Haelos' Short List of Life Tips

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Haelos' Short List of Life Tips

Post by Haelos »

I decided to do something new for this subforum. Whether you decide to follow along is not up to me to decide, nor care.

This is a list of tips and lessons Life has taught me, that I've been meaning to pass on.
They aren't anything revolutionary, or groundbreaking. In fact, a lot of this stuff might be considered common sense.
Doesn't matter.
All of these ideas are things I've come to apply to my understanding, and I live my life by a lot of what will be written here.

Every last bit of this information is dear to me, but whether or not you use it is up to you.

I will update this thread as I remember bits of knowledge I've come across or learned. Until now, I haven't done a good job at getting these things written down.
It doesn't matter to me what type of discussion happens here, nor whether or not you check back as often as I update the thread. You won't get a notification, so if you do happen to care, keep an eye on here every now and again.

Okay, starting off what I managed to get down before desperately needing, but avoiding, sleep.

Haelos' short list of life tips:

1. The magician is his/her biggest enemy. No government, no demon, and no other human will cause as much harm and as many setbacks as you will do for yourself. These are all experiences to be learned from.

2. Tool is probably the most beautiful band ever. Their message aside, their name is the perfect title of what they are: a tool for spreading enlightenment (in their own way)

3. Life talks to you. Try to shut up and listen.

4. The better you can use tools like language and the projection of ideas, the more equipped you are to handle literally everything.

5. Enchanting your limbs/organs of your body isn't a very good idea. It's not necessarily bad, but it really isn't something to try. Just take my word on that.

6. Study/Research everything.

7. Don't fall asleep listening to catchy/repetitive music with lyrics. It'll be stuck in your head all day when you wake up, and sometimes longer.

8. Everything can be made to work better. If you think it can't, you either lack the skills, resources, or knowledge to do so. Sometimes* it needs to be reinvented from the ground up.

8.1* "Don't reinvent The Wheel."

9. No matter how much knowledge and insight you receive from above (or wherever you get it), it's meaningless if you cannot properly portray your ideas in a simple language to those who speak your tongue. Research "the shamanic return".

10. TBA

Thanks for reading everything I have so far, if you did indeed choose to do so. Hopefully at least one person received one tip that will help them out in their daily life. If not, I'll try to do better, so look forward to my irregular, erratic updates to this thread.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Khazargo
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Haelos' Short List of Life Tips

Post by Khazargo »

Enchanting limbs... hmmm

How did you come up with that?

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

I still have more to add to this thread, I've just been busy with other endeavors. I forgot that you can't update your posts after a certain point, so I guess you will get updates in the form of added posts with new 'tips.' I'll try to add them in 5-10 amount increments, so as not to waste posts here.

Khazargo wrote:Enchanting limbs... hmmm

How did you come up with that?

I read it in a book somewhere, a decently long time ago, that doing so is the process for unlocking the pin on a certain mantra-mudra combination. The Author of this book sounded super knowledgeable, and super-Buddhist-y, but in retrospect, they probably weren't correct about anything they were saying.
I've managed to make good from the bad, however, and now have very few issues with a couple small benefits. Honestly, nothing I did was worth the time or trial, and there are better ways of doing things. For these reasons, I'm not going to go into this any further, nor divulge my methods. I also can't name the book or Author for you, even if I tried, as I don't remember it to give such info. If this is something you seek to do, I'm sure you'll find the resources in your travels to help you.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Khazargo
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Khazargo »

Oh. I thought you, for example,enchanted your arms for strenght or stomach for better digestion.

Interesting idea, but as you said, very unadvisable

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Don't fall asleep listening to catchy/repetitive music with lyrics. It'll be stuck in your head all day when you wake up, and sometimes longer.
too late
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”