Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.

janettemoon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.

Post by janettemoon »

Hi,
I am an avid magazine reporter and award winning writer who has a passion to investigate and uncover the truth.
My topic of choice for this blog is to open the truth about the so called fortune tellers and psychic readers, by letting everybody share their stories here.
So I will start with my own personal findings:
I was hired 2 years ago to make a report about psychic readers by a top US Publisher, so after 3 months of working on this issue, I came up with the finding that only 5% of the people working in this old profession happen to have true powers that can be used and apply in the real world. Out of 125 people that I study only five had this gift:
-A guy named Ignacio who has a website named https://www.highesthelp.com
-A Brazilian Indian who lives in the Amazon jungle and whose name Endiroy
-A nun named María who works from a monastery in south Europe and who can be reached at +34 644449445
-And an old woman called Hadinna who lives in Myanmar
All of these people showed real psychic powers that could easily be verified. However the other 72 participants in this test failed to prove anything out of the ordinary. Based on my findings, and before anybody attempts to hire any psychic reader, they should consider to read blogs like this one.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.

Post by chowderpope »

Before we go further, do you have any past articles or blogs you could link us to? I'm a bit skeptical because you have 3 posts, and you repeatedly recommend this Ignacio dude. You also say that you tested 125 participants and only 5 were gifted, but the other 72 were not. How does that math work? I'm afraid if Scooby and Shaggy pulled the mask off we'd find Ignacio under there.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

brendagb
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by brendagb »

janettemoon wrote:Hi,
I am an avid magazine reporter and award winning writer who has a passion to investigate and uncover the truth.
My topic of choice for this blog is to open the truth about the so called fortune tellers and psychic readers, by letting everybody share their stories here.
I was hired 2 years ago to make a report about psychic readers by a top US Publisher, so after 3 months of working on this issue, I came up with the finding that only 5% of the people working in this old profession happen to have true powers that can be used and apply in the real world. Out of 125 people that I study only five had this gift:
-A nun named María who works from a monastery in south Europe and who can be reached at +34 644449445
All of these people showed real psychic powers that could easily be verified. However the other 72 participants in this test failed to prove anything out of the ordinary. Based on my findings, and before anybody attempts to hire any psychic reader, they should consider to read blogs like this one.
Thanks for sharing, I was a customer to of htttp://www.highesthelp.com/en/ and they gave me an inner strength that I have been keeping until today. Their love spells work and their works helped me not only recover, but rock!!
Cheers to all!!

lanakiu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by lanakiu »

janettemoon wrote:Hi,
Thanks for sharing, I was a customer to of https://www.highesthelp.com/en/ and they gave me an inner strength that I have been keeping until today. Their cleansings work and their works helped me not only recover, but rock!!
My best friend ordered a love spell from them and it worked very well too. He united him with his husband and this changed a lot for good since the spell.

ritaserns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ritaserns »

Yes Master Ignacio is really amazing. He fixed my previously destroyed relationship and made my lover a dedicated towards me man. God bless master Ignacio and all of his helpers at https://www.highesthelp.com !

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Spam , Spam , Spam... [moresarcasm]

And if you don't like me saying so...tell Ignacio to confront me in the astral...

I will tell "him" to his astral visage... [thumbup]

SPAM !

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”