Devil or Demon Soul Sell Ritual

Angelus4eva
Forum Member
Forum Member

Devil or Demon Soul Sell Ritual

Post by Angelus4eva »

Hi
I am a very sick individual . Is there a ritual for selling your soul to to the Devil or appropriate Demon? for good health ? Thank you!

Caduceus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Devil or Demon Soul Sell Ritual

Post by Caduceus »

Why not instead of trying to sell your soul, how about some sort of ritual of meditation practice for improving your health? Is this serious?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Angelus4eva wrote:Hi
I am a very sick individual . Is there a ritual for selling your soul to to the Devil or appropriate Demon? for good health ? Thank you!
Why do you think your soul is worth anything?

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Angelus4eva wrote:Hi
What kind of sickness is it? Something you've been diagnosed with, or do you just have overall poor health/get sick often and easily?
Also, do you live a healthy-ish lifestyle? Such as eating proper meals and being active, drinking moderately and not abusing drugs, etc?
Either way, there are other things you can do to help improve your overall health besides...you know... signing patronage of your soul over to an entity whom probably won't have your best interests at heart. Hell, if you are going to go that way though, why not just find a Goddess/Entity/Spirit associated with Nature and Health and become buddies with (i.e. work with) them? Why do people always go for Demons? There are always plenty of options out there yet everyone always seems to want to go for a Demon, despite literal books filled with reasons as to why that's a bad idea.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Caduceus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caduceus »

Caerdon makes a good point. If you intend to attract something of a negative nature, negative is all you will ever get. If you intend to summon something you perceive as evil, all that will manifest from it is your own sorrow.

Angelus4eva
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Angelus4eva »

Hi any suggestion because I am trying to extend life .thank you

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

If you're not going to answer questions and work with people who are trying to help, I don't think you're going to get anything fruitful here. Well, there is one thing that could help you, Solomon's Magic Lamp which is hidden in the sunken city of Atlantis, but beware, the city is full of traps and predatory sea creatures. Plus it's cursed.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Angelus4eva wrote:Hi any suggestion because I am trying to extend life .thank you
That is just a myth. You see it in stories like 'Dorian Gray' but there is actually no real magic that deals with that sort of things.

Angelus4eva
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Angelus4eva »

Hi all
Thank you . at 29, I was essentially handed a death sentence and am willing to do anything . I have a fiancée and child . please private message or reply if you can help . I would reach out to anyone good or evil. I was given a few months . I am a newbie and would like any advice . thank you .

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Angelus4eva wrote:Hi all
Thank you . at 29, I was essentially handed a death sentence and am willing to do anything . I have a fiancée and child . please private message or reply if you can help . I would reach out to anyone good or evil. I was given a few months . I am a newbie and would like any advice . thank you .
Desperation is a dangerous thing...
Honestly, if you weren't a newbie at all of this there are things that could potentially help extend those months to something longer. But honestly, there are limits, and there is no real way to "cure" yourself, especially if it is a physiological thing, let alone if it is a genetic disorder. Anything that could be done would have a build up effect in some way.
Energy work can help strengthen your body, both physically and energetically, which will boost immune responses and your body's ability to bounce back and fight against any abnormalities that can occur. It is probably right now your best bet as it takes a short amount of time to learn the beginning stuff for as well is the safest rout, whereas anything else (such as demon summoning) takes months to learn what to do and to prepare for as well as gain the skill to begin to even start evoking an entity or effectively working a spell. And self-healing or self-affecting things are some of the more harder things to do.

My advice... don't give up, but also don't neglect your family and life that you have now in obsessive pursuit of something that you may not be able to get. It's shitty, I know, but it's the best I got right now.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Angelus4eva
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Angelus4eva »

cardon, how to start training to summon demonsand who is the appropriate demon to summon ? marbas? will selling my soul get me anywhere and is that even possible ? I really really need help . thank you . I just want to live on healthily and see my family through an old age at any cost .

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Angelus4eva wrote:cardon, how to start training to summon demonsand who is the appropriate demon to summon ? marbas? will selling my soul get me anywhere and is that even possible ? I really really need help . thank you . I just want to live on healthily and see my family through an old age at any cost .
In all honesty, I never recommend any beginner to try their hand at summoning demons. It just causes disaster and more hardship down the road. There are people who will disagree, but in my personal view I would not recommend demons.

As a serious inquiry though, and a serious answer, the beginning on any training starts with the self and learning the basic foundations, which is generally done through meditation and study. Through meditation and other mental exercises you build up the strength of your mind and energetic network, as well as develop the senses needed to perceive what would otherwise be hidden from you. (It would be useless to call upon something only for them to show up and you not even be able to tell they are there or not)
Every system pertaining to magick required development of the self.

As for Demons... I don't personally work with them so I would not be the one to ask about them. I would however suggest looking up other entities that may be able to help you, and I would also suggest trying to find something else to barter with besides your soul. If you catch the attention to the right deity, for instance, all they may ask of you is an offering now and then.

Personally, alot of my experience with magick isn't with evoking entities, I tend to keep away from them. I mainly work with Direct magick or Energy Work.

Angelus4eva
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Angelus4eva »

does anybody know anything ? thank you

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”