Molten Energy for enchanting

Post Reply
User avatar
Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:07 pm
Location: St. Catharines, ON

Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by Caerdon »

Okay, so... I've gotten an idea for using a new energy for enchanting an object for myself. As the title states, i'm thinking on using Molten energy. Or attempting to. I'll want people's thoughts and ideas on it and how to accomplish it. However, before then, I'll write my ideas on the subject for what I have sofar.

Now, originally, when I came up with the idea of using this energy, I thought it'd be a mixture of Fire and Earth. However, the more I contemplated it, the more I realized that those would not produce the appropriate energy that I wanted.

You see, the Fire energies would produce a more thermal type, where as the earth would just perhaps be strengthening and grounding. Frankly put, it would just not give the proper energies as it is not an energy mixture I am looking for. You see, it's not a thermal energy but a Geo-Thermal energy (translated to physical) type that I'm going for, atleast a representation of it. At best, it would create a scorched type energy.

Which then got me thinking about it... Geo-thermal energies comes from the earths core, which was created and sustained through intense pressures and compaction. However, just compacting Earth energy wouldn't still create the energy. It'd need rotation as well, possibly even magnetism added in, as well as something to initiate the intense explosive heated sustained energies needed for it to qualify as what I'm looking for, assuming I am on the right track.

You see, my idea first came that it'd be a unique energy from a combination of two cardinal energies, much like Ice would be from Water and Air, or Lightning (in some belief structures) being fire and air. Earth and Fire, I believe, was to create a Metal energy, where as Earth and Water was to make Wood. Again, those may not be all correct, but you get what I am getting at.

However, Molten Energy, from what I am realizing, is it's own pure type of energy, not a byproduct of two separate ones, which is giving me problems to figure out how to create it for the purposes I want it for. It's also a form of more physical energy processes rather than the standard energy working kind, which in itself makes it more difficult in general to work with.

Anyways, any thoughts or any misgivings that anyone can see? Also, remember, this is sofar a theory that is in progress of being thought out.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

User avatar
RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Re: Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by RoseRed »

You want to play with lava?

Have you ever visited an active volcano or studied Kali Maa at all?

If you can harness and wield it - yeehaw!
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

User avatar
Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:07 pm
Location: St. Catharines, ON

Re: Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by Caerdon »

Well, hopefully not in a more literal "the floor is Lava" kind of way...
Though in more seriousness, it's not for playing around with but for more using the energetic force of it for some enchantment idea's I have [thumbup]

Unfortunately no, I haven't visited one, otherwise it might be a bit easier for me to figure out how to do what I want... there aren't too many volcano's in southern ontario for me to go visit.

As for Kali Maa...I'm not sure what that is, the only thing I know is that Kali is the Hindu Goddess of destruction and fire. [confused]
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

User avatar
RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Re: Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by RoseRed »

LOLOL I just had an image of you up on the couch in your socks [lol] [lol] [lol]

Anyways, yes, that is who Kali Maa is. Without having the experience of actually experiencing lava - you can learn it's properties by studying the Goddesses that personify it. Pele is another one. It's a massive energy to try to harness.
Though in more seriousness, it's not for playing around with but for more using the energetic force of it for some enchantment idea's I have [thumbup]
Like I said - playing around. Experimenting, trying stuff out - playing. It's magic. It's fun. You guys are so serious all the time.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

User avatar
Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:07 pm
Location: St. Catharines, ON

Re: Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by Caerdon »

RoseRed wrote:LOLOL I just had an image of you up on the couch in your socks [lol] [lol] [lol]

Anyways, yes, that is who Kali Maa is. Without having the experience of actually experiencing lava - you can learn it's properties by studying the Goddesses that personify it. Pele is another one. It's a massive energy to try to harness.
Though in more seriousness, it's not for playing around with but for more using the energetic force of it for some enchantment idea's I have [thumbup]
Like I said - playing around. Experimenting, trying stuff out - playing. It's magic. It's fun. You guys are so serious all the time.
...I may or may not be sprawled between two couches in my socks so I'm not touching the floor... [gz]

Alright, I'll admit that idea of studying an entity that personifies it didn't and probably wouldn't have occurred to me, thank you for the tip [thumbup]


And yeah, I think the term "playing around" is getting a too much of a bad colouring in the occult mindset nowadays [oh] I get what you mean, but unfortunately if you say you're playing around with something regarding the occult then people get all in a "panties in a twist" mindset it seems... atleast in my experience. [bummed]
But yes, I do enjoy experimenting and doing new things, and I agree, it should be fun [grin] Or atleast give you a sense of wonder and excitement even if serious [thumbup]
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

User avatar
RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 5:01 pm

Re: Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by RaineAshford »

I've been using nuclear energy to enchant. No major results, however magnets can provide a sort of communication device to the deity of the gateway between particles and mind. I've found myself understanding other peoples thoughts, typically from parallel Earth's and Alternate Realities.

I'll start adding heat to my nuclear enchantments and see if it has the enchantment stick.

Consider nuclear energy is excited from the beginning of time at an instant through all history and to our present moment. So it would enchant everything the item being enchanted has ever been through every stage of it's material evolution or decay. Rejuvenation of materials is a hypothetical affect.
_______________________________________________

Image

User avatar
Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 800
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:41 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by Kami »

Caerdon wrote:Okay, so... I've gotten an idea for using a new energy for enchanting an object for myself. As the title states, i'm thinking on using Molten energy. Or attempting to. I'll want people's thoughts and ideas on it and how to accomplish it. However, before then, I'll write my ideas on the subject for what I have sofar.

Now, originally, when I came up with the idea of using this energy, I thought it'd be a mixture of Fire and Earth. However, the more I contemplated it, the more I realized that those would not produce the appropriate energy that I wanted.

You see, the Fire energies would produce a more thermal type, where as the earth would just perhaps be strengthening and grounding. Frankly put, it would just not give the proper energies as it is not an energy mixture I am looking for. You see, it's not a thermal energy but a Geo-Thermal energy (translated to physical) type that I'm going for, atleast a representation of it. At best, it would create a scorched type energy.

Which then got me thinking about it... Geo-thermal energies comes from the earths core, which was created and sustained through intense pressures and compaction. However, just compacting Earth energy wouldn't still create the energy. It'd need rotation as well, possibly even magnetism added in, as well as something to initiate the intense explosive heated sustained energies needed for it to qualify as what I'm looking for, assuming I am on the right track.

You see, my idea first came that it'd be a unique energy from a combination of two cardinal energies, much like Ice would be from Water and Air, or Lightning (in some belief structures) being fire and air. Earth and Fire, I believe, was to create a Metal energy, where as Earth and Water was to make Wood. Again, those may not be all correct, but you get what I am getting at.

However, Molten Energy, from what I am realizing, is it's own pure type of energy, not a byproduct of two separate ones, which is giving me problems to figure out how to create it for the purposes I want it for. It's also a form of more physical energy processes rather than the standard energy working kind, which in itself makes it more difficult in general to work with.

Anyways, any thoughts or any misgivings that anyone can see? Also, remember, this is sofar a theory that is in progress of being thought out.
Not sure exactly how to utilize molten energy but I guess if you wanted to strengthen the enchanting process - I can only image that you would have to somehow transfer it to what ever it is you are trying to enchant.

You can buy a torch and try to make small patches of lava by torching small rocks at a time.

Or you can use a lit candle.

I am not sure if I am on the right track here though.

But this sounds like something interesting,
If you learn about this and make a tutorial,
I would definitely love to see it so that I can utilize this power as well. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
Image
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

User avatar
Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:07 pm
Location: St. Catharines, ON

Re: Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by Caerdon »

Kurokami wrote: Not sure exactly how to utilize molten energy but I guess if you wanted to strengthen the enchanting process - I can only image that you would have to somehow transfer it to what ever it is you are trying to enchant.

You can buy a torch and try to make small patches of lava by torching small rocks at a time.

Or you can use a lit candle.

I am not sure if I am on the right track here though.

But this sounds like something interesting,
If you learn about this and make a tutorial,
I would definitely love to see it so that I can utilize this power as well. ~
Transferring won't be any problem [thumbup] I'm an old hand at being able to do so (one day I'll start making a tutorial for how I enchant things, as well as what to do with different materials and the pros and cons from what I've experienced). Or atleast I assume, unless it acts radically different from other energies that I've used (won't know until I try).

I can see the idea on what you are saying, however, I don't think that that would cut it. Mostly because stone takes incredible heat to melt at, and even then I am looking more for the intense pressure and strength and energy behind it rather than just the lava. Think on the core of the earth or the heart of a volcano for the energy "flavor" I'm looking for rather than the actual lava itself [thumbup]

Luckily though I'm writing down all my thoughts and what I'll be doing/have done that I could type out later if I end up successful for others to go over and use [smile]
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

User avatar
Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 800
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:41 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by Kami »

Caerdon wrote:
Kurokami wrote: Not sure exactly how to utilize molten energy but I guess if you wanted to strengthen the enchanting process - I can only image that you would have to somehow transfer it to what ever it is you are trying to enchant.

You can buy a torch and try to make small patches of lava by torching small rocks at a time.

Or you can use a lit candle.

I am not sure if I am on the right track here though.

But this sounds like something interesting,
If you learn about this and make a tutorial,
I would definitely love to see it so that I can utilize this power as well. ~
Transferring won't be any problem [thumbup] I'm an old hand at being able to do so (one day I'll start making a tutorial for how I enchant things, as well as what to do with different materials and the pros and cons from what I've experienced). Or atleast I assume, unless it acts radically different from other energies that I've used (won't know until I try).

I can see the idea on what you are saying, however, I don't think that that would cut it. Mostly because stone takes incredible heat to melt at, and even then I am looking more for the intense pressure and strength and energy behind it rather than just the lava. Think on the core of the earth or the heart of a volcano for the energy "flavor" I'm looking for rather than the actual lava itself [thumbup]

Luckily though I'm writing down all my thoughts and what I'll be doing/have done that I could type out later if I end up successful for others to go over and use [smile]
Okay... okay... I now see what you are getting at.

So tell me if this is bad or good way to connect to such energies:

What do you think about "remote viewing"?

What if you projected your awareness and flew your way into a volcano and absorbed its energy and then save that energy?

Or.. if that is bad a idea - how about at least being near the volcano in your projected awareness and some how took energy from it?

I really do not know how to use planetary energies...

I think perhaps maybe sigils can help with that - but then again.. I do not know how to utilize chaos magick properly. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
Image
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

User avatar
RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Re: Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by RoseRed »

K - you're talking about psychic abilities. Not magic.

Psyionics. That's the search term you're looking for.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Arzachel
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Re: Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by Arzachel »

Maybe fire and earth can create molten energy, but the method of application you use is wrong ;)
Seriously though. Have you tried switching your starting point to another one? I mean, instead of using the system that claims fire, earth, water and air are the four basic energies, try to find or develop one that will recognise that molten energy as one of these basic energies. This way the molten energy should feel more natural, it would just fit perfectly. Hell, it would be an inevitable part of the universe itself.
After all there used to be another systems even in Europe, they are just forgotten or abandoned in favour of this fourfold fire-earth-water-air one. So it wouldn't even be that unusual.
Ceterum censeo Civitatem Islamicam delendam esse.

User avatar
Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 849
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:36 am

Re: Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by Haelos »

I'm not sure what your end result here is with this.
For the sake of argument, energy is energy. It's easier to alter the wavelength than it is to alter its components.

Not many objects would make it through a holy-lava baptism.

Pick up some knowledge in energy work and you'll realize that the only thing you need to alter energy is colored intent.

If you're talking about some type of physial machine you're trying to run, then you need to look elsewhere from magick (or at least, magick in the definitions dealing with the subtle planes.)
.
.
.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
.
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
.
.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:07 pm
Location: St. Catharines, ON

Re: Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by Caerdon »

Haelos wrote:I'm not sure what your end result here is with this.
For the sake of argument, energy is energy. It's easier to alter the wavelength than it is to alter its components.

Not many objects would make it through a holy-lava baptism.

Pick up some knowledge in energy work and you'll realize that the only thing you need to alter energy is colored intent.

If you're talking about some type of physial machine you're trying to run, then you need to look elsewhere from magick (or at least, magick in the definitions dealing with the subtle planes.)
I do know energy is energy, however the translation of energy in different means is difficult. I do have knowledge in energy work as well as practiced experience. However I am looking for something more than just a wavelength change. To me, from what I feel and have experienced, a wavelength change would not be complete enough for what I'm intending, or atleast it would be settling for the lesser of two options. An easy example for the difference would be the creation of a synthetic wavelength of the energy of a thunderstorm compared to the intensity and energy of the real thing. It's more of a mimicry rather than a reproduction.

I'm not intending to make a machine or anything like that, but rather a multi purpose talisman powered by a different type of energy that most people would not normally encounter or use. I know I'm taking a more difficult rout than I probably have to, however, the more difficult it is to create and produce, the more difficult it would be for others to circumvent if it ever came to that.

Arzachel wrote:Maybe fire and earth can create molten energy, but the method of application you use is wrong ;)
Seriously though. Have you tried switching your starting point to another one? I mean, instead of using the system that claims fire, earth, water and air are the four basic energies, try to find or develop one that will recognise that molten energy as one of these basic energies. This way the molten energy should feel more natural, it would just fit perfectly. Hell, it would be an inevitable part of the universe itself.
After all there used to be another systems even in Europe, they are just forgotten or abandoned in favour of this fourfold fire-earth-water-air one. So it wouldn't even be that unusual.
It could be that my application is wrong there [wink] however it's how my mind works and translates things [tongue]
I should say though that the system I use, or rather have self developed, doesn't have the cardinal elements be the base of all... or rather they are not all-inclusive to just the 4.
To me, while I do recognize the big 4 as being distinct (fire earth air water), the energy of a stream, to me, is different than the energy of a lake, which is different than the energy of the cardinal water element. They are all distinctly their own. It's helpful at times, but at times when trying to figure out how to use a new energy type that I haven't had any experience with... it's a pain in the ass as I have no practical feel for how it should be and how it can be created.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

User avatar
Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 849
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:36 am

Re: Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by Haelos »

I honestly don't think you know very well what you're talking about, and I'm not saying that to be rude.

Research how to actually empower talismans.

What you're calling "molten energy" is purely physical, and it's fire and matter. Nothing more.
Learn about the planetary energies and how to use them in your work.

You're trying to piece together an idea from nothingness, and you're moving yourself a lot further from where you need to be in the process.
.
.
.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
.
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
.
.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:07 pm
Location: St. Catharines, ON

Re: Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by Caerdon »

I don't take what you say as rudeness, and I do admit there are holes in my knowledge of all of this. This is mainly due to me being self taught for so long rather than having anything resembling a proper education in the matters of the occult. It leaves a basically a language barrier on what I know things as and what the standard terminology for those things are.
I do comprehend alot more though than I can properly or adequately explain. It is frustrating, as i try to think on how to explain something and end up at times looking the fool or sticking my foot in my mouth by being mistaken in my explanations of something.

I do know how to empower amulets and talismans, i do know how to enchant objects. That's a nonissue.

And you are probably right, i am more than likely moving alot further than is needed, making things more complex than it calls for. However, at the same time i'm exploring and trying to discover avenues which are open to me, and attempting something new to me. I have a specific idea which I am moving towards, and in the end, it's my path to walk.

This is, quite frankly, an experiment for me. I came up with an idea, and am trying to work out a way for my idea to come into fruition. I will be trying different things until I find a way to accomplish what I want, or run out of ideas to do. I will do things in my own way that I find which works for me and how things operate for me.
I am quite literally taking an idea I had which spawned out of nothingness and running with it. There will be errors and mistakes made on the way. However, I will be learning alot out of all of this, which is, quite frankly, all that's important. How else will I learn and grow if I don't try to do new things?

I'm not saying anything of this to be defensive nor offensive. I just think you missed the whole point as to why I'm setting out to do this in the first place, that I want to experiment in trying to do something new... and also that it's just a working theory right now that I'm thinking out [thumbup]

That all being said, I will be taking what you said under advisement.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

User avatar
Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 849
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:36 am

Re: Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by Haelos »

If you're having trouble sharing your ideas properly, take a little break from magick and study language a bit more. Get a few new words under your belt.
A good personal dictionary is a powerful tool in its own right.

Perhaps then you'd be better equipped to share you ideas the way you intend to.

I do have a vague idea of what you're trying to get at here, and that's why I posted as I did. It's easy to get stuck chasing your tail in circles following the lead of a ghost of an idea. I just don't want you fighting an uphill battle just to throw yourself off the mountain when you get up there.

While what you say is true in theory, not every learning experience is a good one. You can take an effort to reduce your suffering while learning those lessons.


Whatever happens, good luck in your experiments, and I wish you safety in conducting them.
.
.
.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
.
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
.
.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:07 pm
Location: St. Catharines, ON

Re: Molten Energy for enchanting

Post by Caerdon »

Sorry, meant to reply a few days ago, unfortunately school happened. (coming up to exam time)

Anyways, it's not describing myself in the English language which gives me difficulties, but rather explaining it in the language syntax's which are used in describing magickal workings by the general community. It doesn't sound like it should be an issue, however, I think you would agree that using the proper terminology that is widely accepted in the relevant field is important to do rather than using your own.

I do appreciate your advice and what you are saying, as I said I'll keep it in mind as I do what I am setting out to do. [thumbup]
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Post Reply

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”