My experience with Paimon, Foras, Bune and Bathin

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

My experience with Paimon, Foras, Bune and Bathin

Post by svengali811 »

Hi guys I just wanted to share my experiences first with Paimon:

I summoned Paimon and asked to have someone bound/slaved to me (long story). I used a very simply method of contact. I simply asked for what he wanted on return and we agreed and my request was granted. Very simple

Bathin I have worked with for some time she is helping me astral project and to heighten my astral senses in general. Wonderful experience and I simple had no help without her!!!

Foras I asked to make me invisible to people who were chasing me for money and all he wanted was...well better not say but lets just say it was a pleasure lol

Bune I asked for a certain amount of money in exchange for energy offerings which is fine. Easy to work with!!!

These 4 in particular I would very much recommend working with it has been very simple and fair payment in exchange!!!

ragnar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: My experience with Paimon, Foras, Bune and Bathin

Post by ragnar »

4 years ago i have tried to make a connection and prosperity manifestation with Bune - but the result was nothing. The work was prepared by a Sigil worker. She summoned Bune in his Sigil of the Goetia, and give it to me. Her answer was, it takes sometimes years. Really???

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”