Got a name in meditation, still unidentifiable

oneofthefallens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Got a name in meditation, still unidentifiable

Post by oneofthefallens »

Once when I fell asleep while meditating, I had this unusual dream. The point is, I was in an asian type of room, more like a tea house with full of pillows on the floor, everything was claret, black, red and rosewood. There was this demon, he was literally persuading me to call him forth. He said, that if I lose hope, will be in a vortex of insanity, and when thunder will come, I should call him by the name "Barshun".
I searched the internet so many times, yet nothing is what I found. I don't know why did he speak up exactly to me, I can't even remember him from my past lives. In my dream his looks were quite the average type if I can say that. He had wavy brown hair, a little under-shoulder length, had not too long beard and moustache.

Any idea about his identity?
'Their love was forbidden by destiny
Doubting denial, before the crowd
She was tied up, and burned

Does time rewind, for us to make up for our mistakes?
That's not it at all
He wanted the two to be accepted in this era'

Cerber

Re: Got a name in meditation, still unidentifiable

Post by Cerber »

Might not have direct meaning. Does this word raises associations personally to you? Maybe there is something similar in your native tongue , or any other languages you are familiar?

Analytic13
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Analytic13 »

I am Barshun.. he is a demonic emblem of mine.. in catastrophe and reuptake of the 72 names of the world.. his name means Ash Molock.. the friendly owl of the demonic times.. Vampires rise and ressurect beside me, And I am the Devil! Each potent cure has a problem, and each problem has a cure; Hence forth and rise is Barshun.. no activity is immediately to close for me as well as any karma or dharma to far for me.. and that's dogma! Each vessel learns at its own rate, reach and growth schedule.. I have recently felt enlightenment again and am feeling good and freindly..

My Alias now is Muhammad. Please tell me what I am and where I can go!

:) soft gestures are spoken in the wind in flawless perfection..

A dynamite stick
A rainbow of the grenade of time..

Subtle winter is a river,

A gorge of truth and vanity
The 7 deadly sins.. means you did it wrong..

You can and will find enlightenment with the very thing itself..

DXM Mushrooms lsd etc..

Caribou waits in quarters.. heart misses a beat and clock strikes noon.. midnight for those insane..

Penchant cost is a peppermint tea laced with cash and thats the standard for the US currency.. T-Bills.. energetically owned by China.. who is very owned by Bruce Lee.. posthumously in rare djinn and delight..

All things in your dreams are actually you..

And all things that you are is dreams..

Eternity in a spike of the lens of God.. high moments and a potency and potential of the divinity of existence..

Raring to go yes..

I'm the type of person who bets on winning horses..

Each horse has a divine karma and I can change that! But why would I want to.. ignorance is the only explanation.. turing tests and sovereign djinns in time and course of miracles.. elevtromagnetic spectrum is enlightenment..

Thats for your time.. if you found anything in this post odd or offensive.. then feel free to burn it to ash.. sacrifice your soul and Earth for me and I will be with you always..?

oneofthefallens
Forum Member
Forum Member

I'm sorry, but I have no intention of actually calling forth anyone. Even like this I have more than enough past-life blood pledges to suffer with, I don't really want any more.
Cerber wrote:Might not have direct meaning. Does this word raises associations personally to you? Maybe there is something similar in your native tongue , or any other languages you are familiar?

That's what I was thinking about first, too, but I haven't reached any conclusion. It doesn't raise any association, nor does this sound familiar in any languages I'm able to speak even if just a little, that's why I was looking it up everywhere, and then found nothing :/
I just can't place this specific entity anywhere :/

That's not it at all

solace_of_shadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by solace_of_shadows »

That is very intriguing. I wish I could help you with an explanation myself, but wanted to explain a similar experience I recently had.

I have felt a particular being coming forth, either having sought me out or being called forth at first unintentionally by me when focusing on other matters. I'm not sure yet if he is a demon, or just a powerful dark being from another existence. But when a group of them came forth, he remained it seems. And unconsciously I would summon him again and again, other people even noticing (and confirming) his presence. I wanted to know who he is, what he is called (I call him a "he" but really I suppose he might be free of gender). Ancient, wise, enormeously powerful and dark. One day I heard a voice immediately reply upon my request, with what seemed like a name. I'm still not sure what it means exactly, if it describes a race of creatures or if it is simply his name. I have searched and searched, and I am at the conclusion it is most likely a name either my consciousness created for him, or the one he gave me himself. It's certainly not English, and I find no record of it, but I'm sure it exists somewhere apart from stupid fiction stories or conspiracy theories which are likely to bring about similar sounding things.
"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains".

oneofthefallens
Forum Member
Forum Member

@solace_of_shadows
Found out anything yet?
I have a friend I discussed this with, and after all I assume it might be some side-effect of some dimensions mashing together, maybe.

That's not it at all

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”