or murdered after misusing these spirits. The website you linked to downplays the dangers to sell products. So it's best to leave it alone unless you're willing to risk everything.

And Asha_88, glad it helped. Let us know how it goes [smile]
That's ok, like I said I was just answering the question/trying to be helpful like I said. I mentioned this because that is the only known way so far atleast according to what I've learnt.

Plan on moving into the more major workings probably the week after next week.

Asha_88
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asha_88 »

I truly appreciate you help Liberator, I think you wanted to give me the best solution of my problem. I said that I was ready to try anything that works and you juste give me the best spell you know.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Asha_88 wrote:I truly appreciate you help Liberator, I think you wanted to give me the best solution of my problem. I said that I was ready to try anything that works and you juste give me the best spell you know.
Though now you've already seen it anyway before you make any decision with this. Be aware that its said to be dangerous sometimes.

Cygnus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cygnus »

I can empathise, but 'lost loves' are an almost universal experience, and I'm speaking from experience.

Something to consider Asha, suppose you did find a way to bring you and this person back together, it doesn't mean the original problem will have gone away and you could end up in a re-run of your earlier experience.

I'd also second what Spiral said, just get in touch and speak to this guy. It's possible that you might find that what you're in love with differs significantly from the actual person.

Additionally, sometimes life (or The Gods or The Universe, doesn't matter what you call it) has other plans for us, it is sometimes wiser perhaps to actively look for what we aren't seeing (hope that makes sense)

Have you considered Tarot or some other form or divination?

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

I hate love spells. I hate helping people c lean up the Fucking mess they always make. I hate when people say 'but you don't understand'. Yeah right. Cuz Most of us have been there and learned the hard way.
Do you know that it can take DECADES, if ever, it gets.cleaned up. Have you ever seen someone lose their freaking mind while under a love spell? It ain't pretty. It's just common as hell.

A simple stupid love.can easily be a lifetime commitment. Are you ready to say I do and commit until death? Just a people eye of advice, if you need magic for that then s/he ain't the right one.

Asha_88
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asha_88 »

RoseRed I don't agree with you, some people never find another partner with who they can be themselves with. There's a lot of men\women who are unlucky in love and after a good guy\girl, they will always somehow find themselves in abusive relationships. Please don't judge too quickly people you don't know.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”