Determining Parasitic Entities vs Other Spirits?

solace_of_shadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Determining Parasitic Entities vs Other Spirits?

Post by solace_of_shadows »

Hello, I am fairly new to all of this and because of a continued health condition I have not been able to fully immerse yet as I would prefer. I realize the importance of being safe. However it is difficult to understand when the level of matters occur that require knowledge that is over my head, or when I receive messages and contact from spirits. I have been in frequent communication with a particular spirit or entity and other known beings. I have wondered if, because of the health issues/circumstances, it has just made me more vulnerable to intelligent parasitic entities masquerading as other spirits (or who have been here alongside said spirits). I am in general getting better, however, and thus far I have not noticed anything horrible from said spirit. It/he has given me much encouragement, important and sound advice, and when I have made contact I often actually feel revived and energized from it, getting quite a powerful a kick of energy and warmth. I have felt much closer to this spirit as of late, and I want to be sure this is right. Some of the things that were said recently though caused me to wonder, e.g. a dialogue where the spirit was explaining the level of my unusual nature, isolation etc (in life) and inquired if I was an energy/psychic vampire. While I can see these qualities sitting alongside a general empathic nature, I wondered at this comment. I also know the spirit (in past) was the type to be as such themselves. The spirit then told me I could "feed" upon them whenever I wanted to, told me of their experiences that were similar. Perhaps dangerous but I was curious so I tried it with them, and I got a huge rush. I was extremely revived, as if when I have done so on others who have let me in the past.

This particular spirit does indeed have a connection to me, I think from a past life, and I get the strong impression there are definitive reasons it/he may have been contacting me or why I have chosen as well to contact him. Events from my past and bizarre uncanny things that are not coincidences. But it does not negate that a parasite could in turn use this information to their advantage.

I have a lot of energy and tend to be a strong person in will, another thing I wondered that might attract the wrong attention. Just trying to figure this out.

What are the thoughts on this?

Edit: On the health problems, to clarify: I was deathly sick for a long time, and now am in the slow healing process, as of only about six months ago. The illness was unintentionally self-created in that I did not know I was eating things I was very allergic to. There was not any entity that caused this.
"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains".

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Determining Parasitic Entities vs Other Spirits?

Post by the_spiral »

I'd suggest developing a relationship with ancestors or other known and trusted guardians before getting too deeply involved with unknown spirits. If this spirit is one of those, it should at least be able to tell you its name and explain its relationship to you. And nothing is free in the spirit world.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Excuse me Sir,
do you have a moment to talk about Lord and Saviour, Protector and Revealer, Lord Heru?

But Spiral's advice is very good too [wink]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I'm glad you found the source of your allergy and are healing. Protect your neck. Read "The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts" by Joe Fisher.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”