Archangel Raphael

ChaosExplorer11
Forum Member
Forum Member

Archangel Raphael

Post by ChaosExplorer11 »

Hello fellow forum members ,in this topic I want to speak about Archangel Raphael and how much he helped me by healing me and my relatives. We were all in a serious condition because of the Covid virus and things weren't looking too good for us.So I drew the sigil of the archangel on a list of paper and said a prayer for healing. In just a few days our condition improved and we were healed, I also felt the positive energy and aura of archangel Raphael after I completed the summoning ritual. Also on the medical lungs examinations of one of my relatives who went trough covid and is a serious smoker something interesting was shown. The lungs were in a good condition even though the person is a smoker and went through very bad covid hardships. In my opinion this is a miracle and I believe that anyone who needs help should summon Archangel Raphael and ask for healing and protection, you will need his sigil and a prayer or invocation ritual to summon him. I recommend invocation summoning, rather than evocation,because for healing it is more effective. Summoning angels is completely safe for the summoner, so don't be afraid to invoke them, but remember all spirits must be treated with respect ! They choose to help you, but they aren't your servants ! Also, feel free to post your experiences in summoning or working with archangel Raphael, after all that's why I created this topic :)

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Archangel Raphael

Post by WildWolf »

A lovely fella. Congrats on the successful working.

ChaosExplorer11
Forum Member
Forum Member

WildWolf wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:45 pm A lovely fella. Congrats on the successful working.
Thank you for replying to me friend, yes I believe that angels are very patient to summoners ,if they respect them, and have a solid reason for summoning them.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

ChaosExplorer11 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:59 am
WildWolf wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:45 pm A lovely fella. Congrats on the successful working.
Thank you for replying to me friend, yes I believe that angels are very patient to summoners ,if they respect them, and have a solid reason for summoning them.
Yes, aside from them being Distant and Vague at times.....i've yet to have any real negative experiences with them....the same cannot be said for other groups.

ChaosExplorer11
Forum Member
Forum Member

WildWolf wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:39 pm
Yes, aside from them being Distant and Vague at times.....i've yet to have any real negative experiences with them....the same cannot be said for other groups.
I think that different groups of spirits(for example fallen angels,spirits of nature,demons. ..) have different types of presence and energy, also the intensity of a spirit's energy might depend on whether or not they want their presence to be visible .Also if they are angry or unhappy with the summoner or his agenda their emotions can make their aura and energy intensify to the point that it might make being in the same room with them uncomfortable.I believe that similar experience can be observed when a person is in a house that is inhabited by a phantom entity or malevolent presence like the shadows of Castenada or ''spirits of the false archonts''( not sure if I spelled that corectly ),or the so called ghosts.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

ChaosExplorer11 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:48 pm
WildWolf wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:39 pm
I think that different groups of spirits(for example fallen angels,spirits of nature,demons. ..) have different types of presence and energy, also the intensity of a spirit's energy might depend on whether or not they want their presence to be visible .Also if they are angry or unhappy with the summoner or his agenda their emotions can make their aura and energy intensify to the point that it might make being in the same room with them uncomfortable.I believe that similar experience can be observed when a person is in a house that is inhabited by a phantom entity or malevolent presence like the shadows of Castenada or ''spirits of the false archonts''( not sure if I spelled that corectly ),or the so called ghosts.
Yeah, knowing how to handle "relationships" is key.....spiritually and with other people.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”