The pathworking to becoming a futanari Succubus

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

The pathworking to becoming a futanari Succubus

Post by pleasurecursed28 »

My demonic soul self, named is Pleasure Cursed. Considering I'm a sex addict, who loved having sex, and a sexual lifestyle with either myself, or with a life partner. I've been following the left hand path of the Kundalini Awakening, with the help of my spiritual mother/teacher/spirit guide, known, as the dark goddess Lilith. Since 2019, I've been working on soul transmutation through sex magic, getting used to demonic energies from demonic feminie spirits, through sexual energies by astral soul traveling.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The pathworking to becoming a futanari Succubus

Post by Amor »

How do you measure your spiritual progress?

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

After about two years, into the occult spirituality, I'm able to sense when spirits are around through energies, along with remote viewing when dreaming, when I go to sleep. Also have remote viewing of me soul traveling to hell once in a while, including seeing an army of demoness in one section of the Infernal Realm.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I have never found a hell or infernal realm. There are plenty of dark entitiies, some proper (clean) and some improper, but all seem to be related to the Tzimtzum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzimtzum

My own experience of the Tzimtzum was a bit different when I met it in Glastonbury. It said it was The Revelation of the Word. Thus the Source breathes/sings out with the light getting denser, darker and separate (as a means of experience) while the Source is also breathing in the dark energy, bringing it back to the Source with the required experience.

Evil thereby only arises when beings become unbalanced, having too much or too little light or dark. Think of a yin-yang symbol pulsating but over-extending into light or dark.

I should also note that there are artificial entities and some of those may well be improper (unclean)

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

So u never been to hell, or to the Infernal Realm huh? ,maybe you could try asking your spirit guides, or the dark gods and goddess for help. So your pathworking is through Tzimtzum huh? how have that path been working for you? Also the purpose of this topic is for people who have been able to transmute their soul, or have a desire to your their soul be reborn into something different in their next life. Also offer advices related to soul transmutation of their soul self toward becoming a futanari succubus, aka transgender succubus or feminie spirit, or a succubus, aka cisgender succubus or feminine spirit. It's can even be advice toward have their soul self transmutation to any other type of spiritual beings, as well.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:17 am I have never found a hell or infernal realm. There are plenty of dark entitiies, some proper (clean) and some improper, but all seem to be related to the Tzimtzum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzimtzum

My own experience of the Tzimtzum was a bit different when I met it in Glastonbury. It said it was The Revelation of the Word. Thus the Source breathes/sings out with the light getting denser, darker and separate (as a means of experience) while the Source is also breathing in the dark energy, bringing it back to the Source with the required experience.

Evil thereby only arises when beings become unbalanced, having too much or too little light or dark. Think of a yin-yang symbol pulsating but over-extending into light or dark.

I should also note that there are artificial entities and some of those may well be improper (unclean)
I think "hell" is more like metaphor, and most of the time what is hell for one person, might be heaven for another.
And when it comes to "infernal realms" and those popularly perceived "infernal Lords and Ladies", places I did visit aren't that bad at all, most actually pretty fun, way more fun than most heavens. To my surprise, I discovered there is good amount of truth in all the jokes about hell and heaven.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> good amount of truth in all the jokes about hell and heaven.

I had a few conversations with my parents after their death. Neither experienced heaven or hell.

My father was happy. I could see that he was with people (mainly male) with lots of interesting conversations. He said he hardly saw my mother.

My mother was operating on a higher plane. She was learning all about energies.

I slightly knew a Maori fellow who died of a drug over-dose. He was in a static state, quite alone, when I went to see him. I showed him how to radiate light from the heart and immediately he rose up out of the isolation to a higher plane.

A kahuna/tohunga who was a relative, immediately arrived and walked away with him, teaching him about sacred energies. Later the Maori contacted his mother, who was quite worried, to say that all was well.

I observed AC a couple of times. The grumpy sod was stuck in the aloneness for some decades furiously using his (lower) will - until he discovered that the heart is the way forward. (I did not guard my thoughts sufficiently)

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

I see, so neither of your parents experienced heaven or hell huh? must not be part of their cultures?, anyway the topic of their forum is advice on soul transmutation. For example in my current live that I living now, I'm human, with a human soul, and born to a human parents, and family. Though I desire to be reborn in my next life, as another intelligent race, known, as a demon that is known, as a demi human, that is considered a futanari succubus. The soul transmutation, pathworking is what I'm been working on, so far since January 1,2020. Through meditation subluminal videos, via Youtube by listening to the dark goddess, Lilith chants videos every nights when I go to sleep. Getting used to demonic energies, when succubus spirits come around, considered that I have welcomed all succubus spirits, that served under Lilith to lived in my household.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>neither of your parents experienced heaven or hell huh? must not be part of their cultures?

They were both devout Roman Catholics so the punishment of hell was held over them at most Sunday sermons.

> I desire to be reborn in my next life, as... a futanari succubus

" Succubi prey on emotionally weak men and steal their souls through sexual activity. They use the collected soul fragments to gain power and enslave more men. The four pillars of a succubus entity are Lust, Greed, Gluttony, and Selfishness." https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... m=Succubus

I wonder how many that wish to be a feeder are actually the food.

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

Don't know, I think u thinking of evil Succubi, not the good one or neutral ones? beside there different facts and information about them in books, and on the internet base on myths, and legends. Beside on the other occult forum there were people believe differently about them, they believe that succubus and incubus, and transgender succubus or incubus took men or women sexual energies, to feed themselves instead of souls. Including succubus, and transgender succubus took men semen, while incubus put semen inside of women.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I have read that there are no black magicians in human form - with the real black magicians operating on the astral to manipulate the humans.

I am not sure that is entirely correct, but I have certainly seen (and shown to a friend) a group of black magicians from Lemurian times - some of which I recognize as being incarnated as human at present.

My friend hardly spoke to me after that as we both recognized her husband - without either of us admitting that.

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

Really? I never thought that black magician worked in the astral realm? so what your thought on the people who commutated on occult forum called Becoming a living god? and about ea koetting ?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>koetting

If you measure the planes and subplanes on which he works you might be disappointed.

Years ago I used to watch an expensive poker game. One of the players told me: If you have not spotted the bunny in 5 minutes, you are the bunny.

This is equally true with humans that think they are practising black magic. All the ones I have seen are the food and not the feeder.

I know reasonably well a man suffering from PTSD from one of the various US wars. He has a relationship with some astral entities and they have given him the ability to interfere directly with the astral bodies of humans. He does this with humans that he considers acting in bad faith. I suppose it is therapeutic for him after being in bad-faith military operations.

Having observed him for some years I noticed that he was not progressing spiritually. So I asked him if he was living in groundhog day. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107048/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

He immediately agreed that he was.

But he so liked being special (able to damage astral bodies) that he was prepared to live the decades without spiritual progress.

The astral entities that manage him are well pleased. They have their tentacles embedded in his head as they feed off him.

It is certainly possible to apply to such entities for similar arrangements. They will happily tell you that you are now a god.

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

Personality, I think if one person want to transmute their souls into something, whatever it be a god, or any other type of spiritual beings. That it doesn't happen, till you die from your currently life, and be reborn into another life, as people who practice magic, harness energies, and other stuffs.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

In the ancient Egyptian and the Kabbalistic systems the human has five souls : Nefesh, Rua’h, Neshama, ‘Haya and Ye’hida

https://www.rabbidavidcooper.com/cooper ... -soul.html

Western Christianity typically references Neshama as the soul. It is a reasonable approximation - as long as the human is recognized as body, soul and spirit.

For most humans, Nefesh is the soul that dominates sexual relations.

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

Really?, tell me more about that.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

In Western terms:

- Nefesh approximates the intelligence of the sacral chakra
- Rua’h the solar plexus
- Neshama the higher mental (third eye)
- ‘Haya the heart intelligence (direct knowledge)
- Ye’hida the monad (spirit)

As you may deduce, not all Earth humans have standard systems. Individual systems vary according to source of Spirit, karmic conditions, trauma and life purpose

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

I see, thank you

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:22 pm >koetting

If you measure the planes and subplanes on which he works you might be disappointed.

Years ago I used to watch an expensive poker game. One of the players told me: If you have not spotted the bunny in 5 minutes, you are the bunny.

This is equally true with humans that think they are practising black magic. All the ones I have seen are the food and not the feeder.

I know reasonably well a man suffering from PTSD from one of the various US wars. He has a relationship with some astral entities and they have given him the ability to interfere directly with the astral bodies of humans. He does this with humans that he considers acting in bad faith. I suppose it is therapeutic for him after being in bad-faith military operations.

Having observed him for some years I noticed that he was not progressing spiritually. So I asked him if he was living in groundhog day. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107048/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

He immediately agreed that he was.

But he so liked being special (able to damage astral bodies) that he was prepared to live the decades without spiritual progress.

The astral entities that manage him are well pleased. They have their tentacles embedded in his head as they feed off him.

It is certainly possible to apply to such entities for similar arrangements. They will happily tell you that you are now a god.
there is never any shortage of people who desire to be or feel special, more than anything, at any price

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> never any shortage of people who desire to be or feel special

It seems to me that those that do not love themselves go in search of something or someone to fill the gap. Gap-fillers are eventually inadequate.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:28 am > never any shortage of people who desire to be or feel special

It seems to me that those that do not love themselves go in search of something or someone to fill the gap. Gap-fillers are eventually inadequate.
hopefully it's only a "phase"

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

So there no way to transmute your soul? which basely, what ya'll saying right?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>So there no way to transmute your soul?

This is a complex subject and depends upon what is meant by "soul". As you can see above, it is useful to consider 5 different souls - although they could be further disaggregated for purposes of analysis.

What is addressed by the Christian concept of soul, does not reside within the personality until late in human unfoldment. That soul exists independently of the human, and by one account, one soul can operate up to 12 humans in the hope that one of them might turn out to be transparent to higher energies.

The 2 lowest souls need to be refined and brought within the control of the personality. These souls manifest physical and emotional desire.

Depending how the human is decomposed for analytical purposes, there is also the intelligence operating the lower mind that needs to be refined and brought under control.

So the lower souls do need to be transmuted, and loving them is a good start,

The matter of human soul(s) could occupy several volumes so I will cease writing.

pleasurecursed28
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ok, thanks you, and the other explaining things to me. I enjoy u guys on this forum, considering you guys more helpful then the ones on the becoming a living god forum

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7xMfIp-irg

It is just a matter of working out how to find it within

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”