Something strange happened.

Betehufem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Something strange happened.

Post by Betehufem »

I just remembered what happened to me and my buddy like 4-5 years ago (i just found out about this forum , and i just remembered).
My friend was going on an mountain hiking ,but after he stopped for 5-10 minutes he saw a mercury like snake going in his direction, he punched it with a stick. It reacted like mercury spread out then he again started form a snake like structure. My buddy did not known if that was real or he was just hallucinating but after he touched it got in coma for like 4-5 hours. After he got home and told me what happened we grouped up and got in the same area of the forest (maybe 1-2 kilometers difference) and surprisingly we both saw the same snake shaped creature made of something like mercury so he wasn't lying like i thought first time.
After some minutes of following that thing , it just disappeared after we got through an area with some big rocks.(we were looking exactly at that , but after we lost vision of the creature , it just disappeared). If i did not see that with my own eyes i just could not believe it.
What could that be, is my buddy cursed or what? By the looks of the movement it certainly did not aim for us.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”