My experience with petitioning Valefar

silverfirefly
Forum Member
Forum Member

My experience with petitioning Valefar

Post by silverfirefly »

I'm posting this to complete my offer to Valefar for his service. I've checked the forum rules and couldn't see anything relating to posting this type of thread. If I've gone about this incorrectly, please give me the opportunity to put things right. [wink]

I've been having this problem when every time I attempted to fall sleep, there was an entity attacking me pretty hard, which kept me from falling asleep. I fall asleep eventually, but this can go on for hours before I do. I decided I was going to petition Valefar for help and I did the ritual maybe a week ago.

I use Gordon Winterfield's book, Demons of Magick for working with the spirits of the Goetia.

In that book, Valefar is the 6th spirit. He has the power to protect one at night from supernatural attack or nightmares.

I did the first ritual, which is just a petition as opposed to a full evocation. I felt this would be sufficient for my need. I performed it sometime after midnight, but before dawn. I don't recall which day it was, but the day or time, or even planetary influences doesn't matter with this style of working. I didn't sense Valefar's presence, but with this type of ritual, it's not necessary. I wasn't in a trance or meditative state. I was fully sober. I did find that as I performed the ritual that I felt somewhat hyper alert, which I feel is normal when working rituals in the dead of the night.

I sat down in front of my laptop with my petition paper, a cigarette lighter and an ashtray. My petition was encoded using a cipher code, the petition basically affirmed in the present that I am always able to fall asleep easily and peacefully, protected from attack and interference. I made sure I had my ritual notes, and the Kindle version of the book up on screen with the sigil showing. Performed the ritual according to the instructions. Burned the petition paper at the appropriate time. Nothing unusual happened. Gave Valefar license to depart at the end, then I sat and pondered the whole thing for a short time. I had to acknowledge after the ritual that the results might not be instantaneous. At this point, I received a brief and vague mental impression from "something" that I was correct. Whether that was Valefar or not, I don't know. I then went back to doing normal stuff. It took a little while to shake off the hyperalertness, but it did settle down. There weren't any funny supernatural business from Valefar.

When I went to sleep, I was attacked as usual. But the attacks are abating more and more over time.

I'm thankful towards Valefar for this and I'm definitely appreciative!

If you have any need for protection against supernatural attacks or nightmares at night, I recommend Valefar.

That's all. If you have any questions about my experience with Valefar and the ritual I used, feel free to ask. [happyface]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: My experience with petitioning Valefar

Post by chowderpope »

Cool, thanks for sharing. I'm interested in the symptoms of the attacks, could you describe what would happen at those times?
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”