Help!! Might have pissed off a powerful fire elemental

Orchids
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help!! Might have pissed off a powerful fire elemental

Post by Orchids »

Okay so this is my first post but I need to get some help.

When I was in high School I went with my boyfriend at the time with some friends who wanted to go to a cemetery. Well i didn't know that it was the home for our areas fire elemental.

being the teenagers fresh out of high School we were drinking and playing around (hide and seek) and sitting on tomb stones. The group of us (4 in total) were having a good time and they started taunting the spirit there. Now I wasn't full into my practice as I am now nor did I have the respect that I do now.

But I didn't engage in the taunting, but now I have a fellow pagan who is teaching me how to regain my powers (long story about that) as well as getting over my fears. He had spoken to me about meeting the spirits and elements that are present in our area.

Only problem is the fire elemental seems to all out hate me. He doesn't have the reasons but I wish to make amends and ask for forgiveness.

Anyone know how to help??? Please once I found out I have this hole in my chest as well as this anger directed at myself for realizing what I had done.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Help!! Might have pissed off a powerful fire elemental

Post by chowderpope »

How do you know a fire elemental is mad at you? What proof is there? The imagination is powerful and has a persuasive power that can freak you out for no real reason.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Help!! Might have pissed off a powerful fire elemental

Post by Desecrated »

Orchids wrote: I wish to make amends and ask for forgiveness.

Well then, make amends and ask for forgiveness. It's the same process as you would do with a human.

But you might find this helpful: Offerings for a Fire elemental:

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32334

Anyone know how to help??? Please once I found out I have this hole in my chest as well as this anger directed at myself for realizing what I had done.
Well stop that.
We all make mistakes, we all fuck up from time to time. Just own it. Don't make excuses, don't apologize, just be frank about it and admit that it happened and make sure you don't do it again.
And then you move on.

Magic is all about releasing energy. If you are still holding on to it, it will never release, nothing will ever happen. You can't create a future if you're still living in the past.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”