Hypocrites

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hypocrites

Post by neofight »

This goes out to the magick groups that are promoting ignorance and lying about history and philosophical and religious definitions. This goes out to you, the ones that lead these large temples and claim to not be what you are, in an attempt to gather funds from the sheep. This goes out to anyone that is trying to cause dissent and fear and hate among our people, the ones that are using Magick to promote a lifestyle that contradicts the Good Will of God in order to earn money. You know who you are, planting seeds of fear and claiming knowledge rather than educating with wisdom and transparency. My coven is not the enemy of Truth, we ARE THE TRUTH, and we ask that you submit to us and alter your methods, not your aims, because we do not dispute your right to the aims you represent, but you are lying and misleading, and it will cause psychic trauma that I WILL NOT TOLERATE. Your Gods are in our circle, and your ancestors are on our side, and should you wish to continue the line of spiritual deception, I will call for your end.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”