Shemale succubus?

Mr. Bones
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shemale succubus?

Post by Mr. Bones »

Is there a way for there to be a sucubus with a penis? Not a male incubus, but a female succubus with a penis instead of vagina.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Shemale succubus?

Post by the_spiral »

Yes. Many of them can choose what form to appear to you in.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I'm honestly impressed, this forum is treasure chest [thumbup]

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Mr. Bones wrote:Is there a way for there to be a sucubus with a penis? Not a male incubus, but a female succubus with a penis instead of vagina.
1. I don't know

2. An Incubus attacked a lot of girls in a dormitory I lived in a long time ago, and after some of the girls banished it, it started attacking the guys in the male side of the dorm.
Link Removed by Admin - No links in Signature

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

in the oldest lore, incubus and sukkubus are the same entity. It all depends on what winds your clock so to speak ;)

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

Kath wrote:in the oldest lore, incubus and sukkubus are the same entity. It all depends on what winds your clock so to speak ;)
It makes sense. They don't have a biology, they have a hustle.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by pleasurecursed28 »

I'm currently working on become a transgender feminine sex spirit in my next life, as a futanari succubus. My demonic futanari succubus soul name is called Pleasure Cursed.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

pleasurecursed28 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:17 pm I'm currently working on become a transgender feminine sex spirit in my next life, as a futanari succubus. My demonic futanari succubus soul name is called Pleasure Cursed.
Interesting. Anything is possible.
Working on your own or with someone skilled and experienced in such transformations?

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

I'm currently working on my own, as solidarity witch, with the help my spiritual mother/teacher/spirit guide known, as the dark goddess, Lilith, queen of succubi, mother of demons, fallen angel, ancient goddess, and angel of sacred prostitution.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

pleasurecursed28 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:08 pm I'm currently working on my own, as solidarity witch, with the help my spiritual mother/teacher/spirit guide known, as the dark goddess, Lilith, queen of succubi, mother of demons, fallen angel, ancient goddess, and angel of sacred prostitution.
Ah cool. Can't say I'm too surprised. Yes, She can "reborn" you as one of hers. But that begs a question, how certain are you, that you are not one of hers already? We all come to thing "human experience" from all kinds of backgrounds, and even though we don't get to keep clear memories of our "origins", we tend to gravitate towards your own kind.

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

Wow, now that a good question? , because I never really thought of about really. You see, I started working with her in back in 2019, and, as someone new the spiritual journey. But my problem, when trying to find my way through, with the help of another occult community, from Becoming a living god forum. Is that people there didn't, or couldn't help me. When its come to things like soul scan, finding out if I come from any spiritual beings like an angel, fallen angel, demons like succubus or incubus, or fae kinds like elves, fairy, merfolk etc, or none at all. There are only two things, I can do since working in the occult community for two, years now, and that is being able to sense when spirits are around me, and feeling a desire, or a call toward the dark goddess, Lilith. As for your question about if I'm nor sure if I'm already ones of her already, or not, I don't know, all I have is a desired to either be ones of her children, or a just a strong feeling to become ones of her children either by being reborn in my next life, as a futanari succubus, or have a soul transmutation to be ones of her children.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

^^ I actually have a couple things in common - 1) can sense when spirits are around me, 2) pull toward the dark goddess Lilith (my avatar probably speaks volumes on that).

It actually pushed me toward TOAF and working with Asenath's Qliphoth three-volume set. It's been awkward, particularly the initiation into the sphere of Lilith did not go as planned at all.

I'm not sure everyone drawn to Lilith is one of her creations, strangely it was Isis who pulled me in and set a vector and it was someone very Isiac in nature who rather unexpectedly guided me through my last initiation. Awfully hard to tell at this point what's actually 'psychological' vs. autonomous outside forces, clearly being surprised by one's own pathworkings is probably a sign that something external happened but wow can it be tricky to make sense of.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I would be wary about accepting either the Jewish or the Christian accounts of Lilith.

In early Jewish accounts she was the first wife of Adam - with the possibly later addendum that he rejected her because she wanted to sit on top.

It may be more accurate to say that Lilith was one of the Sumerian gods. Some modern accounts connect Lilith to the Sumerian myths about female vampires called "Lillu".

The problem of course is that Lillu is remarkably close to the Sumerian word Ilu. Ilu apparently means both god (hence Elohim/Eloha/Allah) and tall - since the gods were very tall, even Titans.

Thus the mildest form of the Lilith legend might be that one of the Sumerian goddesses was rather taken with the new half-breed human males and collected samples from many of them.

Such a character is not welcome in male-led religions. Better to depict goddesses as demons/succubi or turn them into a holy spirit - as happened with Jahweh' s consort Shekinah.

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

You know there not that many information about transgender succubus, aka shemale succubus, like there are with cisgender succubus, and incubus.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

pleasurecursed28 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:28 am Wow, now that a good question? , because I never really thought of about really. You see, I started working with her in back in 2019, and, as someone new the spiritual journey. But my problem, when trying to find my way through, with the help of another occult community, from Becoming a living god forum. Is that people there didn't, or couldn't help me. When its come to things like soul scan, finding out if I come from any spiritual beings like an angel, fallen angel, demons like succubus or incubus, or fae kinds like elves, fairy, merfolk etc, or none at all. There are only two things, I can do since working in the occult community for two, years now, and that is being able to sense when spirits are around me, and feeling a desire, or a call toward the dark goddess, Lilith. As for your question about if I'm nor sure if I'm already ones of her already, or not, I don't know, all I have is a desired to either be ones of her children, or a just a strong feeling to become ones of her children either by being reborn in my next life, as a futanari succubus, or have a soul transmutation to be ones of her children.
I never worked or even met Lilith in any form or shape, we just generally not as close as with some other deities/immortals/lords/ladies, so can't speak from personal experience about Her ways and stuff. But as a side note, Ubi type of spirits/entities are not exclusive to Lilith's domain. There are some other "domains" with, lets say "filled with very beautiful and passionate people", and from my experienced there, form is not something very static, most if not all ubi seem to have some inherent ability to "shape shift", to cloak and disguise as anything and anyone, although they use that ability responsibly, usually.
So I mean, you shouldn't focus too much on the form, what Ubi have below waist is not like anything you ever seen in human reality anyway, even if "it" might be disguised as "bits and bobs" we are familiar with.

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

So truth, you are right thanks you. Anyway you can con'd to message me on here, or on my instagram account succubuspleasurecursed28

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

pleasurecursed28 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:19 am So truth, you are right thanks you. Anyway you can con'd to message me on here, or on my instagram account succubuspleasurecursed28
Sure you can send pm to me here if you want. I think it should work, I haven't received any pm's for years so not too sure

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

i see, i glad to have meet u, and look forward in learning from u, and others on this communities

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

pleasurecursed28 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:31 am i see, i glad to have meet u, and look forward in learning from u, and others on this communities
likewise

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”