Job Spell

ghawke2
Forum Member
Forum Member

Job Spell

Post by ghawke2 »

Well, after much struggle and thought, I figured I'd finally ask this.

For the last two years, I have been seriously job hunting for a good position somewhere in places I would like to live. I have applied to nearly 100 different places, have had a few job interviews here and there, but haven't been able to seal the deal. I DO have a job right now, but it doesn't make much (I have unique living circumstances which I DESPERATELY want to advance away from aka parents, yeah, I feel like a loser honestly) and I want to get some independence after a long seven year odyssey here and a year of healing from tremendous heartbreak. I have a bachelors, a paralegal, and a Master's Degree but unfortunately they are now antiquated in today's new economy.

I know that many of you will say, "Well, go back to school" and I already did with the paralegal degree (I already have loans from the M.A. and Uncle Sam doesn't pay twice) but discovered those jobs don't offer the same independence via pay as I once surmised. As someone who believes in the magician moving to meet magick halfway, I've been doing what I can and I WILL continue my education again after I acquire more sure footing (and expenses of course) to avoid this same fate in the future. I've been patient, but starting to get a let desperate, depressed, and feeling hopeless at times. I once had a great job but left it when I was younger for "adventure" until I had what I call my "Frodo in the Cave Moment" aka "It's not what I thought it would be.." moment.

I wanted to ask, what kind of spells can I add to enhance my endeavors? Thank you.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Job Spell

Post by Desecrated »

Encyclopedia of 5,000 Spells - Judika Illes

There is a whole chapter on jobs and work-spaces in that book.

But the usual process is to banish negativity, protect against it and then try and draw some positive energy your way.

Feeling like a loser is not going to help. Start behaving like a winner.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá Àse

I do agree with Desecrated. That would be the layer of working for almost EVERYTHING.

Clean/Banish/Unlock
Bless/Protect/Shield
Call/Atract/Draw
and I would do some more Bless/Protect/Shield...

BUT I would actualy do some divination to what is that has to be banish cleansed or unlocked. Not always is that simple to banish undesired and atract desired. Sometimes is more specific.

And Definately agree of the attitud change. You need to be positive. Energy follows thought

Saravá,
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

ghawke2
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ghawke2 »

Thanks for the book recomendation as well as for the other things. Much appreciated.

As for being positive, I'm certainly trying to do my best as far as energy. It DOES get hard to maintain at times though the more time ticks by without any change for your efforts.

Thanks again!

ghawke2
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ghawke2 »

Also, banish negativity... is that what Kraig outlines after the LBRP? (I'm going slowly through Kraig)

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

ghawke2 wrote:Also, banish negativity... is that what Kraig outlines after the LBRP? (I'm going slowly through Kraig)
On a general basis, yes. But that works more into your personal sphere. It's good to have it as a daily basis, would be like taking your daily psychic shower every morning.

For you case I would go in this case for several little rituals, as banishing poverty bath or uncrossing bath, cleanse with incense and waters your house and space, etc.Then I'd do some blessings and protection in your house, and for you using th LBRP daily would be good. After that I'd do some rituals to attract prosperity, work with gnomes if you're into working with elementals, doing a "paths opening" ritual to find a better job, take money baths, make a amulet to have with you in interviews, maybe a talisman for abundance and stability if you know how to work with planetary spirits and correspondences, etc.

That is not in the Ceremonial Magick sort of rituals (except the talismans), but you may use spellwork to help yourself while studying and training in Ceremonial Magick, which takes longer.
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

ghawke2 wrote:Thanks for the book recomendation as well as for the other things. Much appreciated.

As for being positive, I'm certainly trying to do my best as far as energy. It DOES get hard to maintain at times though the more time ticks by without any change for your efforts.

Thanks again!
That's why you need to draw in more positive energy.
You can use the pillar of ligth for that. Just think of all the positive energy in the entire universe, and borrow 1% of that.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

ghawke2 wrote:Also, banish negativity... is that what Kraig outlines after the LBRP? (I'm going slowly through Kraig)
Banishing negativity can be as simple as lightning a candle everyday. It's about your intent. Do SOMETHING every day to improve your situation.

ghawke2
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ghawke2 »

Something is now brewing. Wish me luck!

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

ghawke2 wrote:Something is now brewing. Wish me luck!
Awure l'onan!
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

- Dion Fortune

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”