Clearing up allergies potion.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Clearing up allergies potion.

Post by Desecrated »

This is my wifes recipe that she claims keeps the common cold away and has cleared up her allergies.
The reason why I'm posting it here is because I've noticed a fun side effect of it.
It clears away astral bugs.

I'm not saying it will clear out a full blown parasite, but the smaller things tend to run away whenever this is prepared inside the house.
And trust me, This stuff smells. It will easily cover the entire house by itself so there is no need to bring it into each individual room. Make it in the kitchen and enjoy your clean but smelly house.

1 l of water
200g fresh ginger
1 dl of honey
2 lemons.

Scrub the ginger clean (you don't have to peal it, but clean it)
Grate it as finely as you can.
Put all of it in a pot with the water and let it boil for 20 minutes.
Drain the liquid into it's own container. (what ever is rest of the ginger gets disposed of.)
Put the honey into the warm liquid. This will dissolve it.
Let it cool down. Take 2 lemons and squeeze the juice out of them. You don't need to add the pulp, but any that gets loose is just a bonus.
Let it sit for an hour or 2.

Bottle it up and keep it in the freezer.

Now, She is fucking hardcore and drinks this straight from the bottle. I on the other hand recommend about 2 tablespoons of this into a small glass of water, because it burns like battery acid.
Take a zip every day and you won't be bothered by allergies, the flu, runny nose, runny eyes and/or small astral bugs.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Clearing up allergies potion.

Post by fraterai »

This is awesome. Me and a friend do lemon honey waters for allergies, so I have no doubt that this one has a major kick. I just wanted to add to anyone else that it is best if you can get a local honey and definitely not that bear stuff (most of the store stuff isn't even honey)
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

fraterai wrote:This is awesome. Me and a friend do lemon honey waters for allergies, so I have no doubt that this one has a major kick. I just wanted to add to anyone else that it is best if you can get a local honey and definitely not that bear stuff (most of the store stuff isn't even honey)
Absolutely!
Always get local stuff, or order it from a reputable store that sells ingredients. Not products.
I could talk all day about how much I hate supermarket stuff and how it is increasingly harder to get real and clean ingredients that hasn't been contaminated by sugar, cornstarch, or some other biochemical nonsense.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

We have a version, but we drink it hot and usually make up a pint for each time. We call it 'hot toddy.'

We put good whisky in it too. I also like to add some cinnamon as well and I don''t have fixed quantities for it, as personal tastes vary and some of the family like it more honeyish and the kids don't get whisky in theirs, of course.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Nahemah - does yours have the same ingredients? Mine is always hot too but I don't normally use ginger in it. Definitely use plenty of ginger tho. I'm gonna try these, whisky one and frozen one alike

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Yrp, basically, it is honey, lemon juice, hot water, ginger and whisky.

I go heavy on the lemon juice and the whisky, lol.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Nahemah wrote:Yrp, basically, it is honey, lemon juice, hot water, ginger and whisky.

I go heavy on the lemon juice and the whisky, lol.
Warm brandy has always been popular over here. They used to give that to children to help them sleep as well...

There is also a horrible recipe for warm bear and willow tree extract. I'm pretty sure it comes from the British isles.

Honey, lemon juice and hot water is the best against coughing or sore throat. I'm sure the alcohol helps to, But I don't allow that poison into my house.

LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LoneWolf »

I do green tea, honey, and brandy. Call it one night remedy

Matrozs
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Matrozs »

This recipe is absolutely killer , clean bio ginger is one of the healthiest things you can put in your belly. But I would be cautions with the dosage and the length of the period in which one should take it .
People who suffer from osteoporosis or have low calcium intake should not take too much for too long , mainly due to the lemon's acidity.
Those who have problems with their teeth should wash their mouth after taking this for the same reason.
Although I often hear ginger is miraculous for digestive problems , those who have high stomach acidity should watch out for high doses.

How long do you guys drink this?

Locally we boil fresh white onions (slightly) and eat them with robinia honey , it helps with the cold .
Vjalár mekrum wyrd hrywn.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Thanks for the information Matroz.

We do the toddies for 3 days, no longer.
Locally we boil fresh white onions (slightly) and eat them with robinia honey , it helps with the cold .
Romania? I have a Romanian friend who uses onions like this.

Onions have so many medicinal uses.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Matrozs wrote:
Every day, all year long.
Hmmmm. Fuck.

Matrozs
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Matrozs »

Nahemah wrote: Romania? I have a Romanian friend who uses onions like this.

Onions have so many medicinal uses.
Yes , I live in Romania .
Onions are also really good for the gut , we boil fresh onions in caraway tea for constipation .

I will definitely use this lemon-ginger thing starting mid September , when the cold season starts. I will however take a couple of days off after every week and drink small doses with water as Desecrated does. Drinking more than a sip and straight out of the bottle is not a good idea , even for healthy individuals.
Vjalár mekrum wyrd hrywn.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Desecrated wrote:
Matrozs wrote:
Every day, all year long.
Hmmmm. Fuck.
Wait, lemons? I really dont think you should be worried

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Hahaha, this is basically a tea that I make at home when I'm starting to feel sick! Just a mixture of ginger tea and honey lemon tea, both which I highly recommend to have!
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”