Can you please help me?

AbraxianChaos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Can you please help me?

Post by AbraxianChaos »

Desecrated wrote:There was a guy on this forum who did something similar. Just wanted contact with some kind of sex spirit, and an ugly male gnome showed up.
Not the kind of sex he wanted...
So he was astrally raped by an ugly male gnome?

Did he learn his lesson, though?
"The hero is he who smashes idols... and the idol of every man is his ego." - Ibn Arabi

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Desecrated wrote:
the_spiral wrote:when a lonely human who hasn't developed adequate protection puts out an open call to any passing spirit willing to answer to the generic term "incubus/succubus" and capable of presenting an appealing astral image, they are more likely than not to attract predators.
There was a guy on this forum who did something similar. Just wanted contact with some kind of sex spirit, and an ugly male gnome showed up.
Not the kind of sex he wanted...
Yeah, I've seen it on lots of forums and IRL too. Mostly lonely young dudes but occasionally a woman. The pattern is usually:

1) "I found a spell on a random website to invoke Lilith and summon a hot succubus babe for astral sex, is it ok if I use my blood and throw in an eternal soul binding to make it extra powerful?"
2) "OMG IT WORKED I'M FREAKING OUT THANK YOU LILITH."
3) "The spirit is getting more aggressive and showing up even when I don't summon her, is that normal? Also I keep hearing whispering and seeing lights at random times and sometimes feel like I'm losing control over my body, is that ok?"
4) Usually after this point they either disappear, or come back full-on bonkers using first-person plural to describe themselves, claiming they're now married to the spirit even though they were desperately looking to get rid of it a week ago, and/or harassing workers like me who have the nerve to call out their "friends" directly.

And again, I don't think these entities are "evil", just acting on their own survival imperatives which unfortunately run counter to ours at times. And I just deeply, deeply distrust spirits who demand blood pacts with no pre-existing relationship, and have rarely seen such situations end well for the person.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

One of the first things that anyone practicing occultism should do is nurture a healthy distrust of spirits. Of course, that's boring so many people just go straight for the soul merging blood pact with powerful demons.

Yes, these entities are just like predatory, parasitic animals. That's not evil in and of itself as they're just following the order of nature. I just called it evil because of the tactics they use to accomplish their goals. They have a premeditated plan for how to manipulate people in specific ways, so it's very intelligently done, it's not just mindless mosquito nature.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”