Dipping a set of eternity rings in blood

Regnum
Forum Member
Forum Member

Dipping a set of eternity rings in blood

Post by Regnum »

Hello there [yay]

I am preparing to get married in two months. The marriage costs are higher than I thought and it came a couple of times to my mind that "this marriage is bleeding me dry!" But then, this very thought gave me an idea: why not use the eternity rings (which are not the cheapest part) for a blood-bonding magical rite? At least this bleeding will be deliberate, and it will be literal. Together with my future wife, we could let a bit of our blood drip into the same small vessel, then mix it and dip our eternity rings in mixed blood.
Beyond a possibly strengthened bonding, what kind of magical properties do you think it could give?

In any case, I feel way more willing to buy these rings now that I've got the idea of this rite than before. [cool]
Agni's at the beginning. What's at the end?

Cerber

Re: Dipping a set of eternity rings in blood

Post by Cerber »

It's very romantic, but I wouldn't recommend it. Personally I would even go as far as to say that's the worst idea I heard in a while, might be because I'm married. Get your self cheaper rigs, gold is far overrated, enjoy the few years of love, it rarely last longer. I hope it will last for you though, but I still recommend keeping your blood in your body if you can help it. Bond and Love is two different things.
And congratulations! [yay]

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”