Help with evil entity during Abramelin Ritual

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Help with evil entity during Abramelin Ritual

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Well , first by strictly Hebrew gematria , Malakh YHVH , ( Angel Of The Lord / Messenger Of The Lord )
has a value of 117 ( 91 + 26 ) ;

Now Aluph in Hebrew equals 117 , which is the word for guide or duke ( make of that what you will )

However , as per your question :

I was not only writing formulas at the time , but working with the Obri / Runic system of sonics...

This was 1999 , in Santa Cruz , Ca. ;

I had been walking down the main street in "old town" Santa Cruz , and being the weird place it was ,
no one thought strangely about someone walking down the street singing or chanting...

So I was singing the sonics Wey - Yr - D , in the old language , over and over , like Tuvan throat singing...

All of a sudden , there was a huge racket , and the next thing I knew the sky overhead was turning black ,
filled with Ravens...well over a hundred...people on the street stopped , stared , and basically could not believe it...

Someone who was walking nearby who had heard me chanting , asked me what I did...what I was chanting that caused
that...I just told him an ancient chant , and he suggested I stop immediately...

Now these were Ravens , as we did not have crows there , and crows group , ravens not so much...especially not that many...

Well , I stopped , and after another five minutes of circling , cawing , and scaring the heck out of some people , they left...

What was interesting to me at the time was the day before I had been reading about , and meditating on A'arab Zaraq ,
the Qlippoth of Netzach...which are said to be raven headed demons , and the name means "Ravens Of Dispersion"...

So , after that , it was a "quiet day" and I went home...

Forward to the next day :

Back down on the downtown mall for coffee and breakfast...take a walk after , down the old town strip...

There were benches scattered along the mall sidewalk , and people sat on them , talked , read papers , ate , drank coffee ,
read tarot or runes , or played instruments...and came upon this man , long curly hair , layered clothes , with robe , tunic shirt ,
flowing pants , old leather boots...thought he was just a gypsy minstrel from Renn Faires...playing what looked to be a very old
lyre...he looked up as I approached , smiled and stopped me...

I greeted him , and he said :

"We know what you have been doing"

I was a bit shocked and said :

"What do you mean" ?

He answered :

"You know what you have been playing with , numbers , letters , sounds"

I said , now both surprised and intrigued :

"Who are you" ?

His answer :

"You may call me the metaprogrammer"

I said :

"And what do you have for me" ?

He said :

"I am to give you a warning...be careful , you are affecting more than you think"

I took it in stride , saying :

"You mean here and otherwhere"

He said :

"There are many worlds"

Then he lifted one of his hands in the air , and started typing like on a keyboard...

He finished , looked at me with a look that conveyed love , compassion , and concern ,
and said : "It is done" ; "Do not make me come here again"

A friend called to me at that moment from across the street , and I turned , waved ,
and called hello , then turned around , all within seconds...

And he was gone...no sign of him there in any shop , down the street...just...gone... [wink]

So , not quite the same , by any means...but I got a challenge , and a warning... [thumbup]

And That's All , Folks !

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Well , first by strictly Hebrew gematria , Malakh YHVH , ( Angel Of The Lord / Messenger Of The Lord )

Now Aluph in Hebrew equals 117 , which is the word for guide or duke ( make of that what you will )

However , as per your question :

I was not only writing formulas at the time , but working with the Obri / Runic system of sonics...

This was 1999 , in Santa Cruz , Ca. ;

I had been walking down the main street in "old town" Santa Cruz , and being the weird place it was ,
no one thought strangely about someone walking down the street singing or chanting...

So I was singing the sonics Wey - Yr - D , in the old language , over and over , like Tuvan throat singing...

All of a sudden , there was a huge racket , and the next thing I knew the sky overhead was turning black ,
filled with Ravens...well over a hundred...people on the street stopped , stared , and basically could not believe it...

Someone who was walking nearby who had heard me chanting , asked me what I did...what I was chanting that caused
that...I just told him an ancient chant , and he suggested I stop immediately...

Now these were Ravens , as we did not have crows there , and crows group , ravens not so much...especially not that many...

Well , I stopped , and after another five minutes of circling , cawing , and scaring the heck out of some people , they left...

What was interesting to me at the time was the day before I had been reading about , and meditating on A'arab Zaraq ,
the Qlippoth of Netzach...which are said to be raven headed demons , and the name means "Ravens Of Dispersion"...

So , after that , it was a "quiet day" and I went home...

Forward to the next day :

Back down on the downtown mall for coffee and breakfast...take a walk after , down the old town strip...

There were benches scattered along the mall sidewalk , and people sat on them , talked , read papers , ate , drank coffee ,
read tarot or runes , or played instruments...and came upon this man , long curly hair , layered clothes , with robe , tunic shirt ,
flowing pants , old leather boots...thought he was just a gypsy minstrel from Renn Faires...playing what looked to be a very old
lyre...he looked up as I approached , smiled and stopped me...

I greeted him , and he said :

"We know what you have been doing"

I was a bit shocked and said :

"What do you mean" ?

He answered :

"You know what you have been playing with , numbers , letters , sounds"

I said , now both surprised and intrigued :

"Who are you" ?

His answer :

"You may call me the metaprogrammer"

I said :

"And what do you have for me" ?

He said :

"I am to give you a warning...be careful , you are affecting more than you think"

I took it in stride , saying :

"You mean here and otherwhere"

He said :

"There are many worlds"

Then he lifted one of his hands in the air , and started typing like on a keyboard...

He finished , looked at me with a look that conveyed love , compassion , and concern ,
and said : "It is done" ; "Do not make me come here again"

A friend called to me at that moment from across the street , and I turned , waved ,
and called hello , then turned around , all within seconds...

And he was gone...no sign of him there in any shop , down the street...just...gone... [wink]

So , not quite the same , by any means...but I got a challenge , and a warning... [thumbup]

And That's All , Folks !
Fascinating story, thanks for sharing. Is it safe to assume that on those days your blood stream was completely clear of any mind altering substances? I'd like to be thorough.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Never got high during the day...

Only late at night with ladyfriend , and both times just had coffee... [thumbup]

( and it had been about 15 years , since any psychedelic )

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Very well then. I still think what Topper is dealing is him self. Some of his fears, past and present believes, bits and pieces of programming bunched together and in a face of imminent threat manifested in to some form of "alter ego", more or less. Possibly, likely. I'm not familiar with that ritual and other people's accounts are inconclusive, but looking from aside it's seems entirely or mostly internal conflict of some curious sort.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

My Tradition teaches there is inside , and outside manifestation...

Yet when inside becomes an outside manifestation , it separates ,
and becomes an independent entity...

Thus the idea of humans creating the gods... [wink]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:My Tradition teaches there is inside , and outside manifestation...

Yet when inside becomes an outside manifestation , it separates ,
and becomes an independent entity...

Thus the idea of humans creating the gods... [wink]
In my tradition boundary between one and another is fairly wide. Appearances can be deceiving sometimes.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

"Narrow is the Way my son"

( or so I have heard it said )

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Well , first by strictly Hebrew gematria , Malakh YHVH , ( Angel Of The Lord / Messenger Of The Lord )

Even more strictly,Aluph.is derived from the Hebrew Eleph and this etymological variant has a variety of meanings such as Prince,Chief or Ruler and carries the meaning of 'a thousand'. This is the general line of thought within the exegesis of the Pardes.In the Torah,Aluph became significant when it was employed in the phrase 'Prince of this World' in reference to Adam.This parallels the epithet afforded to Satan in the NT 'God of this World'.

It may well be this entity is some form of Messenger from the Operators chosen Deity sent to tempt him away from his undertaking.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Cerber wrote:Very well then. I still think what Topper is dealing is him self. Some of his fears, past and present believes, bits and pieces of programming bunched together and in a face of imminent threat manifested in to some form of "alter ego", more or less. Possibly, likely. I'm not familiar with that ritual and other people's accounts are inconclusive, but looking from aside it's seems entirely or mostly internal conflict of some curious sort.
Yes,internal conflict though atavism is a rather better idea than alter-ego in this case.I of course use the word in context within the ideology found in Austin Osman Spares work.If we accept that it will help to explain the more objective experience and tangibility surrounding the observance of the roof tiles being ripped up.Unless of course we maintain that event to be coincidence.

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

Curious thread. It's a shame I've been too busy to have seen it when it was beginning.

I would have liked to offer Topper some things to ponder, but it's been said he's gone, yes? Ah well.

I think a modern person's first impulse to associate anything not directly pragmatic for them with the notion of 'evil' is hasty, as well as thoroughly silly. They would not assume a wild predatory animal to have their best interest in mind. And they are quite numerous in our physical world. As well as associating anything experienced with Abrahamic/Judaic origins. There's far too many things out there to be so focused on but a single thread upon the entire world's spiritual tapestry. While I am aware of the connotation the thread/book holds, given it's roots in such things, those beings existed prior to their 'discovery' through that faith. Alas, this is inherently counter intuitive to what I originally wanted to tell Topper.

Assuming the entity wanted to test their resolve, as many others have already pointed out, wouldn't that make the spirit good in the end? Assuming the trial gets passed, and Topper as a being grows from this experience, the force tempting him into failure only furthered his capacity by doing so. This would make the spirit a positive one when it's all been said in done.

On the topic of the entity in question, it sounds like a mirroring of parts of Topper, as Cerber has already pointed out.. Which is basic illusionary work. Unless Topper came back with the capacity to look at a being's signature and give more details, there's quite a few things it could be. Otherwise we're simply discussing the guise the critter had on.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

violetstar wrote: If we accept that it will help to explain the more objective experience and tangibility surrounding the observance of the roof tiles being ripped up.Unless of course we maintain that event to be coincidence.
I, personally, chose to ignore that part entirely. There is no way either to prove or disprove his claim and his interpretation of what happened, if something happened or if what happened had anything to do with his experience at all.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Cerber wrote:
violetstar wrote: If we accept that it will help to explain the more objective experience and tangibility surrounding the observance of the roof tiles being ripped up.Unless of course we maintain that event to be coincidence.
I, personally, chose to ignore that part entirely. There is no way either to prove or disprove his claim and his interpretation of what happened, if something happened or if what happened had anything to do with his experience at all.
Since then he has provided enough info in private to substantiate his experience.But thats out of my hands now as I have passed him on to people with greater expertise in these things than me.

My interest is in who or what this entity is as Topper is not the first and I doubt the last who will face that spirit.Its an intrinsic part of the Abramelin system.So your thoughts on that?

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Hound wrote:Curious thread. It's a shame I've been too busy to have seen it when it was beginning.

I would have liked to offer Topper some things to ponder, but it's been said he's gone, yes? Ah well.

I think a modern person's first impulse to associate anything not directly pragmatic for them with the notion of 'evil' is hasty, as well as thoroughly silly. They would not assume a wild predatory animal to have their best interest in mind. And they are quite numerous in our physical world. As well as associating anything experienced with Abrahamic/Judaic origins. There's far too many things out there to be so focused on but a single thread upon the entire world's spiritual tapestry. While I am aware of the connotation the thread/book holds, given it's roots in such things, those beings existed prior to their 'discovery' through that faith. Alas, this is inherently counter intuitive to what I originally wanted to tell Topper.

Assuming the entity wanted to test their resolve, as many others have already pointed out, wouldn't that make the spirit good in the end? Assuming the trial gets passed, and Topper as a being grows from this experience, the force tempting him into failure only furthered his capacity by doing so. This would make the spirit a positive one when it's all been said in done.

On the topic of the entity in question, it sounds like a mirroring of parts of Topper, as Cerber has already pointed out.. Which is basic illusionary work. Unless Topper came back with the capacity to look at a being's signature and give more details, there's quite a few things it could be. Otherwise we're simply discussing the guise the critter had on.
But what if he fails?Illusory?I doubt this unless of course we apply that line of thought to magic per se.Your statement of "I think a modern person's first impulse to associate anything not directly pragmatic for them with the notion of 'evil' is hasty, as well as thoroughly silly. They would not assume a wild predatory animal to have their best interest in mind" needs elaboration and further explanation of your own notions of evil and why the 'modern' mind perceives such a notion as 'silly'.

The 'guise' of the entity is exactly what I would like deciphered.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

violetstar wrote:
My interest is in who or what this entity is as Topper is not the first and I doubt the last who will face that spirit.Its an intrinsic part of the Abramelin system.So your thoughts on that?
It's just that if I lay all the bits and pieces of his story on the table, it doesn't make much sense to me. I can't think of any entity that would be motivated to keeping you down (excluding maybe Angelic menace). The only one that would be motivated to keep things as they were is him self (or some part of him), only then it makes sense to me.
I could possibly track him down and probe and scan if there possibly is anything else apart from me, I and my self, but I'm not very deeply interested, nothing to gain for the energy wasted. At least not for my self. Would you like me to?

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

violetstar wrote:elaboration and further explanation of your own notions of evil and why the 'modern' mind perceives such a notion as 'silly'.
Your inquiry explains half of it, funny enough. Your notion of 'evil' and mine will be inherently different. I personally don't 'believe' in the concept of 'evil'. As living beings, and currently mammals (humans), we associate forces with good or bad based on what benefits us or not. Something that people think is 'evil' is generally something that will not benefit them, and may even harm them. But a natural predator is not evil if it is simply fulfilling it's nature. It's benefiting itself. And therefor would consider it's self and it's actions positive. While the being it takes from considers it as negative. This is why it's silly. Because we have a difficult time separating ourselves from preconceptions enforced by our modern/archaic societies that we are somehow 'separate' from the natural world. This notion in of itself allowing us the opportunity to consider natural behaviors to be atypical.

I don't consider leeches, 'demons' and generally predatory beings of a non-physical nature to be evil. They are simply being true to their nature, which is predatory towards us. But I may also think this because I am of such a nature that people associate the word 'demon' with. Who knows. I think it's a lot less important to focus on this aspect of it. Navigating current obstacles should take our full attention. You can talk about the nature of something all day, but taking action will bring about desired resolution.

And to touch lightly on the judaic quip, this universe is vast. Life is complex. There are many types of living creatures out there. And I would wager that the majority of what we encounter in life originated outside of judaic faiths :). I sure did.
violetstar wrote:The 'guise' of the entity is exactly what I would like deciphered.
I understand. I wish Topper was still around to talk more about it. But an entity can take on any shape it wants, and can even mask it's signature to reflect other elements. So unless he is aware of how to see past such things, we're working with a potentially very base description of what I, and others, assume to be a mild illusion of shape.

You mentioned having continued contact with him, though. You could use the contact to acquire his signature and investigate it yourself. Being present for the manifestation of this being, non-physically, would provide you the desired information.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Hound wrote: Your inquiry explains half of it, funny enough. Your notion of 'evil' and mine will be inherently different. I personally don't 'believe' in the concept of 'evil'. As living beings, and currently mammals (humans), we associate forces with good or bad based on what benefits us or not. Something that people think is 'evil' is generally something that will not benefit them, and may even harm them. But a natural predator is not evil if it is simply fulfilling it's nature. It's benefiting itself. And therefor would consider it's self and it's actions positive. While the being it takes from considers it as negative. This is why it's silly. Because we have a difficult time separating ourselves from preconceptions enforced by our modern/archaic societies that we are somehow 'separate' from the natural world. This notion in of itself allowing us the opportunity to consider natural behaviors to be atypical.
I do notice some distinctions evident here regarding the concept of Evil, also I would place "Good and Bad" in a separate category from 'Evil'.

1. In a perfected system of Creation Good and Bad things happen out of necessity. This has nothing to do with Evil.

2. There is a difference between killing for survival, and killing for pleasure. Humans are the only Mammals that kill(needlessly) for pleasure. Perhaps this would qualify as a definition for Evil. Killing for pleasure, or to garner pleasure via the suffering of another living thing.

EDIT: On second thought maybe Humans aren't the only Mammals that kill for pleasure. I have heard stories(The Ghost And The Darkness) about the Big Cats doing this. So maybe they can be Evil as well :-)

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Hound wrote:
violetstar wrote:elaboration and further explanation of your own notions of evil and why the 'modern' mind perceives such a notion as 'silly'.
Your inquiry explains half of it, funny enough. Your notion of 'evil' and mine will be inherently different...

And to touch lightly on the judaic quip, this universe is vast. Life is complex. There are many types of living creatures out there. And I would wager that the majority of what we encounter in life originated outside of judaic faiths :). I sure did.
Indeed my notion of evil is inherently different because in context,it is aligned to the notions found in the Kabbalah.As we are dealing with a system that is based upon that Wisdom I will draw upon some thoughts regarding it.

The principle of paradigm is valid for the entire structure of existence. The emanating element in the Sefirot is described in the image of male and female. And just as the microcosm was created as an amorphous mass, according to the Midrash, the macrocosm began as hylic matter "which was neither potential nor actual," and thus, preceding the Sefirot, there was an amorphous mass called havayot ("essences") or omakim ("depths") – a conception resembling Platonic ideas. The force of evil (temurot, "changes") is considered a real entity, deriving from a supernal source and dependent on good. Evil's main tasks are provocation, accusation, and punishment.

While I respect your attempts to analogize with wild beasts,I am not sure this is applicable here any more than attempts to explain magical experiences through Jungian type analysis really cuts it.But that's just me.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

I do not see Qlippoth , or the "back" side of the Hebrew Tree as "Evil"...

Back and front are relative , up and down are relative , this side and otherside
are relative...there is no absolute , nor should there be in my perception...

If one chooses a position to measure , or judge by , that fixed position , even
in mind , will then allow , and more , cause them to percieve things through a
particular lens , yet that is only "a" lens , not "the" lens...

Therefore , even the idea of "good" and "bad" , I must diverge from Spida's viewpoint on...

There is no such thing , unless one "fixes" their mind state , and perceives all
from that limited viewpoint...

This is why , in certain old initiatory rituals , a candidate was put through a process
where they could not differentiate up , down , right , left , back , forth , what we
call reality , or what is called illusion...

Long ago , I came to the conclusion , confirmed by many initiates through the years...

It is only what is applicable in the moment that matters...all other judgements , and
viewpoints , are only that... [wink]

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Shawn.

It's interesting that you say those things about relativity. Some things that we take for granted most of our lives as being absolute turn out to be otherwise. Even something such as Material Substance/Scale. If you consider the inward progression of a Spiral/Fractal at one end of the Spectrum, and Macro Infinity at the other. It appears as though the Scale of anything Material is suspended in a never ending Abyss rendering size as Relative and not Absolute.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Absolutely !
We Relate !

... [wink] ...

We "model" reality...and every model has a scale ratio...and every piece ,
dependent on where it fits , then has a perspective of the whole model ,
yet that perspective perception , is incomplete , unless it can separate
itself from the model , or realize it has the fractal matrix of that whole
model within itself , and "grok" it...

( click on image )
Attachments
2Ho3c.gif

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Spida wrote:
2. There is a difference between killing for survival, and killing for pleasure. Humans are the only Mammals that kill(needlessly) for pleasure. Perhaps this would qualify as a definition for Evil. Killing for pleasure, or to garner pleasure via the suffering of another living thing.
Well then, if I may ask you, of all the people that you personally know (family, friends, co-workers, neighbours), how many of them kill other people (or not people) for pleasure regularly? I'm sure you know there are at least 100 people in your circles, so how many would you consider psychopath murderers? I have to guess it should be majority, over 50 out of 100 to make any kind of generalization viable.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

" so how many would you consider psychopath murderers? "

I had a girlfriend like this...I survived , luckily... [wink]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:" so how many would you consider psychopath murderers? "

Ah.. My favourite type.. [crazy]
If it's not deadly dangerous, it's not worth playing with. I say.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cerber wrote:
Shawn Blackwolf wrote:" so how many would you consider psychopath murderers? "

Ah.. My favourite type.. [crazy]
If it's not deadly dangerous, it's not worth playing with. I say.
Understood :

Mine was a 29 year old red head Scorpio , when I was 50... [lol]

And I was teaching her the deeper Craft...sheesh !

amyb
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by amyb »

Is this the ritual the movie A dark song was about?

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”