Modern invocation methods for pact making with lucifer

GroveWay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Modern invocation methods for pact making with lucifer

Post by GroveWay »

I want to know steps in detail. No Koetting methodology please. People with actual experience appreciated, as I don't want advice from people who aren't really in the field (90% of every forum yet still have opinions) No offense, but I don't want to hear these.

Robin_Alexander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Modern invocation methods for pact making with lucifer

Post by Robin_Alexander »

GroveWay wrote:I want to know steps in detail. No Koetting methodology please. People with actual experience appreciated, as I don't want advice from people who aren't really in the field (90% of every forum yet still have opinions) No offense, but I don't want to hear these.
Why do you want to summon Lucifer?

Do you have any experience with the occult?

Have you summoned/evoked anything before?

You ask advice from people with experience, but it sounds like you have no experience yourself. This is fine, as we all have to start somewhere, but Lucifer may be both a bit ambitious and very dangerous for a newcomer in the field. I would be surprised if many people would give you explicit instructions, especially without knowing the answers to the above questions, as it could be you bring inadvertent harm to yourself or others.

If you have a specific goal in mind, there may be ways more suited for a newcomer to achieve. It could be that there are demons better suited to your needs, or - at least - safer to pursue and with a reputation for working well with newcomers to the field. I hope you find the help you need, in any case.

GroveWay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by GroveWay »

Robin_Alexander wrote:
GroveWay wrote:I want to know steps in detail. No Koetting methodology please. People with actual experience appreciated, as I don't want advice from people who aren't really in the field (90% of every forum yet still have opinions) No offense, but I don't want to hear these.
Why do you want to summon Lucifer?

Do you have any experience with the occult?

Have you summoned/evoked anything before?

You ask advice from people with experience, but it sounds like you have no experience yourself. This is fine, as we all have to start somewhere, but Lucifer may be both a bit ambitious and very dangerous for a newcomer in the field. I would be surprised if many people would give you explicit instructions, especially without knowing the answers to the above questions, as it could be you bring inadvertent harm to yourself or others.

If you have a specific goal in mind, there may be ways more suited for a newcomer to achieve. It could be that there are demons better suited to your needs, or - at least - safer to pursue and with a reputation for working well with newcomers to the field. I hope you find the help you need, in any case.

I am in touch and close to several people that are really with the shit. I have not been in practice yet, though.

I have lots of experience on the forums, though. Which is why i'm able to rule out Koetting methodology right away lol..And know that many people who don't practice themselves, will try to steer me in certain directions..or give me details that are very easily accessible and marketed highly. For sure these are mostly fake, as are most internet spiritualists in my experience. A pessimistic point of view? Sure. But pretty accurate IMO.

My pact is something that will be described in great depth and detail when it's presented. For sure, a hot spirit/demon is needed for it. I know this for certain. It's a lifelong pact that i want, by the way.

In any case, i mainly want people to not worry about my well being. I just want to know what's entailed and how to go about getting it done.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

Hi Groveway. I suggest checking this blog https://theluciferianrevolution.com/
Also recently I read a very interesting book about Lucifer. So you may want to check it out first http://scarletimprint.com/books/lucifer-princeps/
But the book is concentrated more on theory. However the author is going to write a book concentrated on the practice as well. This one is not published yet so I can't give you any links.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

You can use Demonolatry methods. They are simple and less fussy. Demonolators approach demons from a place of respect and treat them as one would any other deities. I used it to invoke Lucifer just to get to know him. But I didn't connect with him so I decided not to work with him.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

GroveWay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by GroveWay »

RockDemon wrote:Hi Groveway. I suggest checking this blog https://theluciferianrevolution.com/
Also recently I read a very interesting book about Lucifer. So you may want to check it out first http://scarletimprint.com/books/lucifer-princeps/
But the book is concentrated more on theory. However the author is going to write a book concentrated on the practice as well. This one is not published yet so I can't give you any links.

Alright cool. Surely theres PDF of the prayer book of Belial? Can you PM me if there is?

GroveWay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by GroveWay »

Napoli wrote:You can use Demonolatry methods. They are simple and less fussy. Demonolators approach demons from a place of respect and treat them as one would any other deities. I used it to invoke Lucifer just to get to know him. But I didn't connect with him so I decided not to work with him.

It's definitely got to be more extreme and personal than that.

Ideally i want to give myself in a sense.

Need guidance on how to go about some real pact making rather than invocation methods. Although i've never invoked before.

GroveWay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by GroveWay »

Napoli wrote:You can use Demonolatry methods. They are simple and less fussy. Demonolators approach demons from a place of respect and treat them as one would any other deities. I used it to invoke Lucifer just to get to know him. But I didn't connect with him so I decided not to work with him.

Need guidance on how to go about some real pact making rather than invocation methods. Although i've never invoked before.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

GroveWay wrote:

Demonolators don't make pacts. We prefer to 'work with' the demons instead. But that doesn't mean you can't discuss the matter with him by invocation :) . In fact, the methods of Demonolatry are very effective. As they are approached with more respect compared to other traditions, you may find them more amiable. However, if you feel that you would prefer a different approach then I will leave it to others who are more knowledgeable on this matter.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Urscumug
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Urscumug »

Could someone explain briefly what is the "Koetting methodology" ? Thanks

GroveWay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by GroveWay »

Urscumug wrote:Could someone explain briefly what is the "Koetting methodology" ? Thanks

Essentially how Koetting would guide someone through an invocation or help with Pact making.

Seabed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Seabed »

Urscumug wrote:Could someone explain briefly what is the "Koetting methodology" ? Thanks

He says he teaches a kind of quick path to various LHP themes, but it seems to me more like he's in possessions (if what he claims is true).
I can't say if he's good or bad, I never was his student, and I'm not interested in his work.
But, he's also heavily criticized from all sides, and that's something I really don't like. If you don't like him, turn your head on the other side.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, just my opinion.
Only Lovers Left Alive

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Thanks RockDemon for linking my blog here.

The PDF RockDemon is refering to is the one linked here

https://theluciferianrevolution.files.w ... -fire1.pdf

Id love to go back to this in time and remove some weird inconsistencies (ie its fine to bury items in a secluded part of your garden if you own one for this rite, but etiquette for dealing with offerings left in wild places is different ie the year separation but without being explicitly stated this just comes off as something I missed rather than intended), and elaborate on further aspects of the rite. It is a dedicatory ritual to Lucifer that will have the effect you see, it's been used by me and others to good effect.

I highly recommend you adapt it to suit your needs.. but ensure the right amount of dedication is shown. Pact involves actual work. The final call basically is the pact, the line Now and Forever is there purposefully. All who open that fire within them at some level remain linked to him.

The Prayer Book of Belial is my friends work - afaik there is no PDF version other than the one he sent me, but I could be wrong. The guy literally bled for the work, after Belial opened specific gates for him.

He doesn't care for money, but I think people who want to access Belial through that should do the decent thing and make sure he gets something for the 8 months of hard magickal graft he put in for it. With the physical book you can also work with it by blooding each individual seal and page, and it can in itself become a working gate. I myself have consecrated my own copy of it as a devotional work to a degree, although my way of accessing the power differs from his.

Just my two cence. Will try checking back on this thread when I can.

TLDR your blood, his sigil and strong intent of dedication in love in rite will take you farther then any call or working from any book. But dont expect to step away when things get difficult. Neither is he 'dark and edgy' like many teen gothy stereotypes want him to be.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

GroveWay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by GroveWay »

Sypheara wrote:Thanks RockDemon for linking my blog here.

Id love to go back to this in time and remove some weird inconsistencies (ie its fine to bury items in a secluded part of your garden if you own one for this rite, but etiquette for dealing with offerings left in wild places is different ie the year separation but without being explicitly stated this just comes off as something I missed rather than intended), and elaborate on further aspects of the rite. It is a dedicatory ritual to Lucifer that will have the effect you see, it's been used by me and others to good effect.

I highly recommend you adapt it to suit your needs.. but ensure the right amount of dedication is shown. Pact involves actual work. The final call basically is the pact, the line Now and Forever is there purposefully. All who open that fire within them at some level remain linked to him.

The Prayer Book of Belial is my friends work - afaik there is no PDF version other than the one he sent me, but I could be wrong. The guy literally bled for the work, after Belial opened specific gates for him.

He doesn't care for money, but I think people who want to access Belial through that should do the decent thing and make sure he gets something for the 8 months of hard magickal graft he put in for it. With the physical book you can also work with it by blooding each individual seal and page, and it can in itself become a working gate. I myself have consecrated my own copy of it as a devotional work to a degree, although my way of accessing the power differs from his.

TLDR your blood, his sigil and strong intent of dedication in love in rite will take you farther then any call or working from any book. But dont expect to step away when things get difficult. Neither is he 'dark and edgy' like many teen gothy stereotypes want him to be.

Alright cool. I will try this.

GroveWay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by GroveWay »

GroveWay wrote:
Sypheara wrote:Thanks RockDemon for linking my blog here.

Alright cool. I will try this.

Edit: Actually, just read through this. Seems more like a one year ordeal to work towards goals. This is not what i was envisioning. Doesn't seem like there is really a personal connection either throughout the time after you walk away from the offerings. Seems more like a blind pursuit.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

The one year goal is your dedicationary period after initiation of the fire, ie to prove to Lucifer you are worth bothering with and will keep your promises. It is an act of sacrifice / devotion. It's certainly not aimless in that regard.

Once you have completed the works offering and connected with him, Lucifer will visit you over that period and you will be in direct communication with him through dream work. You can further work with him here.

However it's pointless to cover that in the document - thats something people have to personally experience and work with through, and have the intellect to expand upon. It is implied you would do additional workings with him after this.

This rite is basically simply initiation linking you to him, once that is done, sky is the limit. Also, if you are expecting a traditional pact with Lucifer, unfortunately it doesn't work like that' You can't just sell your soul to him in return for X Y Z.

I see many people on here who are after this and its quite a laughable pursuit. Its reflected in almost no real practiced traditions, and exists purely as a folk element / story element. The closest is tying oneself to spirit via initiation, creating an unbreakable bond. As a side note if the soul is in anyway damaged, infected or altered it has immediate effects on the mental and physical makeup. In examples of people i know about who have had their souls parted from their bodies by entities permanently, they suffered mental breakdown and physical death.

Even the Bible and related texts (which I don't believe are in anyway accurate representations) have nothing of the sort, so if that is what you are looking for im afraid you likely arn't going to find it. There are stronger ways of doing initiation via blood and sacrifice but they arn't appropriate to share nor for people without license from spirits to perform.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Kronus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kronus »

Well I for one actually only have good to say about Koetting... Yes, he is modern and may do some clickbait here and there... but the guy is legit. I learned alot from his books!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

From my personal experience, while there seem to be many different "Lucifers" around, the Lucifer I've come to know, don't seem to be interested in pacts, and on top of that, he seem to be very selective who he chooses to work with, based on some unknown criteria, if he don't see something he's looking for in you, he won't even stop by for chat with you or to tell why you're not "special".
Plot twist: I was not one of the "special" ones either

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”