How to summon a demon.

neckrow
Forum Member
Forum Member

How to summon a demon.

Post by neckrow »

Hi...so I am TOTALLY new to the occult and I am not even religious, I recently found out about JoS and it evoked my curiosity and after reading all of it...Satanism seems VERY interesting. Now, one thing that instantly grabbed my attention was summoning demons...and I would really appreciate if someone would guide me through it. So firstly, I need someone that is easy to summon, who won't hate my guts for doing so and someone that is generally nice. I was thinking about Vassago, because I read somewhere he is patient and isn't that harmful, but please send me a link to their sigil and tell me their name and guide me through how to summon them. Also, I want to learn more about the Occult, so any book recommendations or something would also be appreciated greatly :)

Robin_Alexander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How to summon a demon.

Post by Robin_Alexander »

neckrow wrote:Hi...so I am TOTALLY new to the occult and I am not even religious, I recently found out about JoS and it evoked my curiosity and after reading all of it...Satanism seems VERY interesting. Now, one thing that instantly grabbed my attention was summoning demons...and I would really appreciate if someone would guide me through it. So firstly, I need someone that is easy to summon, who won't hate my guts for doing so and someone that is generally nice. I was thinking about Vassago, because I read somewhere he is patient and isn't that harmful, but please send me a link to their sigil and tell me their name and guide me through how to summon them. Also, I want to learn more about the Occult, so any book recommendations or something would also be appreciated greatly :)
Vassago is absolutely amazing, I will admit . . .

That being said, if you're totally new to the occult, I might try a few starting exercises before summoning demons? I'm thinking of things like visualisation, meditation, learning about banishing spells and purification of your space . . . once you've mastered those kinds of basics, summoning a demon like Vassago should be fine :)

It can be a bit like jumping in at the deep end to start with summoning demons, especially if you're new to the area . . . example, a lot of extra reading would be extremely helpful; recognising dangerous spirits, ones who might masquerade as demons, recognising symptoms of a haunting or possession, knowing what to do when things go wrong . . . start with the book recommendations first, then - once read - move onto the summoning after :)

In terms of books and summoning, I think the default one suggested is the Goetia.

The site 'sacred-magick' used to have some amazing articles, too, if I remember correctly . . . they had those on summoning, protection, various different things (from servitors to angels) . . . a brief glance says the site is still up and the articles section is still there, could be worth a skim through.

neckrow
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neckrow »

Hey! Thanks man, can you please give me a list of priorities? Like what are the things I should do first and such. I will definitely check out sacred-magick, thanks!

scalzik
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by scalzik »

Never (e/in)voke something you can't banish. Generally speaking I think most people who start doing magick start with the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram (banishing, amongst other things), and middle pillar ritual (good for like energy and astral senses and stuff). Think of them kind of like a magickal workout. I would definitely recommend a month or two of those at least before summoning demons (if your astral senses aren't open there may be a chance you wont even be able to communicate with them or know they're there etc.) or really doing any kind of magick. Although, I will say a lot of people got started in magick by summoning a demon thinking "ha, yeah right", then actually seeing an angel of death looking thing or eye and thinking "holy shit".

neckrow
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neckrow »

Thats pretty much why I want to summon one lol.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”