You don't have to read this,

Mr.Arch-Vile
Forum Member
Forum Member

You don't have to read this,

Post by Mr.Arch-Vile »

DISCLAIMER:

What I going to do is post this but as I'm posting I'm focusing on my intention. I not going into detail as to what I'm actually doing here, because there's some learning to be had.

I have for sometime been creating sigils, I would then destroy it by means of a shredder. My imaginative rationale was it was a fax machine to another part of the Universe.

Now I want to try a different version of this communication by means of actual electromagnetism.

What will happen here, that as I send this out by means of my Wifi signal, and it will cause a ripple in the electromagnetic field. Also remember that Wifi is 2.4Ghz so it may just penetrate the atmosphere and get set into space.

In addition to that what you going to see and read may invoke emotions which in will cause more ripples.

Now it doesn't have to be this specific way, you just need to write a stream of consciousness then post in on some random forum and forget you even did it.

I come from good intent from what you may read next after the disclaimer, but you have to bear in mind that the true meaning of what your about to read is of a hidden origin. I don't mean to offend anyone.

Part of the Reason why I'm posting this on the forum is because I want you to see what I did so you may get some ideas. That is if you can see what I am actually doing, this is mainly aimed though at the lurkers in the forum.

Here's some music to go with what your about to read,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpHvDxnAYsI
A.V:
25842, I've done something thinking about your whole situation, this won't be the end all to your problems but it will be the start on getting you on the right path.
To begin, take a look around you what do you see. What you see is reality, we both know this is it. But for who is it, that makes the reality so?

No Gods or Kings, but only you, you will be referred to as a man, but that is only a place holder as to what you really are.
Only you know the true reality of the whole existence, and no one else can tell you so. Please be aware however, that as you are the object of experience through a means of the vessel of the body. Are also influenced by the brain organ, and that is the subject in which we are trying to correct and make so that you are maximizing your experience.
Why are you fighting against the change which is the will of the universe, you are to transform yourself into something greater, and that will not mean that you feel its greatness. Other's will see the greatness.
We however are lost in this maze, and we are trying to get in touch with you. We don't want you to come to our position, but we mean to tell you of the position to not go.
Those that will praise you will be your siblings, those that denounce you will be your enemies. They will come to tell you, that the only way to happiness is their way, but none will question that way.
There is no secret but the one you keep, it will be found on the day you die you had been living the entire time but only sleeping.
There is no true one kingdom but that of only the one you create. It is not for all, but all that see the invisible.
There will be those that cannot see anything beyond the sight of the eye, and for this they will hate you.
We are not to give up on the blind, but when you know that color white comes from the summation of the colors.
It will be said to you that you are evil for believing in the power of white, but understand where this comes from. It comes from the absence of color.
But for all the entities you see in your world all will be different
And when you come to enter the city, you will pass through the gate of the unworthy, but only till then will you not know your true worth.
You will say it to yourself, half in fear and hope, that nothing is the All. Then you will walk forward and hit your foot on nothing.
A male is not worthy of a female, as the female is not worthy of the male. It will be said to you that the world is devoid of love. Until you make that is which is male, female, and female, male will they be worthy.
Equality, can only exist if there is nothing to be had.
I say to you then, want nothing.

It was out of one, you where made but this remains unseen to you, but if you only knew about the cell in which you came from.

I had once been told by a great man of the hidden proverb “As above so below, as below so above.”

If you had not already known, the whole world is in chaos, but that it not to mean you cannot have order for yourself.
A young child once came to me and asked “for how much power do I need” for that I told him “Enough”. And he asked again “but how much is enough?”
They want to tell you that your success if a product of greed, but they will not see their own greed to tear you down.
I can tell you now, that a man can climb a hill and give him self great potential. But no one will see what Is meant here, as his potential is in relation to the earth. For that then ask for how much potential does he have in relation to the sun?
They, those that do not believe, want everything. They do not see their entrapment, you can only do so much to free them that it will just only be better to not help them. For that it will be said you are evil, but would it not be evil to have yourself entrapped along with them?
Come now the days in which a new light will shine, we shall all hail the new dawn.
The creator gave you eyes to see, but you must really learn to see.
I saw the earth the other day in the grains of sand on the beach. And when they come to tell you that you are alone in the world, on this earth, in this universe. Count the gains of sands on the beach and tell me if they are alone.
There is an army coming, and a massive force awaiting in the sky above, and from the ground below. As to end all the strife and evil you see in the world. But you will not see them due to your human arrogance.
They will call you fool for believing, but for what do they believe is all only what they can figure out. The equations are drawn but never solved.
We are not to hate our enemies, nor love them. But we must hope for them to see the power of white light.
It will be in this that they do not see this, for it is hidden. Had it been so easy you wouldn't bother living.
And for all your siblings standing with doubt and on death's door they will be redeemed.
Shed your human arrogance, and you will no longer see the white man or the black man or the foreign man.
And the speakers all across the land of the earth will sound, “Comrades the voices, stand up all victims of oppression.”
They say it's communism, they will say it's Nazism, they will tell you it's capitalism, they will tell you. But they never saw the con man that sold them the ism.
For so much to be said, it will never be clear, but I will say if you are struck down now you will be replaced with another, and we will keep going and going until we all see the light.
In so much as you live, never speak ill about another nor cause harm.
And when they do in fact try to harm you, no longer feel the pain but accept it.

Our father has been speaking to us through the ages, but because we never learn war breaks out.
He offers us grand ideas to make the world a better place, but because we cannot never feel happy that we just are.

He does not speak with one voice but a great many, look for the signs and you will see.

And so they will proclaim he had loved the world so much that he had sent his only son, but no one came to see that. You had always been his son, but never accepted the fact.
But it's not so much that you are his son, but his child.

And of such of the mother, could it not of been so without her.

But I do not speak of the Father that can be named or labeled, and such as of the mother.

It is not of human origin, but here again you miss the point to what I say.

A great many had died to get you here on this planet, but you do not see that death. For those that had died bringing you here are always around you.
You'll be afraid and call them ghosts, monsters in the night, but you'll never understand what they were.

And you will come to know them someday, but because you will clearly define and name them they will been lost.

You must know this, but your God has never left you.

God doesn't demand anything of you, in so much as you accept that your life is the Ark of Covenant.

But this idea remains unseen to you, for how much do you need explained.
You wander aimlessly in this world, and hope to find something. But you are blind to your own greed of making the world happy, making yourself happy.
Had you always known happiness you would not understand duality.
You cannot have one without the other, but realize it is all one thing.

They tell you that there was no man named Jesus in the World, but then so it was that no man in the world has a name.

Had Christ's message been so perfectly clear you would of given up and ended your bid on the earth.

There is no fight to be had with nature, as you are nature as so much as nature is you.

There is a real entrapment in the world, and it is called thinking to much, and not thinking at all. And so they will come to tell you there is no freewill but they will never realize the freewill that made them say such.
Foolish to the man that gives and gives and gives but never receives. They tell you expect nothing and be attached to nothing, but all they see is the material.

Had there been no holy men in the world, no wars would be fought to make men free.

They damned the whole thing, and so God then sent a daughter to proclaim his message and she was shunned.

The woman was an Aryan, but you do not realize that is her name as well.

If you had only known this whole time that there is true love in the world, true beauty you would not spend so much time wallowing in the excrement like swine.

God had sent his messengers both as you would call Good and Evil , but you never saw that they had come from the same source.

You fail to see the corner you've painted yourself.

And the great many will not get the message, as it is hidden . They will proclaim you as an agent of Evil.

They have come to say it is foolish to love your country, love yourself, love your neighbor.
Never did they dare to realize that they had no love to offer themselves.

They tell you that power is evil, but they do not realize their own power.

You will go out into the world and see a great hate for life, there's no hope to be had. But then you do not remember the stars in the sky?

To whose authority, my own. How? for all the souls lost in transit.

They want you to see there is longer a lover to be had for you, but do not despair for there be the grand statue of the female idol in the harbor of the New City.

Don't believe anything I tell you, do not accept it, do not preach it.

They want a world without borders, but they do not know that you cannot have a picture without a frame. They tell you, you do not deserve a home to call your own, but for that what is their home?

For the mind the creator gave you, did it make sense that you are to only live in the trees?

Evolution is always happening, but we do not accept survival of the fittest, but more of just as survival.
Do not consume what is not yours.

Mr.Arch-Vile
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: You don't have to read this,

Post by Mr.Arch-Vile »

THE OUTCOME!

Has not the man who had no children not worth to his life?

But to then he awakes.

For what he realized what he became in his life without children was a father to all men.

Had God so holy made the world so holy?

And as the dawning age of new world order via feminist not cut us off from the hope to procreate?

Do not despair you poor in spirit without children, and as young and naive as you are you will see the fact someday.

They come now to claim your soul, but do not despair the men of the mind are here.

If not this life maybe the next?

But once you have awoken, you will always been like a star in the sky for sailors to navigate by.

My father lies at the center of orion, but if you must know he is at the center of orgin.

But you do not see this,

And they come and ask but what of the woman, but what of the WOMAN

For ye had known the philosophers stone you would of stone you would of realize how to turn air into gold.

BUT WHAT ARE WE TO CALL THEM? ZOINIST? NAZI? WHAT WHAT WHAT?

Agents of an ill defined Chaos, Agents of Anti-Life, Agents of Anti-FREEWILL,.

FOR WHAT DO YOU CALL YOURSELF AND YOUR BROTHERS?

The men, the men of the mind.

YOU WILL NEVER STOP US !

Look then to the New World I shall!

Mr.Arch-Vile
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: You don't have to read this,

Post by Mr.Arch-Vile »

SOMETHING ELSE
And they spoke to me, via the international ideal, this ideal however is never realized to some due to politics.

They destroyed the religion so you may not believe, they fear you because you are so powerful.

Come now young brothers you do not need to take your life as nothing will come from it.

Had God not made the world so holy for you?

Do you not fear it?

If you had ever loved someone you will know what it is like to understand this unknown meaning to life.

But through propaganda and propaganda

I wish to forgive a man seen as so evil in the world, I never looked up to him, I always had looked down at him.

Then I realized what I looked down at was a dead body.

He had wanted so much, he had wanted to bring about a grand change.

I knew of hister, and for this that I know that he lost his way. I forgive him and return him into the light.

Respectfully, and Thank you.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”