Spells do not work for me

gordie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spells do not work for me

Post by gordie »

Good Morning.If I believe in magick,voodoo etc.Then how come spells do not work for me.In the case of gambling,where luck is involved.I often use spells for good luck in games of chance.I never gain any luck from any of my spells.I have a popular title that you all may be familiar with.It is called Miracle of New Avatar Power.With so many testimonies from that book about how this book has helped a lot of people.None of those spells in that book has worked for me.So what am I doing wrong.I have used spells,to try to win big money on fanduel,which is a fantasy sports site.Again every spell that I use,does not bring me results.What am I doing wrong?

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Spells do not work for me

Post by Hadit »

gordie wrote:Good Morning.If I believe in magick,voodoo etc.Then how come spells do not work for me.In the case of gambling,where luck is involved.I often use spells for good luck in games of chance.I never gain any luck from any of my spells.I have a popular title that you all may be familiar with.It is called Miracle of New Avatar Power.With so many testimonies from that book about how this book has helped a lot of people.None of those spells in that book has worked for me.So what am I doing wrong.I have used spells,to try to win big money on fanduel,which is a fantasy sports site.Again every spell that I use,does not bring me results.What am I doing wrong?
In my opinion you're going about it all wrong. Magic is much more subtle than a luck spell, and the spells come after years of theory and experience with magic. How long have you studied? Have you learned of magic and the gods through gnosis, earned their respect? Further, always modify spells with your own symbolism, terminology, etc.
Beloved of Set

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

gordie wrote:Good Morning.If I believe in magick,voodoo etc.Then how come spells do not work for me.In the case of gambling,where luck is involved.I often use spells for good luck in games of chance.I never gain any luck from any of my spells.I have a popular title that you all may be familiar with.It is called Miracle of New Avatar Power.With so many testimonies from that book about how this book has helped a lot of people.None of those spells in that book has worked for me.So what am I doing wrong.I have used spells,to try to win big money on fanduel,which is a fantasy sports site.Again every spell that I use,does not bring me results.What am I doing wrong?
You are not concentrating hard enough when you cast them. You probably need some visualization training to increase your level.
You are not getting into the right mindset when casting them, you probably need some meditation training to reach that level.
You're not sending the right kind of energy when you're casting. You need to practice energy works.

Do you cast the spells at the right time. Depending on how the moons and the planets move some spells take months before they manifest and some times magic is about waiting weeks before the right moment to cast the spell.

Do you have the right intent, do your Will align with your actions, do your actions align with your Will.

Magic isn't wizardry. there is no fast results, shortcuts or cheats. Just hard work and dedication.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

well... in the spell description, is it supposed to increase luck, or good luck? There is a major difference there, as alot of luck spells just skew the odds of different things from happening outside of the norm of what should statistically happen. This is why, generally, luck spells are unreliable.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Targ Collective
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Targ Collective »

There can be several reasons for this, but they boil down to two.

1. They *are* working, but like a river on a riverbed, the magic has its own flow and you do not yet know how to direct the current.

2. Your intent is weak and the spell lacks 'punch' - either enough punch to get through any blocks, or enough punch to get the intended effect.

Magic is like a God-Genie - all the wishes in the world, so long as you serve Divine Plan.

Magic is like a God-Genie - it grants wishes in its own way and can do so symbolically.

Magic is like a God-Genie - it will always follow its own rules.

Magic is like a God-Genie.

Magic will always give you the most 'bang for your buck' but it can be creative in achieving this. Wanna be rich? Maybe next incarnation, maybe inserted into the *past* (and yes magic can do this), maybe you'll receive a valuable gift soon. You set the goal, magic sets the means.

*Magic follows the law of Free Will. All magic, even black magic, does this - black magic just manipulates through blackmail.*

So. We need this to be free will congruent. Magic always is and always arranges itself *around* Free Will, so that's sorted.

*Magic follows the Law of Return*. If you want to get, you have to give. I recommend you study 'surging' and get a feel for your energy. Remember, the bank of the Heart is always open and gives unlimited credit.

So. You want to win at gambling. An odd choice for your magic, as unlike other types of magic which generate money from the Heart you're taking it from other people in a fair game. It should be noted that if you do this the money *will* find its way back to them - Magic always follows the Law of Return, and it takes black magic to delay that, which I outright refuse to practice.

Simply direct the Luck spells to the physical plane, and ask them to direct you to wins at gambling. The more energy in the request, the stronger the result.

It occurs to me there is a better way.

Direct the Luck spells to give you physical financial fortune, and don't bother limiting it to gambling at all. In fact, STOP gambling. Instead ask magic to provide for your finances directly, on the Heart's credit. Gamble if you want to, just don't risk more than you can afford, as no magic will guarantee you a win every time - were it to do so, you would be unable to gamble at all.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Are you practicing voodoo? Because in that practice you cannot do any magic until the gate is opened for you. You would need to approach the crossroads spirit (Legba/Ellegua/Exu) and ask for initiation into the Mysteries. Then he would tell you what to do from there.

Otherwise I think it's a problem of focusing your intent completely. Regular meditation practice can help with this.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”