Magical experimentations w drastic results

Sefldron
Forum Member
Forum Member

Magical experimentations w drastic results

Post by Sefldron »

I figured that this was the best place to post this considering. I'm looking for any answers to what exactly is going on in the world so that I may get some feedback on a ritual that I performed in 2015.

I have added a rough drawing of the portal that I put together for the ritual and it is not exact. The inner amulet within the circle is not supposed to be boxed in.

IMG_20170520_192200.jpg

I'm hoping that maybe one day I will get some answers to some of the things that have happened to me over the past couple of years. After performing a ritual for Inanna using a combination of Sumerian, chaos and blood magic (my own btw) I was as absolutely amazed and scared to death of the events that followed. I was visited by entities claiming to be (just to name a few) Alister Crowley, Inanna, Marduk, The dunwich horror, Vermis mysterii, a number of deities from known pantheon's and so many others that I could go on for a long time naming each and every one. Crowley was by far the worst of them due to his constant attacks from a different metaphysical plane of existence. On one occasion while attempting to fight back I was cut by a black streak of energy while attempting to defend myself. During the same incident I proceeded to try to physically project physical energy into the metaphysical by focusing upon my energy during said attempt. I ended up burning my knuckles underneath my skin on my right hand. There are so many details to the past 2 years of this ongoing experience, some of them are very graphic and disturbing. The things that have shown their selves to me and shown me in the darkness behind my eyelids when I lay down are so horrible, scary, beautiful, disturbing and most of all undescribable. Nothing on this plane of existence that we can imagine or prove to exist compares.

This is just a quickly written summary of various events that have taken place with me in my life over the past couple of years. Many of the details are graphic, long or just plain madness.

Deciphering the truth from the lies when dealing with the metaphysical on any level where there is such an abundance of information is extraordinarily difficult. Any input is very welcome and if anyone has questions concerning this at all please feel free to ask away.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Magical experimentations w drastic results

Post by chowderpope »

Sounds like you opened a door and a bunch of mischevious spirits, or possibly one pretending to be many, showed up to the party. This is what the Christians try to warn people about with regard to the occult. Please share more detail if you can.

I wish you luck man, that sounds fucked.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Well, looks like you have a Hodge-podge spell mixed with a whole bunch of different languages and inspirations.

Anywho, what where you originally trying to do with this ritual? What where your intentions when preforming it, and what other rituals did you take your...inspirations from? And how new where you to the whole magick thing when you preformed it? Was this your first custom ritual? If so, did you study the other rituals that you took ideas from and found out how every part of them fits together?

To me, the ritual layout looks like you where trying to summon something, but it looks incomplete and unbalanced, thus making it unstable. However, that could just be because you've tried to draw it out via memory a few years after preforming it :P But my point remains still!

Also, blood magick? Dude, that shite will get you into all sorts of trouble even when you know what you are doing. And using your own blood? That is just asinine. Next time just go to a butcher's shop and tell them you want to make blood pudding and they'll give you a pint or so. Less potent, yes, but a hell of a lot safer for the practitioner...relatively speaking.

Basically, without further details, I can only assume that the ritual you preformed made a basic open invite for entities to come and pester you, and the residual blood magick energies are making it all nice and cozy for some of the more... unsavory types. Blood magick isn't inherently evil or dark, just more...primordial I guess would be a more accurate word? I dunno, hard to distinguish the proper descriptions.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Caerdon wrote:Well, looks like you have a Hodge-podge spell mixed with a whole bunch of different languages and inspirations.

Anywho, what where you originally trying to do with this ritual? What where your intentions when preforming it, and what other rituals did you take your...inspirations from? And how new where you to the whole magick thing when you preformed it? Was this your first custom ritual? If so, did you study the other rituals that you took ideas from and found out how every part of them fits together?

To me, the ritual layout looks like you where trying to summon something, but it looks incomplete and unbalanced, thus making it unstable. However, that could just be because you've tried to draw it out via memory a few years after preforming it :P But my point remains still!

Also, blood magick? Dude, that shite will get you into all sorts of trouble even when you know what you are doing. And using your own blood? That is just asinine. Next time just go to a butcher's shop and tell them you want to make blood pudding and they'll give you a pint or so. Less potent, yes, but a hell of a lot safer for the practitioner...relatively speaking.
Basically, without further details, I can only assume that the ritual you preformed made a basic open invite for entities to come and pester you, and the residual blood magick energies are making it all nice and cozy for some of the more... unsavory types. Blood magick isn't inherently evil or dark, just more...primordial I guess would be a more accurate word? I dunno, hard to distinguish the proper descriptions.
+1
What kind of trouble?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Sefldron
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sefldron »

First of all thanks for responding. Secondly to really answer those questions I have to explain something first. When I was 18 I prayed or whatever it was and called it selling my "soul" to Satan in exchange for magical abilities concerning the metaphysical realm and power over my own life so that I would possibly have an easier time just living life so to speak. I was stupid then and didn't understand what I was getting myself into by doing so and for over 10 years I experienced extreme highs in my living standard with abrupt stops where everything was just snatched away in an instant. I was tired of it all and sick of being some kind of subservient acolyte to a deity that would just give then take with so many strings attached. After a year of suffering from some of the sickest auditory torment and emotional psychosis I became fed up with it all.
To give examples of what I was forced to listen to it was like a constant stream of children being raped, beaten, people being completely destroyed in horrific violent ways, sounds of my own children being raped and beaten, my own death and all of this was topped with a twisted synchronicity of the physical world around me where these "tormentors" would comment on the world around me with with pinpoint accuracy and even going as far as telling me about things that were going to happen around me minutes before the described event was going to take place.
It was at this point I became fed up with dealing with it all and took it upon myself to study as much as I could afford at that time.
I read the book of the law, greater and lesser keys of Solomon, all 4 books in the Simon Necronomican, Stewart and Janet farrarr's witches Bible, hermetic mystery, various books on hidden realities and string theory, The Enûma Eliš and a dictionary of demons. I have been practicing my own personal form of chaos magick for over a decade and after meditation and lots of focused concentration I was directed to drawing the portal in the picture using Inanna's gate, number and amulet of protection by what I am to understand was the goddess herself and I have yet to find that I was wrong on that aspect. I was also directed to draw the sign of the lillit on a piece of paper, surround it with runes from my own book of shadows that were appropriate to containing the entity and then using a drop of my own blood on the paper I was to recite an incantation from Simon's necronomican then eat the paper after. I will have to look again to tell you the exact one I used but regardless after that was when things started to become unexplainable to most individuals.
I do not have enough time as of this moment to detail everything. I will get back online later to explain the following events if you are interested.
In summary I was attempting to break a blood bond that I made with my cheating ex and at the same time escape from what ever pact or deal that I had made with Satan or whatever it was that assumes said roll in the universe.
There was also an implied aspect of the whole ordeal that I was also to be tested by the gods themselves.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Sefldron wrote:First of all thanks for responding. Secondly to really answer those questions I have to explain something first. When I was 18 I prayed or whatever it was and called it selling my "soul" to Satan in exchange for magical abilities concerning the metaphysical realm and power over my own life so that I would possibly have an easier time just living life so to speak. I was stupid then and didn't understand what I was getting myself into by doing so and for over 10 years I experienced extreme highs in my living standard with abrupt stops where everything was just snatched away in an instant. I was tired of it all and sick of being some kind of subservient acolyte to a deity that would just give then take with so many strings attached. After a year of suffering from some of the sickest auditory torment and emotional psychosis I became fed up with it all.
To give examples of what I was forced to listen to it was like a constant stream of children being raped, beaten, people being completely destroyed in horrific violent ways, sounds of my own children being raped and beaten, my own death and all of this was topped with a twisted synchronicity of the physical world around me where these "tormentors" would comment on the world around me with with pinpoint accuracy and even going as far as telling me about things that were going to happen around me minutes before the described event was going to take place.
It was at this point I became fed up with dealing with it all and took it upon myself to study as much as I could afford at that time.
I read the book of the law, greater and lesser keys of Solomon, all 4 books in the Simon Necronomican, Stewart and Janet farrarr's witches Bible, hermetic mystery, various books on hidden realities and string theory, The Enûma Eliš and a dictionary of demons. I have been practicing my own personal form of chaos magick for over a decade and after meditation and lots of focused concentration I was directed to drawing the portal in the picture using Inanna's gate, number and amulet of protection by what I am to understand was the goddess herself and I have yet to find that I was wrong on that aspect. I was also directed to draw the sign of the lillit on a piece of paper, surround it with runes from my own book of shadows that were appropriate to containing the entity and then using a drop of my own blood on the paper I was to recite an incantation from Simon's necronomican then eat the paper after. I will have to look again to tell you the exact one I used but regardless after that was when things started to become unexplainable to most individuals.
I do not have enough time as of this moment to detail everything. I will get back online later to explain the following events if you are interested.
In summary I was attempting to break a blood bond that I made with my cheating ex and at the same time escape from what ever pact or deal that I had made with Satan or whatever it was that assumes said roll in the universe.
There was also an implied aspect of the whole ordeal that I was also to be tested by the gods themselves.
Alright, that actually helps as it shows that you weren't just a neophyte when preforming the ritual, you actually had experience, which is a good change of pace really compared to alot of others who try out things like this.

I am definitely interested in more details, but you don't have to get into them unless you believe it necessary or would be helpful. This is the help section of the forum, not a satiate the curiosity of others section. [thumbup]

Now, I've done some research into Inanna and, from what I could sofar gather (admittedly, it was just a base research not an indepth one), she's quite capricious, so be cautious with working with her. Seems like most, if not all, of the Babylonian/Mesopotamian pantheon are seen more as Demon/God types, much like the Greeks, but, you know, more honest and open about it on the days that they are going all "fuck you" on you.

Anyways, for this blood bond you where trying to break, how did you go about on making it? Is there an item that was used, was it a mixing of blood much like a blood brother ritual, did you consume eachother's blood,did you mix your blood and store it in something...?

@Kami there's alot of trouble when dealing with blood. Someone can do alot of nasty things to you if they get a hold of it, blood magic also acts differently as it uses the vital energies rather than just the ambient or static/stored energies. When used in bonds, it is really really hard to break, you can't use the common methods on doing so. Basically any blood spells are hard to counter and reverse/beak as common methods don't exactly work on them. It fulfills parameters set by the spell, but on overdrive that takes a life of it's own, you can't tell it to stop. It will keep trying to fulfill it's parameters even after it initially does so, it's like a perpetually running computer script searching for the conditions it needs to run. It's hard to explain, exactly everything in regards to dangers, and I am stating some of the more extreme stuff, but I think you can get the idea that I'm trying to get at.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Sefldron
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sefldron »

The actual reason for having to go to such extreme measures to break the bond was because I used chaos magick and some where down the line forgot the incantation and runes created for the purpose....magic theory (string theory..... same thing in essence) at work in real life. But we did consume each others blood for the bond and I was unable to reach any conclusions upon any new runes that would be able to undo it. What ever was affecting me at the time was horrific because an aspect of the madness was being forced to listen to my ex having sex in full vivid auditory detail and even sometimes visually within the darkness behind my eyelids. I understood that there would be a catch somewhere before committing to the ritual but after what I had already experienced up until that point I didn't think it could get any worse. Fear of death is nothing compared to the constant digging at your ​very soul from the exploitation of a magical bond between you and a love in your life.

I am at a point now where I have been flooded with knowledge that I never believed possible and on the subject of perception of the metaphysical planes of existence I am at an over abundance of communication that tends to border on casual conversation without any concentration on my part. This is actually my first time publishing my experiences in a valid medium and I know that from personal experience that this physical existence is just one of many metaphysical planes. Life is only life to the one who is living... maybe our perception of what life is and what defines it has to much of a predisposition towards the actual perception of what is tangible based upon our own tangibility.
The intangible is tangible to the others that we deem as intangible based upon our perceptions of reality....or place within reality.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Sefldron wrote:The actual reason for having to go to such extreme measures to break the bond was because I used chaos magick and some where down the line forgot the incantation and runes created for the purpose....magic theory (string theory..... same thing in essence) at work in real life. But we did consume each others blood for the bond and I was unable to reach any conclusions upon any new runes that would be able to undo it. What ever was affecting me at the time was horrific because an aspect of the madness was being forced to listen to my ex having sex in full vivid auditory detail and even sometimes visually within the darkness behind my eyelids. I understood that there would be a catch somewhere before committing to the ritual but after what I had already experienced up until that point I didn't think it could get any worse. Fear of death is nothing compared to the constant digging at your ​very soul from the exploitation of a magical bond between you and a love in your life.

I am at a point now where I have been flooded with knowledge that I never believed possible and on the subject of perception of the metaphysical planes of existence I am at an over abundance of communication that tends to border on casual conversation without any concentration on my part. This is actually my first time publishing my experiences in a valid medium and I know that from personal experience that this physical existence is just one of many metaphysical planes. Life is only life to the one who is living... maybe our perception of what life is and what defines it has to much of a predisposition towards the actual perception of what is tangible based upon our own tangibility.
The intangible is tangible to the others that we deem as intangible based upon our perceptions of reality....or place within reality.
Well, some people do enjoy voyeurism... but really, bad taste in jokes aside, it should be a two way street, or if anything you should be holding the reigns if you initiated and took the lead in the spellwork.
It would have been alot easier if you just placed the blood in a vessel or mixed the blood on something, then it would just take a way to unravel the metaphysical joining of the blood and destroying the object. Now however... well, any chance you have some of her blood laying around? A blood transference would be the easiest and least painful way of getting rid of the bond as you just transfer it to another (animals work here, or anything else that can be used as a stand in). There's other ways, but lets try and start with that one, I'll try and rack my brain for safe ways on breaking the bond.

:EDIT:
I should note, I am in no way a master in matters of Blood Magick, and there is much about it that I am lacking proper knowledge for, however that being said, I do have knowledge of it and some practical experience with it. So take what advice I give with a grain of salt and know that if you can find someone with more experience with it, that their advice is probably more accurate than mine, however, with lack of someone with more experience, I will do my best to give you the most accurate and precise advice and help that I am capable of.

Also, we'll hold a pin on the different layers of reality and definitely come back to it. That is definitely a topic worth a revisit.

Sefldron
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sefldron »

The bond has been broken actually. What I was explaining was the bigger aspect of the ritual that followed. I explain a bit more on this post in a different section. http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 35&t=40535

I have been trying to figure out if there have been any "waves" cast into the metaphysical realm from what I did in 2015 plus trying to understand what is truly going on by receiving feedback from others while comparing them to my own personal experience. I have my own personal life of course within the physical world but everything that has to do with the occult stays right level with everyday life tasks. I'm having trouble balancing everything out and being able to devote myself to expansion upon what has gone on. It seems that since I have started reaching out though I have been hearing a bit less from entities beyond the veil like it's a possibility that because of my actions in 2015 maybe more individuals have had an easier time communicating with deity and demon. (Demon is spirit with me) affinity is dependent upon purpose.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Well, anything that you do in the metaphysical impacts the physical. Sometimes it's immediate and more direct, other times it's more... passive and in the background.
Did your ritual in 2015 cause ripples that affects you now? Well, more than likely yes, especially when it comes to any sort of spiritual awakening. That is especially true when talking about different entities communing, or attempting to communicate, with you after becoming more spiritually aware. You have a greater awareness, thus you become more susceptible to those entities communing and projecting to you.
If they bother you alot though, just make some shields and barriers to block them out. Which is why most of us, I'm sure, has created some sort of heavily warded room (usually the bedroom) to keep out entities and outside influences. Plus, you should always keep your metaphysical shields (or energetic body) strong to keep out unwanted projections and influences.

Sefldron
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sefldron »

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 29&t=40567

I've been using this after some intense thought into what is around me lately. I have closed somethings and unbound some entities who were stuck to me because of my meddling. The general mood is happier now but more communication is needed.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”