Can someone help me with soul or energies reading?

merpirebiga88
Forum Member
Forum Member

Can someone help me with soul or energies reading?

Post by merpirebiga88 »

My name is Merpire Big A, and I need help from someone with more experience in soul, or energies reading. I need to know if I'm 100 percent human, with a human soul and no magical abilities what so ever? Or am I a human, who is, or, come from some type of other entries like demons, fae folk, angels, mermaid or a hybrid being like for example a merpire, who be a hybrid between a vampire, and merfolk.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Can someone help me with soul or energies reading?

Post by Amor »

It is better to think of yourself as posted to this planet to assist in its unfoldment. The task at hand is refining your personality so that the Spirit can shine through

merpirebiga88
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga88 »

You mean I were sent to this planet long ago? U know I always have a things for extratellral, aka aliens. Though, out of my top five favorite supernatural beings, They are known, as merfolk, as number one, vampire, as number two, elves, as number three, fairies as number four.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

So if you were posted to the planet and some beings wanted to prevent you doing your work they might:

- oppress you through family, relationships, drugs, illness, difficult children
- distract you with seductive activities and false memories.

Those processes can occupy many lives.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>merfolk, as number one

It may be that for humans the annedotus are the most important type of merfolk.

The surface oceans of the planet are the manifestation of a vast elemental. (The underworld oceans - the apsu - are freshwater and of another elemental)

The vast elemental is cultured by a myriad of nature spirits and by greater devas. There are also sea gods, makara, annedotus, other aliens, humans etc that can have positive and negative effects on the surface ocean.
https://www.minhtrietmoi.org/Theosophy/ ... 20GODS.htm

The surface ocean is significant in that it forms the primary anchor for the dense expression of Life Force as it enters the planet. (More subtle energies flow through the planetary logos as well as through the mineral kingdom.)

Thus the surface ocean receives important flows from the systems of Sirius, Pleiades and Orion. Disturbance of ocean functions is causing congestion to the inflow of denser Life Force and this adversely affects the emotional life of humans and others as well as reducing the energy available to surface water-based life forms.

Are you here to assist the oceans?

merpirebiga88
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga88 »

To assist the ocean huh? probably I have really thought thought about it every once in a while when I were younger during my teenage years. Also I always have desire for my dream house to be either have a lake house or a beach house. Also my sea animal are the great white shark also loved mermaid tv shows and movies

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Presumably you read that link I provided and saw the account of a "god of the southern pacific"

"This magnificent ocean God was observed from the south coast of Java. Apparently it is the ruling deva of the great area off the Pacific Ocean ... As the picture shows, great currents of power descend upon this sea God, are compressed within its aura and then released into the ocean beneath."

The compression is how the ocean God impresses its own intent upon the cosmic flow.

The "god of the southern pacific" is cooperating with a human request at present, bringing out-of-season heavy rains into long-droughted areas.

No doubt such an entity exists off the coast of your land. Does it look at you? What does it want from you? Examine the base of your spine.

What do you want from it?

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”