The pathworking to becoming a futanari Succubus

Cerber

Re: The pathworking to becoming a futanari Succubus

Post by Cerber »

pleasurecursed28 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:09 am So there no way to transmute your soul? which basely, what ya'll saying right?
No, not all. We only, or at least I did, just drifted a little off-topic. From my personal experience, one being "reborn" as something other (all kinds of "other, including, but not limited to ubi) is not just possible, but is regular occurrence, I'd even say, part of the natural processes of the "greater reality".
While I don't have very close relationship with Lilith, ubi is not exactly exclusive to Her realm. There are some other places populated with fun people of the similar kind, even if ubi from other places may slightly (or a lot) differ in character, so to speak. And just so happens, I did spent some time in one such place, back in the day, when my AP/OBE practices was at the peak. And because of reasons, I can neither confirm nor deny that at least some of the people there had human lives before. But I can confidently say what you want, is probably one of the most realistic (or one of the most achievable) desires I've heard in this forum in all the years I've been here.

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by pleasurecursed28 »

Really, what happen to you, that made you can't neither confirm nor deny that at least some of the people there had human lives before? Someone must have made a memory loss on you, when you return back to your true reality? Also, I have heard Lilith is not the only deity who have incubus and succubus, or futanari in her realm. I do know Lilith is watching over me, because I have been having a lots of dream about her lately. One dream were a fantasy/medieval game type of world, where I taken a group of adventurers to a dungeon. One there, I were showing them different layers of Underworld, which community of different demons, and other infernal races living, and working. Also, I must have been a high commander of the Infernal army, who happen to be a demon , because I were considered the most powerful demon of the dungeon, apart from the king of the dungeon, when I were talking to a succubus. Considering I were asking the succubus why there were any succubus realm in the dungeon, don't remember what the succubus said about it. But I knew I were a powerful demon, and high commander of the Infernal army, because I have enough magic abilities, and powers to make a succubus realm that part of the dungeon. Lastly right, before I working up from remote viewing dreaming, I ask the succubus where Lilith were? and she told me she were somewhere else.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

pleasurecursed28 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:47 pm Really, what happen to you, that made you can't neither confirm nor deny that at least some of the people there had human lives before? Someone must have made a memory loss on you, when you return back to your true reality? Also, I have heard Lilith is not the only deity who have incubus and succubus, or futanari in her realm. I do know Lilith is watching over me, because I have been having a lots of dream about her lately. One dream were a fantasy/medieval game type of world, where I taken a group of adventurers to a dungeon. One there, I were showing them different layers of Underworld, which community of different demons, and other infernal races living, and working. Also, I must have been a high commander of the Infernal army, who happen to be a demon , because I were considered the most powerful demon of the dungeon, apart from the king of the dungeon, when I were talking to a succubus. Considering I were asking the succubus why there were any succubus realm in the dungeon, don't remember what the succubus said about it. But I knew I were a powerful demon, and high commander of the Infernal army, because I have enough magic abilities, and powers to make a succubus realm that part of the dungeon. Lastly right, before I working up from remote viewing dreaming, I ask the succubus where Lilith were? and she told me she were somewhere else.
"I can neither confirm or deny" is a kind of gag.. "I don't know, but if I knew I probably wouldn't be at liberty to discuss this or that in detail beyond just general, hypothetical, theoretical aspect."
Just like in human world, if you manage to built close and personal connection/relationships/friendships with some people, those people over time get more open with you, share personal and sensitive details and information, significantly more so, than with any random person of general public. They start trusting you, than you will be considered and responsible with what they share with you, by default, without having to police you. And such trust can take years to built, but only a mere moments to trash it.
Same or similar "guild-lines" apply in these spiritual paths, the closer connections you will built with your patrons, deities entities, the more doors will open up for you, but the less and less you will be able to share with random people of internet, sometimes not even with your most trusted and closest friends, unfortunately.
I'm sure she is watching over you. If you have, feel strong pull towards her, it very likely she feel similar way towards you.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

You guys are doing better than I am. I have been fooled a number of times by friendly entities offering help - wanting on-going accommodation in my light body.

These days I am super careful - even to the point of being a bit embarrassed when I slowly check out high frequency entities offering upgrades: plane of operation, species, light-dark balance, karma, references from known high quality entities.

And after upgrades I have to do a clean out of existing entities that no longer qualify for close relationship - also a bit embarrassing,

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Not too sure if I could say I'm doing well, or good.
I just started on my paths distrusting everything and everyone by default. Had a long list of dogmas, and still do. Over time some rules became less relevant, other ones got exceptions added, and even some got even stricter.
And when it comes to messing around with me (be it my mind, spirit, or chakras or whatnot), with "upgrades". There is just maybe only couple people I would allow it. Even if my patron offer something, I'd respectfully consider, but not necessarily accept it.
On the other hand if one specific person, let's call her Unity, comes one day swinging knife in her hand like "Hey, let's dissect you, I've got some new parts that should work better than the old ones..", I usually say, "sure, go ahead", even knowing whatever she does, it might be very experimental, and might backfire.
Only she gets to experiment on me like that, and I'd assume she already did her math and calculated risks. But that specific relationship is far from usual, it's an exception to some very strict rule. I was there when she was born, and was just a little baby, and we went through fire and water since then. It just that "leviathans" grow very fast. One they they may need help to walk, the next day they might be giving you a ride.
And testing deities is not disrespectful thing, at least not in my gnosis. Back when I started, I'd test them on first meeting, test them in my own strange ways. Even my patrons.
Later on "testing"/"wrestling" became less relevant, because I kind of learned to recognize some of them, even those I never met before, in some cases.
But now I'm at stage I don't actively seek new connections, and just nurture existing ones the best I can, focus on working, interacting, or just chilling with people I already have around - it's plenty.

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by pleasurecursed28 »

Remember the main topic of this forum is soul transmutation. Whatever it to transmute your soul to a demonic soul like futanari succubus or regular incubus or succbus demons, or any other spiritual beings. Also it’s been great you guys, and u guys really opened my eyes to following my own pathworking. Yes, Lilith have always been watching over me since my spiritual awakening last year, though my patchwork have it up and down but I staying true to myself

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

pleasurecursed28 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:26 pm Remember the main topic of this forum is soul transmutation. Whatever it to transmute your soul to a demonic soul like futanari succubus or regular incubus or succbus demons, or any other spiritual beings. Also it’s been great you guys, and u guys really opened my eyes to following my own pathworking. Yes, Lilith have always been watching over me since my spiritual awakening last year, though my patchwork have it up and down but I staying true to myself
It's is a very wide and complex topic, with many layers. Many other topics weaved in to, or around it. But "transmutation" is not very new nor exotic concept, death and rebirth as something different is mentioned in myths, legends and tales. It only sounds new and exotic if we add new, more exotic words like "transmutation", "futanari" etc. And average journey of an average soul can and does take many twists and turns through the greater existence, no one is forever locked to only one form and only one place.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”