Servitors and Thought Forms

jigglypuffrobsbanks
Forum Member
Forum Member

Servitors and Thought Forms

Post by jigglypuffrobsbanks »

I'm really interested in the idea of servitors and thought forms. I've seen and read a bunch of things on how to make a servitor, but not a whole lot on personal experiences. I understand that for a lot of people, servitors are a very personal thing, but I'm still a little nervous about creating my own. I've designed a sigil for one without fully realizing it, but nothing else.
Some people say to never name one or give it a personality, some say you have to, some say you have to kill them, some say you can never get rid of one and can put it on "stand by mode". I'm still pretty confused and don't wanna move forward until I have a good idea of what the hell it is that I'm doing.
So, if anyone would be willing to share some of their personal experiences, tips, whatever, I'd really appreciate it! [yay]
Godspeed

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Servitors and Thought Forms

Post by Desecrated »

I recommend getting 'Creating Magickal Entities: A Complete Guide to Entity Creation.' It's a great little book with lots of correct information and has a lot of personal experiences that you normally wouldn't find people talking about on an open forum.

Here is a longer review I did on the book a while back ago:
http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 25&t=39099

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

PM me with direct questions. [thumbup]
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

AbraxianChaos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by AbraxianChaos »

@Desecrated

Thanks for the heads up on 'Creating Magickal Entities: A Complete Guide to Entity Creation." I just downloaded a version of it. I wasn't aware of it.
"The hero is he who smashes idols... and the idol of every man is his ego." - Ibn Arabi

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”