Love spell

Fallen95
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:29 am

Love spell

Post by Fallen95 »

Love magick? It exist? Anyone knows how can i perform a ritual?

User avatar
Oroboros
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:04 am

Re: Love spell

Post by Oroboros »

Alright, this is going to sound snarky, but isn't meant to be... If you don't know if it exists- you DEFINITELY should not try to perform it.

By the title of the thread-I assume you mean a love spell- as in exerting your will over someone else to make them love you.

There are so many problems with this type of working I'm not really sure where to start. SO, I'll be as succinct as possible and say this:

1- these things go very very wrong very often.
2- yep, it exists.
3- Unless you would hold a gun to this person's head in order to force them to PRETEND to love you, a love spell is not in order. Because in the unlikely event you succeed with the spell- that is essentially what you are doing.

Now, if we are talking about reflaming the spark in a healthy marriage- that is a bit different. But my very first comment would still apply even then. You don't learn magic by starting with a situation that could ruin your life if you screw up the working. And I don't know a single practitioner who hasn't screwed up at some point. Especially just starting out.
"Any man who must say 'I am the king' is no true king."~Tywin Lannister, GOT

User avatar
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 740
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:32 am

Re: Love spell

Post by chowderpope »

I agree. If there's an existing relationship and you're just trying to cook up some spicy meatballs and throw a firecracker into the flame, go for it. If this is a person who isn't interested in you then move on with your life.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

janettemoon
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:11 am

Re: Love spell

Post by janettemoon »

Fallen95 wrote:Love magick? It exist? Anyone knows how can i perform a ritual?
Hi honey, you cannot do it by yourself given the risks it takes. I would focus on having an expert do it for you. The best out there to cast effective love spells is a Master working out of https://www.highesthelp.com
He will be able to help you as he did with 2 of my clients who had it done over 3 years ago and are still very happy with the results obtained from the love spell they purchased.

User avatar
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 740
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:32 am

Re: Love spell

Post by chowderpope »

Oh, hey, Ignacio. What's up?
scoob.jpg
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

brendagb
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:29 am

Re: Love spell

Post by brendagb »

It seems to me that if anybody has a love problem, she or he can get good help at https://www.highesthelp.com
They specialize on love issues such as catching cheaters, bringing love ones, turning off or on sexual desires and more things.
I tried after hearing about them on a forum and it really worked, I got really amazed. Great tool...

User avatar
the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:46 pm
Location: svadhisthana chakra
Contact:

Re: Love spell

Post by the_spiral »

Yes! There is a beautiful ritual you can perform with three pink or red candles dressed in honey on a Friday in the hour of Venus during a waxing moon. I can't find the ritual right now but it shouldn't be too much trouble to write one for yourself. Anyway, you'd first take a spiritual bath infused with love herbs (rose, patchouli, damiana, catnip, orris root, cinnamon etc. depending on your gender) and then either fully nude or bedecked in alluring attire, stand between the candles and conduct your ritual to make yourself more beautiful, lovable and attractive to others. The best sort of love hoodoo to work is on yourself, other people are fragile and their little brains break too easily [crazy]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Love spell

Post by Cerber »

..or you could use magic potions. Like Whiskey, Vodka, Rum, strength of the drink directly translates in to strength of love you can expect. If you really need strong love you need to find highly concentrated potions, they can go all the way up to 90-96%. Trust me, I'm a doctor [crazy]
Image

lanakiu
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:40 am

Re: Love spell

Post by lanakiu »

brendagb wrote:It seems to me that if anybody has a love problem, she or he can get good help at https://www.highesthelp.com
They specialize on love issues such as catching cheaters, bringing love ones, turning off or on sexual desires and more things.
I tried after hearing about them on a forum and it really worked, I got really amazed. Great tool...
Thanks for sharing, I was a customer to of https://www.highesthelp.com/en/ and they gave me an inner strength that I have been keeping until today. Their cleansings work and their works helped me not only recover, but rock!! My best friend ordered a love spell from there and it worked very well, reverting the inevitable break up with his husband.
https://www.highesthelp.com is the real deal.

User avatar
chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 740
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:32 am

Re: Love spell

Post by chowderpope »

So I emailed the support email at highesthelp.com asking them to stop posting these fake testimonials, and they told me to leave them alone or bad karma will hurt me. I then told them that if anything, karma will F them in the A for scamming people with their BS service. I dropped the F bomb because I wanted to see just how nasty they would get in their response. They replied with a picture of a cat and told me I'm rude & gross and that Master Ignacio will bring me the karma I deserve. Damn, this guy must be all powerful.

I mean, just check out this world breaking news report about how awesome he is:
Anyway that was a fun experience but hopefully these fake posts will F off. If there were a moderator in town this would be a lot easier.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

ritaserns
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:49 am

Re: Love spell

Post by ritaserns »

Master Ignacio is real and he proved to me. I own him a big deal, he brought my loved one.

User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Love spell

Post by Cerber »

Welcome back Ignacio
Image

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Re: Love spell

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

I bet I know what Ignacio likes for breakfast...

no_username_occurred_to_m
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:55 pm

Re: Love spell

Post by no_username_occurred_to_m »

Hello, how are you all doing? I am looking for a love spell or something of the kind to subjugate the object of my interest to eternally fall in love with me.
I am saying 'subjugate' because the girl is like fire and I am like ice. We have nothing in common, personality wise or in terms of interests. I want her all the same. Can't act upon it though, so I am looking into the preternatural as a last resort. Currently I am saying the kama gayatri mantra every 108 times a day with the hopes that the Lord Kama might straighten the situation out. I also say NEPHERIERI seven times in my heart whenever I look at her, hoping that it helps.
I am 33 years old male, with extremely high inhibition, without experience and socially stunted. My object of interest is the opposite.

I would like to respectfully ask of your kind recommendations of how to go ahead with this. Whatever does the trick. (Must not involve the killing of animals, because I am fond of animals.) Am not trolling.

User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Love spell

Post by Cerber »

no_username_occurred_to_m wrote: I would like to respectfully ask of your kind recommendations of how to go ahead with this. Whatever does the trick. (Must not involve the killing of animals, because I am fond of animals.) Am not trolling.
But it's easy, you just go out and try with any other woman except her, until you became good at it, confident at it. It would only take couple hundred tries maximum. The only obstacle of any significance is fear of failure and to defeat that you only need to fail a good number of tries. And if you try at least once a day, you will reach mastery within a year, that's virtually nothing compared to a lifetime of hopes, prayers and regrets.
I'm just saying, that's the easiest and the best way to your dreams in my humble opinion.
Image

User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Love spell

Post by Cerber »

no_username_occurred_to_m wrote: I would like to respectfully ask of your kind recommendations of how to go ahead with this. Whatever does the trick. (Must not involve the killing of animals, because I am fond of animals.) Am not trolling.
But it's easy, you just go out and try with any other woman except her, until you became good at it, confident at it. It would only take couple hundred tries maximum. The only obstacle of any significance is fear of failure and to defeat that you only need to fail a good number of tries. And if you try at least once a day, you will reach mastery within a year, that's virtually nothing compared to a lifetime of hopes, prayers and regrets.
I'm just saying, that's the easiest and the best way to your dreams in my humble opinion.
Image

User avatar
the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:46 pm
Location: svadhisthana chakra
Contact:

Re: Love spell

Post by the_spiral »

no_username_occurred_to_m wrote:Hello, how are you all doing? I am looking for a love spell or something of the kind to subjugate the object of my interest to eternally fall in love with me.
I am saying 'subjugate' because the girl is like fire and I am like ice. We have nothing in common, personality wise or in terms of interests. I want her all the same. Can't act upon it though, so I am looking into the preternatural as a last resort. Currently I am saying the kama gayatri mantra every 108 times a day with the hopes that the Lord Kama might straighten the situation out. I also say NEPHERIERI seven times in my heart whenever I look at her, hoping that it helps.
I am 33 years old male, with extremely high inhibition, without experience and socially stunted. My object of interest is the opposite.

I would like to respectfully ask of your kind recommendations of how to go ahead with this. Whatever does the trick. (Must not involve the killing of animals, because I am fond of animals.) Am not trolling.
Have you tried talking to her?
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Love spell

Post by Cerber »

Apologies for double post (I blame Stukov, because why not).
I'm thinking now my reply was not magical enough, people been complaining about lack of magic in our realm recently, so let me rephrase my self.
By the looks of it, it seems the lady of this story is stronger than the gentleman asking for assistance by a good margin, I personally believe your spells and whatnots are only as strong as you are. So I personally believe any spells would have hard time sticking to anything at the current state of affairs. Tapping a wall with a feather even a hundred times a day would not break it even in a hundred years. Even if it would stick, weak bindings, chains and other constructs can be easily shattered by any passing by fae, elf, hound or other critters who just can't resist not messing in other people's business, without you ever knowing. I believe level of strength and confidence required to pull it off would be about the same as what is required to achieve such goal old fashioned way. So following all these believes of mine, I wrote those crude instructions above how one could grow some muscles.
And then there are short-cuts for those unable and unwilling to suffer the transformation pains, bleed and work hard. With patience and determination one can find someone to do all the work for you if price is not an object.
Image

no_username_occurred_to_m
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:55 pm

Re: Love spell

Post by no_username_occurred_to_m »

Thank you for your replies, I appreciate the feedback.
the_spiral wrote: Have you tried talking to her?
I talk to her regularly in a work related setting, every morning (which is why I am able to look her in the eyes for 7 seconds and say Nepherieri in my mind). I wouldn't want to try to shift the conversation in any direction that would result in a awkward situation. Also, she may be single for now. But I get that she hangs out a lot with her trainee, an outgoing good-looking, competent young man who represents everything I am not.
Cerber wrote:
no_username_occurred_to_m wrote: I would like to respectfully ask of your kind recommendations of how to go ahead with this. Whatever does the trick. (Must not involve the killing of animals, because I am fond of animals.) Am not trolling.
But it's easy, you just go out and try with any other woman except her, until you became good at it, confident at it. It would only take couple hundred tries maximum. The only obstacle of any significance is fear of failure and to defeat that you only need to fail a good number of tries. And if you try at least once a day, you will reach mastery within a year, that's virtually nothing compared to a lifetime of hopes, prayers and regrets.
I'm just saying, that's the easiest and the best way to your dreams in my humble opinion.
Thank you for this very practical piece of advice. However, I am unable to appreciate it as I perhaps should. If I wanted this advice I would have registered in a PUA forum. I should elaborate in the event I did not introduce my personality adequately. I am not a supreme gentleman. I am 33 years old, borderline retarded and with very low energy - if I don't need to do anything, I will just sleep up to 14 hours a day. I can sleep for hours and still I will be tired. However, in the past I did approach several girls and tried to get to know them. They all failed, because obvious personality flaws are obvious, and girls are good at picking up signals when a guy is weird, and then the guy gets the creepy-label and its over. I got a an OK work, and the girl works in a superior position, not on the same level as I. I got where I am today, not because I tried hard and worked my way up to the top fair & square. I cheated, and that worked out for me. I would be NEETing now, sleeping all day and just have minimal contact with the outside world, if I had not learned to cheat at exams and lie at job interviews. The depression, the anxiety, the loneliness, the shame, the fear of rejection, the feelings of inadequacy, the rage, the feeling of being left out, the humiliation is real. I don't want to try the direct approach to her heart. She is high above me. That is why I came here. I am looking for some sorts of back door.
Cerber wrote:Apologies for double post (I blame Stukov, because why not).
I'm thinking now my reply was not magical enough, people been complaining about lack of magic in our realm recently, so let me rephrase my self.
By the looks of it, it seems the lady of this story is stronger than the gentleman asking for assistance by a good margin, I personally believe your spells and whatnots are only as strong as you are. So I personally believe any spells would have hard time sticking to anything at the current state of affairs. Tapping a wall with a feather even a hundred times a day would not break it even in a hundred years. Even if it would stick, weak bindings, chains and other constructs can be easily shattered by any passing by fae, elf, hound or other critters who just can't resist not messing in other people's business, without you ever knowing. I believe level of strength and confidence required to pull it off would be about the same as what is required to achieve such goal old fashioned way. So following all these believes of mine, I wrote those crude instructions above how one could grow some muscles.
And then there are short-cuts for those unable and unwilling to suffer the transformation pains, bleed and work hard. With patience and determination one can find someone to do all the work for you if price is not an object.
Tapping a wall with a feather even a hundred times a day would not break it even in a hundred years.
This accurately describes how any romantic effort towards her is doomed to fail. Yeah, maybe I need some help. Short cuts is what I am looking for. Whatever gets it done. Would you care to elaborate, or rather can you help me in this discreet matter or romantic nature ?

no_username_occurred_to_m
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:55 pm

Re: Love spell

Post by no_username_occurred_to_m »

I am willing to pay any price if it works, just not upfront, because I am very wary of scams. Could I summon a demon to get the job done? Would it require a preternatural price?

no_username_occurred_to_m
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:55 pm

Re: Love spell

Post by no_username_occurred_to_m »

the_spiral wrote:
no_username_occurred_to_m wrote:Hello, how are you all doing? I am looking for a love spell or something of the kind to subjugate the object of my interest to eternally fall in love with me.
I am saying 'subjugate' because the girl is like fire and I am like ice. We have nothing in common, personality wise or in terms of interests. I want her all the same. Can't act upon it though, so I am looking into the preternatural as a last resort. Currently I am saying the kama gayatri mantra every 108 times a day with the hopes that the Lord Kama might straighten the situation out. I also say NEPHERIERI seven times in my heart whenever I look at her, hoping that it helps.
I am 33 years old male, with extremely high inhibition, without experience and socially stunted. My object of interest is the opposite.

I would like to respectfully ask of your kind recommendations of how to go ahead with this. Whatever does the trick. (Must not involve the killing of animals, because I am fond of animals.) Am not trolling.
Have you tried talking to her?
May I kindly request input from you on how to resolve this matter?

User avatar
Cerber
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: Kingdom of Britannia

Re: Love spell

Post by Cerber »

no_username_occurred_to_m wrote: Thank you for this very practical piece of advice. However, I am unable to appreciate it as I perhaps should. If I wanted this advice I would have registered in a PUA forum. I should elaborate in the event I did not introduce my personality adequately. I am not a supreme gentleman. I am 33 years old, borderline retarded and with very low energy - if I don't need to do anything, I will just sleep up to 14 hours a day. I can sleep for hours and still I will be tired. However, in the past I did approach several girls and tried to get to know them. They all failed, because obvious personality flaws are obvious, and girls are good at picking up signals when a guy is weird, and then the guy gets the creepy-label and its over. I got a an OK work, and the girl works in a superior position, not on the same level as I. I got where I am today, not because I tried hard and worked my way up to the top fair & square. I cheated, and that worked out for me. I would be NEETing now, sleeping all day and just have minimal contact with the outside world, if I had not learned to cheat at exams and lie at job interviews. The depression, the anxiety, the loneliness, the shame, the fear of rejection, the feelings of inadequacy, the rage, the feeling of being left out, the humiliation is real. I don't want to try the direct approach to her heart. She is high above me. That is why I came here. I am looking for some sorts of back door.
Cheating is fine as a minor fix for a minor problems every now and then. Just as a glass of wine to take off the edge every now and then. Problems start piling up in our closets when those things take the front seat and become the way of life. There is a point down the road where no amount of duct tape will keep it all together.
no_username_occurred_to_m wrote: Tapping a wall with a feather even a hundred times a day would not break it even in a hundred years.
This accurately describes how any romantic effort towards her is doomed to fail. Yeah, maybe I need some help. Short cuts is what I am looking for. Whatever gets it done. Would you care to elaborate, or rather can you help me in this discreet matter or romantic nature ?
I can't help you with that, I'm just aware of existence of such paths, and existence of people and beings that have the technical knowhow, though as far as I know they don't usually charge in paper currencies. And there usually are no happy endings. They can get you high but the hangovers are all yours as well.
Image

no_username_occurred_to_m
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:55 pm

Re: Love spell

Post by no_username_occurred_to_m »

Cerber wrote: I can't help you with that, I'm just aware of existence of such paths, and existence of people and beings that have the technical knowhow, though as far as I know they don't usually charge in paper currencies. And there usually are no happy endings. They can get you high but the hangovers are all yours as well.
Thank you for the honest reply. I appreciate honesty. Lying can be very taxing, and as you can probably tell by my username, I am not the most creative person and of very low energy, so I prefer to be honest when I don't have to pretend otherwise. I am also very misanthropic at heart and so every thought I have goes through a process of several mental filters that "filter out" types of information that may be deemed offensive. This makes conversation difficult because I have to choose my replies extra carefully. I lack in natural charm that makes it easy for people to connect with others.
I probably will not go to the trouble of asking you to put me in touch with those entities of whom you say they have the resources to make my desired scenario happen. Your reply deterred me. It's that easy to deter me.
I understand from your explanation that there is an unpredictable element and that I will have to pay dearly for messing up her love life. I actually mean her no harm, and she is probably better off without me - no, definitely better off without me. She has the most beautiful sad beauty and natural red hair. I have green eyes. Our first-born perhaps would have red hair and green eyes. I may dream.
I will continue saying my mantra in the hope that Lord Kama will actually make this happen. If not, then I'll just move on. end of the line

User avatar
Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 2126
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:48 pm
Location: New England

Re: Love spell

Post by Spida »

no_username...

I feel that I understand what you are saying even although I briefly skimmed over things. Sounds like the_spiral offered some sound advice, and even although I do not practice within this area of the Occult it seems to me that once any initial onslaught of Magical Intent followed by effect has been achieved to get your foot in the door, you are still going to have to deal with this person on a personal level. You can not permanently change someone with Magic, and even if you could they would not be the same person anymore, which defeats the initial purpose to a degree.

I would say though, IMO that the toughest part is breaking the ice, and also the preliminary stages of a relationship. Seems to me that once you get to know someone, and make it past the initial flurry of awkward moments; are spending more and more time with them, i.e. you surpass the crescendo and things level off a bit, only experiencing some minor turbulence every now and then, which is normal and perhaps even healthy.

Sounds like you need some anti-depressants, or a couple Cocktails before a rendezvous to calm the nerves and then worry about the rest later. Of course eating right and engaging in some cardio/strength workouts could help with the energy deficit although the effects may be sporadic and marginal, it's better than nothing.

One last thing, and being a Qabalist, If I were to engage in a Love Ritual as you are contemplating. I would focus on the Energy of the Green Sphere. This is Netzach of the Tree of Life and is associated with the Planet Venus as well as the infernal feminine archetype(an oxymoron of sorts). You could use an Amber and Green candle that is relevant to the higher realms of that Sephirah, and do Vocalizations(or Mantras) of the corresponding Powers, respectively Jehovah Tzabaoth(Ye Ho Vah Sa Boat), and Haniel(Ha Nye Al). Burn a fragrance such as Benzoin, Rose, or Sandalwood. Use a TV or Monitor to display a picture of the girl, and also a Planetary Visual of Venus. Add some other Occult symbolism relative to the procedure, e.g. lay a Rose at the base of the Candles or affix above the burner. It's just how I do things, or course if I have no guide on how to do something I will implement my own procedure, usually derived from traditional correspondences.

Oh and one last thing. A song for your Ritual...
:-)

User avatar
Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posts: 2126
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:48 pm
Location: New England

Re: Love spell

Post by Spida »

no_username_occurred_to_m wrote: Tapping a wall with a feather even a hundred times a day would not break it even in a hundred years.
True, but you can tunnel through a concrete wall with a very small tool called a Rock Hammer in about 20 Years...
Pressure And Time is all it takes...
The End :-)

Post Reply

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”