First summoning

Mieri
Forum Member
Forum Member

First summoning

Post by Mieri »

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the topic, but last night I tried to summon Grand Duke Dantalion. I used the ritual I found on some website about magick (sigil, incense, candles and invokation to Lord Satan), but I cannot tell if it worked. Before the summoning I took the case very emotional - in one moment I was focused on how much I want it to work, and second later I was stressed out by the possibility of failure or my inability to sense if Dantalion has come. Throughout the ritual I haven't seen any signs, but right now I feel really calm, whether I think it worked or it didn't. There's no emotion connected with this, and I feel rather... empty. Is it possible that it's a sign that Dantalion showed up and heard my prayers? Or maybe he decided to change my own thoughts instead of answering to my requests? I'm really confused, I guess I will wait and see if something happens, but I'm not sure if I should bother him again if nothing changes. How much should I wait before any signs are visible? What should I do after? Does anyone have similar experience? Thank you in advance for any answers, I'm totally inexperienced in any sort of magick, so I dont know what I should expect.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: First summoning

Post by violetstar »

Mieri wrote:Hi everyone,
I'm new to the topic, but last night I tried to summon Grand Duke Dantalion. I used the ritual I found on some website about magick (sigil, incense, candles and invokation to Lord Satan), but I cannot tell if it worked. Before the summoning I took the case very emotional - in one moment I was focused on how much I want it to work, and second later I was stressed out by the possibility of failure or my inability to sense if Dantalion has come. Throughout the ritual I haven't seen any signs, but right now I feel really calm, whether I think it worked or it didn't. There's no emotion connected with this, and I feel rather... empty. Is it possible that it's a sign that Dantalion showed up and heard my prayers? Or maybe he decided to change my own thoughts instead of answering to my requests? I'm really confused, I guess I will wait and see if something happens, but I'm not sure if I should bother him again if nothing changes. How much should I wait before any signs are visible? What should I do after? Does anyone have similar experience? Thank you in advance for any answers, I'm totally inexperienced in any sort of magick, so I dont know what I should expect.
From what you describe-it did'nt work.If it had you may not be here as you jumped in at the deep end of a realm reserved for Adepts.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Mieri
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mieri »

violetstar wrote:
From what you describe-it did'nt work.If it had you may not be here as you jumped in at the deep end of a realm reserved for Adepts.

So what do you suggest now? What should I do, I really need His help.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Mieri wrote:
violetstar wrote:

So what do you suggest now? What should I do, I really need His help.
There is no sensible advice for a beginner than to start at the beginning.I feel you may have been misled into believing that you can summon Demons without years of training and with no bad results.At best as you found,nothing happens.At worst-and thankfully rare,you may find yourself in deep doggies doo-doo.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Mieri
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mieri »

Ok, I understand that, there's really much stuff about it on the Internet, so it seemed easier.
What could I do if I wanted the result quite fast though? Is there a way to communicate with a spirit for beginners?

Thanks for list books.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Mieri wrote:

Ok, I understand that, there's really much stuff about it on the Internet, so it seemed easier.
What could I do if I wanted the result quite fast though? Is there a way to communicate with a spirit for beginners?

Thanks for list books.

Mattreyyno
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mattreyyno »

Had contact with Dantalion last night, using his sigil and a candle and made a deal for aid in my life, in return for sharing my thanks with other occultists following results. I’m absolutely amazed as have already seen some form of result the next day, from the person in question. I am excited to see further development in the matter and highly recommend anyone in need to approach this incredible being. He has a very warm way about him and over all a pleasent experience. Thank you DUKE DANTALION, I look forward to working with you more in future. [yay]

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”