How To Meditate - And Heal

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

How To Meditate - And Heal

Post by Kami »

Close your eyes,
Take a deep breath *inward* through your nose,
And then fully exhale through your mouth: 9 times.
Next...
Count your heart beats until you feel like you're drifting off into nothingness.

Once you feel close to "nothingness",
Bring your heightened state of awareness - to any part of your body,
And you will experience a powerful sensation of your very own bio electric energy; a vibration.

You can do this with your ears:
Shift focus to your ear of choice and listen for a very faint high pitched sound,
Once you find it - focus on it getting louder until your ear is overwhelmed by a loud ringing frequency; once you reach this level - channel your chi directly into your ringing ear,
And you should feel a powerful overwhelming energy all throughout your major organs.

How to increase a frequency within your body:
Start off by using "after images",
For example;
To see a basic animation projected out in front of you - ... simply get two empty sheets of paper and on the first one:
Use a red marker n' draw a stick figure "about to punch",
And for the second stick figure - Use a blue marker n' draw the stick figure fully punching.
|
Next ... place the two sheets of paper next to each other and stare at the center of both the stick figures; for (1) minute.

After one minute,
Close you eyes and cross them,
Focus on the red stick figure,
And you should find that the only the red stick figure appears while the blue one disappears...
Now...
Focus on the blue stick figure,
And you should you should find that only the blue stick figure appears while the red one disappears...

Essentially - This is how you increase or decrease focus to a frequency within your body,
Such as to any one of your five senses.

You can even heal yourself within 3 minutes - by meditating on what it feels like to heal whilst focusing on the pain of your targeted wound; you simply "feel" your wound's pain getting smaller and smaller until you no longer can feel it. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How To Meditate - And Heal

Post by Kami »

If the stick figure technique is too difficult...

Then here is a more simpler exercise:

Cross your eyes until the red and blue circle are unified.

Maintain this marriage for about 1 minute.

After one minute; close your eyes and cross them again,
Focus on the red circle,
And then the blue circle.

Remember;
You can,
1.) Feel a vibration; force field.
2.) Hear a vibration; high pitch noise.
3.) See a vibration; light.

Speaking of vibration..

Petey Pablo - Vibrate:
There is nothing “paranormal” in the Universe, except our limited understanding of Nature. What we think we “know” on Earth now is just a tiny drop in the Ocean of Knowledge.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

IfAndSo
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How To Meditate - And Heal

Post by IfAndSo »

This is how I learned to meditate, when I was 11. I was taking an acting class, and it always started with a relaxation exercise, which I liked, and so did at home, in the evenings, until my parents came home from work and interrupted the deep meditation it led into. It takes longer than those above, but it leads into a very nice, expansive state of relaxed but heightened awareness.

Lie down. Close eyes. Focus on your toes. You can do the body parts in two sets, left and right, or both sides, together. Pretend to tense the muscles in the toes, then pretend to release them. You can do it once, or a few times. Move up to the bottom of the feet. Keep going up, until you've done the scalp. Then, allow your focus to rest in the part of your mind or brain where all of that above work was being done. Just rest in it. Don't try to do anything with it. See what it does or is, all by itself.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”