Zepar

reachingforyou
Forum Member
Forum Member

Zepar

Post by reachingforyou »

I wanted to share with anyone looking to work with Zepar of the Goetia. I have successfully worked with and seen the results of this spirit via sigil magik and invocation. First off let me tell you this is real, more real than I can ever imagine. Not only did I get the result I had asked for, there was a burning desire almost mind numbing feeling to hold my end up of the bargain for the result I wanted. I have a successful dialogue with Zepar now and has shown me his power. I must warn though, the result came with a dear lesson. Be precise in your request, think of anything beforehand that may negatively impact what you are doing/requesting. Yes my request was granted. I was in disbelief. But there was a price to pay. I value the lesson Zepar has decided to teach me and look forward to the future knowledge shared with me. I wish the best to all you other practitioners.

Gravitation
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Zepar

Post by Gravitation »

Who is Zepar, and why would you want to talk to him?

And how are you making a distinction between a real metaphysical entity, an archetype, a product of your unconscious, or your own imagination?

I pulled this from wikipedia: Zepar is a Great Duke of Hell. He commands 26 legions of inferior spirits. His office is to cause women to love men, and bring them together in love. He makes women barren. He is depicted with red clothes and armor, like a soldier.
"Freedom is not something you can have if you are enslaved to your weaknesses." - Manly P. Hall

"History is a process of metamorphosis. It's a pupation stage. It begins with naked monkeys and it ends with a human-machine planet-girdling interphase capable of releasing the energies that light the stars, and it lasts about fifteen or twenty thousand years and during that period the entire process hangs in the balance." - Terence Mckenna

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

Gravitation wrote:Who is Zepar
He is the Fallen Angel from Legementon, precisely from Goetia.
Gravitation wrote:an archetype, a product of your unconscious, or your own imagination?
He is not an archetype and a product of unoconscious or imagination. He really is.

Gravitation
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gravitation »

SerafinTronu wrote:He is the Fallen Angel from Legementon, precisely from Goetia.
Interesting. I will look into the Goetia.
SerafinTronu wrote:He is not an archetype and a product of unoconscious or imagination. He really is.
So is Santa Claus.

A real experience is not permission to believe the content is real beyond a superficial level. What else?
"Freedom is not something you can have if you are enslaved to your weaknesses." - Manly P. Hall

"History is a process of metamorphosis. It's a pupation stage. It begins with naked monkeys and it ends with a human-machine planet-girdling interphase capable of releasing the energies that light the stars, and it lasts about fifteen or twenty thousand years and during that period the entire process hangs in the balance." - Terence Mckenna

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

Gravitation wrote:So is Santa Claus.
Eh. Santa Claus is also a real character. He lived in the Middle Ages, the priest, whose achievements have been recorded in history, but over the years the memory of him has evolved to what we hear now.
Gravitation wrote:A real experience is not permission to believe the content is real beyond a superficial level. What else?
I do not understand you. My English is not so good. And now that sentence I do not understand what you mean?

Gravitation
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gravitation »

SerafinTronu wrote:Eh. Santa Claus is also a real character. He lived in the Middle Ages, the priest, whose achievements have been recorded in history, but over the years the memory of him has evolved to what we hear now.
Yes, I know.
SerafinTronu wrote:I do not understand you. My English is not so good. And now that sentence I do not understand what you mean?
Just because a person has a real experience, like having a dream of being on the moon, does not mean that person was on the physical moon. They were on the moon in the sense all of their sensory impressions made it seem that way, but that is all we can say about it.

The same thing with speaking to metaphysical entities, like Zepar. A person can have a conversation with an entity, but there is no reason to assume that entity has an objective, autonomous existence.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Or perhaps the entity is independent and real beyond a superficial level, but also arose from the subconscious.

I'm trying to figure out how the astral plane connects with the subconscious. I have a hunch that there is a connection there.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”