Power Group

General conversation and mundane matters.

1rain
Forum Member
Forum Member

Power Group

Post by 1rain »

I am interested in gathering together people who are interested in truly achieving something in life. "Occult" is something hidden, secret knowledge I don't think this site really is much about such things but rather about certain "new age" fads and books. Power and magick should be effective and based on proven results. I do have interest in the occult, and meta-physics and such and believe in a lot of it, but it is only one aspect of a COMPLETE LIFE SYSTEM. Clicking your heals together, waving magick wands and invoking spirits is not going to achieve real power. Going to business school and starting a business will create some achievement in your life. Saying a prayer at night or doing a little spell to help you WHILE going to this school would be effective magick. And there are actually logical metaphysical reasons for this- reality is composed of possibilities akin to heisenberg's principle in quantum physics. Magick and spell work simply tilt the possibility in favor of a certain outcome- it does not create the impossible! I have never seen somebody cast a spell which caused a million dollars to fall out of the sky.

So my focus is on a sound philosophy (religion), finding the most effective, simple and practical magickal techniques (typically prayer and manifesting meditation is about all you need- the other stuff is mostly just "fun"), and then working towards real life goals.

I want to see if anyone is highly motivated and interested in joining secret societies, occult groups and so on that emphasize power- real results, real influence and so on.

I'll give an example: let's say you don't like the laws. You could go around and debate the law with your neighbor, and say a prayer or do a spell, or you could go to law school, become a lawyer, and run for political office then enact more logical legislation. My group mainly would focus on the latter.

The thing is it is very difficult finding people actually interested in empowering themselves. I'm just looking to meet people and after getting to know them maybe some of them can be invited towards my private group. This is a world-wide network of people- individual lodges can be formed in various towns and cities. The main goals are:

optimal health and life extension
optimal lifestyle
optimal education
martial arts ability
wealth building strategies
optimal family building
optimal manifesting techniques (magick)
optimal networking (we emphasize working as a group that's why its not for everyone the people must be fairly similar and compatible with each other).

* a willingness for real life meetings, real life goals, and to be set to standards where one must actually achieve, contribute to the group and so forth.

Return to “Off-Topic”