How to make talismans at home!

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

How to make talismans at home!

Post by Kami »

Warning: This CAN be dangerous, so if you're going to try this be sure that you are extremely careful!

The first step is watching this youtube video:

DIY Knife Logo Metal Etching How To project
The next step is to find a circular and flat (metal or copper) object that you wish to use.

I'm pretty sure you can find one somewhere in your house, Or by opening up junk devices in your backyard like old radios, e.t.c. - In hopes to find the perfect circular flat (metal or copper) object that you need for this project.

It doesn't have to be a circle...
It can be a cross,
Or w/e. ~

It just has to be faceless,
Empty,
A canvas.

Then get a piece of paper and draw your symbol(s) onto it,
And or sigil(s).

Make sure they are big enough to cut out with a box cutter or something similar.

Once you have your design ready,
Utilize the method in the video above to engrave it into your chosen object.
Tip: If you do not have that monstrous jump starter like the guy in the video has - you can use an ac/dc adapter that is 12 or 20 volts, Just cut the end off of the ac/dc adapter and bare the wires to a length you desire, then plug it into the wall after you have everything setup for the etching process.
Once you're done making your talisman,
Color it in with whatever color you want,
And then charge it or imbue it with the energies you desire.

If you want to turn it into a necklace,
You'll have to find a way to drill a tiny hole into it if it is thicker than half a centimeter, else it will be easy to drill a hole into it if it is thin enough.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: How to make talismans at home!

Post by Desecrated »

Safety disclaimer: There are easier and safer ways of doing this. Please don't attempt this without first consulting an adult.

Occult forum.rog does not take responsibility for any injuries. This is posted for educational purpose only.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

...why not buy an etching gun off of amazon? They are not that expensive at all and you do not run the risk of electrocution. Also, you can buy things called Grease Pencils (literally only $10 for a 12 pack at staples) which can allow you to write on surfaces (including metal) that can withstand being casually touched, yet can also be easily wiped off in order to make corrections which can allow you to etch over the lines you make directly instead of relying on paper cut outs. Buying the Grease Pencils and an etching gun costs less than $50 and are things that are really worth the money for just having in general.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Caerdon wrote:...why not buy an etching gun off of amazon? They are not that expensive at all and you do not run the risk of electrocution. Also, you can buy things called Grease Pencils (literally only $10 for a 12 pack at staples) which can allow you to write on surfaces (including metal) that can withstand being casually touched, yet can also be easily wiped off in order to make corrections which can allow you to etch over the lines you make directly instead of relying on paper cut outs. Buying the Grease Pencils and an etching gun costs less than $50 and are things that are really worth the money for just having in general.
Do you REALLY have to ask this(?)

I could have just told people to do that too.

But because some people can't afford much of anything, that is the reason why I started this thread.

lol

I am on the other hand saving up to buy a soldering gun.
Maybe I'll buy what an etching gun afterwards if I can afford it.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”