Can you please help me?

Rodzaevsky
Forum Member
Forum Member

Can you please help me?

Post by Rodzaevsky »

First of all, sorry for my English. I'm not a native speaker.

I've tried to summon a Succubus yesterday. I did everything. Letter? Check. Blood? Check.

But i didn't felt any cold wind on my cheek. But i clearly felt a hand on my hair. I haven't saw a Succubus. But i might summon something. When i went to bathroom to clean my bloody finger, i saw something on the mirror. I know that Demons can contact with you via mirrors. Did i summon a Succubus?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Can you please help me?

Post by Desecrated »

Rodzaevsky wrote:First of all, sorry for my English. I'm not a native speaker.

I've tried to summon a Succubus yesterday. I did everything. Letter? Check. Blood? Check.

But i didn't felt any cold wind on my cheek. But i clearly felt a hand on my hair. I haven't saw a Succubus. But i might summon something. When i went to bathroom to clean my bloody finger, i saw something on the mirror. I know that Demons can contact with you via mirrors. Did i summon a Succubus?
If you don't know what you have summoned, than banish everything and start over.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I wouldn't even try summoning succubi, you're just asking for trouble. Just jerk off and go to sleep.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Rodzaevsky
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rodzaevsky »

Desecrated wrote: If you don't know what you have summoned, than banish everything and start over.
I'll try that. Thanks for answer.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Why not try online dating instead of inviting a sketchy earthbound spirit to drain your sexual energy? I'm so confused by people's reckless willingness to submit themselves to the manipulation of a junkie spirit. You truly deserve any consequence that results from this.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Negative entities use sexual stimulation as a way of getting permission to attach to you. There is no circumstance where this isn't a terrible idea.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

chowderpope wrote:Negative entities use sexual stimulation as a way of getting permission to attach to you. There is no circumstance where this isn't a terrible idea.
+1

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:Negative entities use sexual stimulation as a way of getting permission to attach to you. There is no circumstance where this isn't a terrible idea.
Care to share a list of any positive entities that use sexual stimulation as well?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Cerber wrote:
Care to share a list of any positive entities that use sexual stimulation as well?
I don't know of any.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Our science is patchy. If there is One there must be It's opposite, if there is A there must be B. But if there is no B, existence of A becomes questionable. [stare]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

There are positive spirits but I don't see why they would have any interest in sex with a human.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Cerber wrote:Our science is patchy. If there is One there must be It's opposite, if there is A there must be B. But if there is no B, existence of A becomes questionable. [stare]
That isn't necessarily true. As far as I know there are no bullets that heal, a bullet fired out of a gun either harms or doesn't harm, but it doesn't heal.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Desecrated wrote:
Cerber wrote:Our science is patchy. If there is One there must be It's opposite, if there is A there must be B. But if there is no B, existence of A becomes questionable. [stare]
That isn't necessarily true. As far as I know there are no bullets that heal, a bullet fired out of a gun either harms or doesn't harm, but it doesn't heal.
There is:
Kind of. But I know what you mean

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Wow, that made me laugh. [rofl]

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

The spirit world is just as biodiverse as the physical world. Of course there are "positive" spirits who can engage in sex with humans. It's just that the positive ones don't tend to rush in all thirsty and latch on to lonely people who put out an open call for astral companionship and lie about who they are to form attachments and eventually try to ride and possess the people who call them. That's kinda rapey if you ask me.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

the_spiral wrote:The spirit world is just as biodiverse as the physical world.
I like that. I wish I'd hear that more often. But it seems for most people it's just black and white with a thin grey line in-between.
Not sure if that's rapey, after all they get what they are after, and often they are well aware of the risks. More like volunteer donors compensated with some sexual satisfaction, is it not?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Cerber wrote:More like volunteer donors compensated with some sexual satisfaction, is it not?
That would be a good analogy if the nurse followed you home latched onto your back, talked in your ear constantly and filled your mind with scenes of your dog being tortured in order to scare you into staying up all night for a week straight, all the while networking herself into your energy system and altering your mind to exert greater control over you.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:
That would be a good analogy if the nurse followed you home latched onto your back, talked in your ear constantly and filled your mind with scenes of your dog being tortured in order to scare you into staying up all night for a week straight, all the while networking herself into your energy system and altering your mind to exert greater control over you.
..well with some "optional extras"..
But in theory you can still set the boundaries, they go as far as you let it go. In theory you are still the stronger half, until you let them run you down and give in, even if just an inch at the time. But in theory if you maintain your authority and exercise it constantly (unfortunately) you can eventually force it in to submission of sorts, and what is subdued eventually can theoretically be reprogrammed, any wild beast can be tamed, in theory. Is it not?
I'm not saying we should try it out, I'm just exploring theoretical philosophical possibilities. Any thoughts?

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Yeah theoretically you could do all of that, and I've seen it happen. I've also seen healthy symbiotic relationships, including sexual ones, form between humans and spirits. Everything is possible. But I think the issue Chowderpope is pointing out is that when a lonely human who hasn't developed adequate protection puts out an open call to any passing spirit willing to answer to the generic term "incubus/succubus" and capable of presenting an appealing astral image, they are more likely than not to attract predators. This goes double when sex is on the table because it's such an easily catalyzed source of energy. And I could list all the dubious consent issues in play (deception, control, influence, eventual energetic depletion and/or possession) but most spiritual workers have seen them many times and know how hard they can be to get rid of.

That said, I'm not morally judging the people who seek out these encounters or the spirits who respond. We live on a plane where predation for survival is the norm. It's on each practitioner to be aware of the risks and benefits inherent in engaging with other intelligent beings operating on their own survival imperatives, and set boundaries accordingly.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

the_spiral wrote:Yeah theoretically you could do all of that, and I've seen it happen. I've also seen healthy symbiotic relationships, including sexual ones, form between humans and spirits. Everything is possible. But I think the issue Chowderpope is pointing out is that when a lonely human who hasn't developed adequate protection puts out an open call to any passing spirit willing to answer to the generic term "incubus/succubus" and capable of presenting an appealing astral image, they are more likely than not to attract predators. This goes double when sex is on the table because it's such an easily catalyzed source of energy. And I could list all the dubious consent issues in play (deception, control, influence, eventual energetic depletion and/or possession) but most spiritual workers have seen them many times and know how hard they can be to get rid of.

That said, I'm not morally judging the people who seek out these encounters or the spirits who respond. We live on a plane where predation for survival is the norm. It's on each practitioner to be aware of the risks and benefits inherent in engaging with other intelligent beings operating on their own survival imperatives, and set boundaries accordingly.
You have a very deep understanding of some fairly delicate matters. It can't be all from the books.
I do agree that ppl shouldn't play with it, as much as I agree that kind should not smoke or do drugs, but I doesn't matter to me much if they choose to do all those things that they shouldn't as long as they are not my kids. But the deep knowledge off possibilities, even if just theoretical might come in handy one fine day, you never know when you might need and army of some trained parasites or whatever else you can make of it. So we know now how to lure them, what to use for bite, how to contain them, now just find the most efficient way to program them permanently. Ideas?

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Unfortunately not much on this topic is available in books, leaving most people to learn from experience or (if we're lucky) from spiritual teachers. So that's why I try to share a few things I've learned in forums like this one, where people often show up dealing with similar issues and looking for help. Hopefully some of the information is helpful to them but yeah, like you said, in the end they're free to do what they want. And there's only so much I feel comfortable discussing here anyway given how much weird/unwanted attention this topic can attract.

And programming an "army of parasites" isn't my thing so I can't say I have any specialized knowledge there, but intuition tells me you'd find some wisdom in books and treatises of military strategy. But I also think you'd need to have some foundational skills in binding, banishing, and creating/releasing energetic attachments, and also an experiential understanding of how these relationships function on the various planes first. So...definitely not a beginner practice appropriate for the folks who come here asking if the thing whispering in their ear while they wank is Lilith or not lol

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

the_spiral wrote:Unfortunately not much on this topic is available in books, leaving most people to learn from experience or (if we're lucky) from spiritual teachers. So that's why I try to share a few things I've learned in forums like this one, where people often show up dealing with similar issues and looking for help. Hopefully some of the information is helpful to them but yeah, like you said, in the end they're free to do what they want. And there's only so much I feel comfortable discussing here anyway given how much weird/unwanted attention this topic can attract.

And programming an "army of parasites" isn't my thing so I can't say I have any specialized knowledge there, but intuition tells me you'd find some wisdom in books and treatises of military strategy. But I also think you'd need to have some foundational skills in binding, banishing, and creating/releasing energetic attachments, and also an experiential understanding of how these relationships function on the various planes first. So...definitely not a beginner practice appropriate for the folks who come here asking if the thing whispering in their ear while they wank is Lilith or not lol
Yes, I was hijacking this thread for my own sinister desires. Apologies Rod.
I just have memories of driving a car but I can't remember what button, what pedal does what and in what sequence they go and such. Not that I need to drive one now, but given the opportunity, time and energy I wouldn't mind reading a manual if one presents it self in one form or another.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Imagine Bugs Bunny, but totally evil and fiendish, and he's invisible. You think you can trick him and program him? I think he'd trick you and program you, much to your dismay.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:Imagine Bugs Bunny, but totally evil and fiendish, and he's invisible. You think you can trick him and program him? I think he'd trick you and program you, much to your dismay.
I kind of feel that's not the way it is, at least not most of the time. There are real Evil out there, but in general, on average, they are just animals with their animal needs. Neither elephant nor tiger is inherently evil, but either of them might kill you for various reasons if you meet in the jungle alone and unprepared. If you understand their needs and address them they can serve you if you serve them. Most of them are weaker than you, inherently, even without physical form, In physical form weight of your will multiplies by an of magnitude, on paper, if you are able and willing. That's what I believe. In real world things are a good bit messier, just being too strong and too smart for your own good is a danger not everyone is willing to tolerate. Just ask Jesus, he handles all competition with fire.
Well yes, if an average person try to do that, in average setting, with an average entity, you are probably right, most likely outcome would be as you said. But hey, I'm sure we can find fun and interesting things out there if we go past the realities of here and now and just explore the boundaries and stretch just to see how far it can go and such and so on. It's all on the paper only anyway, no harm done, apart from the self inflicted one. ::)

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

the_spiral wrote:when a lonely human who hasn't developed adequate protection puts out an open call to any passing spirit willing to answer to the generic term "incubus/succubus" and capable of presenting an appealing astral image, they are more likely than not to attract predators.
There was a guy on this forum who did something similar. Just wanted contact with some kind of sex spirit, and an ugly male gnome showed up.
Not the kind of sex he wanted...

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”