Shout of to Bune!!!!!

blackflame46
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shout of to Bune!!!!!

Post by blackflame46 »

I promised Bune I would give her a shout out on a public forum... well I'm new to this occult, spell casting etc... I was in desperate need for money so I evoked Bune, didn't really feel her energy but I went ahead and made my request and asked if she would at least tell me in a dream if she could/would comply... well, I had a dream of receiving a check that same night.. I also happened to do a money spell(using hem incense,call money) the same day I evoked her(5 day's ago)... well, guess what??.. while working this morning I kept on having a urge to check my mailbox.. and guess what??... received a check in the mail for a nice amount of money.... yay!!!!

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Shout of to Bune!!!!!

Post by Candy Ray »

This seems to be a bit of a thing on forums lately.....

Bune is my current interest and seems to me to be male, but can appear as female as well. A very flamboyant character and it looks to me like himself and some of the other goetics are striving towards becoming a pantheon of gods, using the internet. The ceremonial magicians are saying you need to use specific methods; however other methods are also working for people.

Bune looks to me like a bull and cattle are an ancient symbol of prosperity, especially in India. There is also the golden calf in the book of Exodus. I heard of some people making a money servitor and in that case too they made the servitor to look like a bull. Some of the money that Bune is giving to people seems to be money they had coming to them already, which comes under 'easy path of manifestation.' As in, when you do a spell to get a job you need to look for jobs as well.

I'd like to see more discussion about what is going on. Here's a link to an animated seal (which I posted on another forum as well) although it is actually his other seal which looks more like a bull. http://giphy.com/gifs/bune-l0Ex8Ee10T3byvao0
See my blog for micro-fiction, poems, a few weird articles and links to my books: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Candy Ray »

I would like to say I found out why Bune was appearing as a bull: he was being the minotaur from the Greek myths because he is a guide in the underworld. I still think that the 'cow of plenty' symbol is relevant as well, and found in many different cultures. He is supposed to be a three-headed dragon but entities do not always appear in the same way.

Bune likes to be advertised on forums and there's no need to discuss it after all, because Ellis is the same and I did quite a lot of advertising for Ellis over the last few years.
See my blog for micro-fiction, poems, a few weird articles and links to my books: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com

silverfirefly
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by silverfirefly »

I haven't yet worked with Bune, but I had a dream where I was learning about finances, and that sort of thing because my intention is to start a new business soon. I'd just purchased a copy of Demons of Magick, and very shortly after, I was asleep, dreaming, and in this dream, the sound "BOOO-NAH" was repeating over and over and over. It certainly got my attention. The sound had a presence, although I didn't see anything, and it felt male. I woke up and sensed right away that the sound I heard was in fact a name for a spirit of the Goetia. So I looked through Demons of Magick, and found Bime's powers. Bime is also known as Bune, and one of the pronunciations for Bune is similar to what I heard in the dream - BOO-NEH. Bune has powers involving money and decisions about money.

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Candy Ray »

I'm still with Bune and a month or two ago I found an obscure internet site for 'serious practitioners only' of Solomonic magic. Someone was relating how Bune helped him in his business career and got him hired by a high-power sales team even though he had less experience than them. I couldn't help laughing about how he said the co-worker they had put him with was a 'closing machine.' It reminded me of the Glengarry Glen Ross film where they keep shouting "always be closing!" I suppose he had to prove himself after getting hired though, and show that he was always closing!

I didn't dare try to join as I bet they wouldn't consider me a serious practitioner.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”