Evidence of ET

General conversation and mundane matters.

Q789
Forum Member
Forum Member

Evidence of ET

Post by Q789 »

For many years now i have been piecing together the history of mankind. This study is part of what they call 'Wisdom of the ancients'. It has become obvious to me that ET was here, on the physical plane, until about 10,000 years ago. This topic is to discuss the evidence and any theories on why they left, why they said they would come back and when. Writers include Eric Van Danikan, William Henry and Stitchen.

These studies are done on the premise that the various myths and legends are historical records.

This is not a topic on the Paladians or channeling.

Q

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Evidence of ET

Post by Occultess »

Hi.

Well, as for evidence of them being here, I'd have to say one thing would be the weeping rock attributed to Niobe.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dtgultekin/543630686/
Link Removed by Admin - No links in Signature

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

Well, IMO some never left and sometimes asking for evidence is like asking for evidence if magick is real.

A good take on it is Michael Tsarion's destruction of atlantis lecture at youtube, it doesn't deal with channeled material at all.

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

biguns wrote:Well, IMO some never left and sometimes asking for evidence is like asking for evidence if magick is real.

A good take on it is Michael Tsarion's destruction of atlantis lecture at youtube, it doesn't deal with channeled material at all.
Yeah, I'm of the "some never left" opinion, too.

Q789
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Q789 »

Thanks big guns, However at the moment i don't have to internet ability to download 2hrs of you tube. Any chance of a brief description?

Please explain the point of the weeping lady rock.

Have anyone here read the sumerian mysteries.?

Q

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

The lecturer references a lot of ancient texts connecting it to Atlantis, the deva wars, the bible, etc etc. He goes on to say that all reference to the serpent people is not necessarily reference to reptilians but more to alien DNA.

What I find very interesting is his take on the meaning behind eva, adam, the serpent and eden, he's take on it is that they are representing a group of people unlike other interpretations.... Although there's no talk about lilith (suposedly she also was at eden first).

The deva wars he says it was a war that started in some other constellation, the outlaws came here to hide and sure enough the ones searching for them eventually found them, not only that, but he states that the "prosecutors" or what ever managed to put some kind of shielding for them not to be able to get off planet not to mention about the lemurians also kicking some Atlantis (atlantean?) ass.

I find it very very interesting, make sure to give it a go if you get the chance.

EDIT: I've read your reply on the atlantis thread and am very interested in hearing your take on it after you watch the lecture.

Q789
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Q789 »

Yes guns i will and thank you. I do beleive that the first arrival was, in fact, a person on the run. I also agree with the mans interpretation on the use of the word Adam, Eve and Serpent in that they are collective nouns. I think humans where first made as a slave race. It was the sexual intervention by the reptilian race that made the final product. Thus we are, as in the Necronomicon, made from both Annukai and Reptilian. As the Annnukai used there own genes to make us at first, mixed with local apes and then the Reptilians interbred with us. I also beleive that the Neocortex have evolved over time.
I will try to watch that interesting you tube this weekend- however i do have an assignment due.
The Australian Aborigines speea of the 'Serpent'. I beleive they actually mean it as a collective noun. They really mean 'the serpent people' or reptilians.
My theories on Lillith is that she was just a failure. Too out of control, no social skills. It might even be she had too much sexual power. So they got rid of her. When you are playing with genetics like that- there are sure to be some failures. The legend of the 'birdmen' for example, or the man with a bulls head, the giant race too are examples of failed genetical experiments.

Here is a pic of a statue made in Sumeria. and another of the Sumerian legend of creation

Q
Attachments
Sumerian creation of man. Note the laboratory jars.
Sumerian creation of man. Note the laboratory jars.
Annukai- probably the 'Ancient of days and wife'
Annukai- probably the 'Ancient of days and wife'
Reptialian similar to my memory. Given i remember a male reptilian.
Reptialian similar to my memory. Given i remember a male reptilian.
monkey buddah.jpg (2.75 KiB) Viewed 10803 times

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Q789 wrote:Yes guns i will and thank you. I do beleive that the first arrival was, in fact, a person on the run. I also agree with the mans interpretation on the use of the word Adam, Eve and Serpent in that they are collective nouns. I think humans where first made as a slave race. It was the sexual intervention by the reptilian race that made the final product. Thus we are, as in the Necronomicon, made from both Annukai and Reptilian. As the Annnukai used there own genes to make us at first, mixed with local apes and then the Reptilians interbred with us. I also beleive that the Neocortex have evolved over time.
I will try to watch that interesting you tube this weekend- however i do have an assignment due.
The Australian Aborigines speea of the 'Serpent'. I beleive they actually mean it as a collective noun. They really mean 'the serpent people' or reptilians.
My theories on Lillith is that she was just a failure. Too out of control, no social skills. It might even be she had too much sexual power. So they got rid of her. When you are playing with genetics like that- there are sure to be some failures. The legend of the 'birdmen' for example, or the man with a bulls head, the giant race too are examples of failed genetical experiments.

Here is a pic of a statue made in Sumeria. and another of the Sumerian legend of creation

Q
The picture of the reptilian.....it reminds me of something I saw meditating once. It was just a figure. Appeared to be a statue really, made from some dark sort of stone. It wasn't as detailed as the picture of the reptilian, but it had the same basic form. Although, it didn't really seem to have a head.

The bearded statue appears to be Marduk. I can't say about the one next to him, though.

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Q789 wrote:
Please explain the point of the weeping lady rock.

Have anyone here read the sumerian mysteries.?

Q
This comes from," Myths and Legends of Ancient Greece and Rome" by E.M. Berens

"Niobe was the proud mother of seven sons and seven daughters, and exulting in the
number of her children, she, upon one occasion, ridiculed the worship of
Leto, because she had but one son and daughter, and desired the
Thebans, for the future, to give to her the honours and sacrifices which
they had hitherto offered to the mother of Apollo and Artemis. The
sacrilegious words had scarcely passed her lips before Apollo called upon
his sister Artemis to assist him in avenging the insult offered to their
mother, and soon their invisible arrows sped through the air. Apollo slew
all the sons, and Artemis had already slain all the daughters save one, the
youngest and best beloved, whom Niobe clasped in her arms, when the
agonized mother implored the enraged deities to leave her, at least, one
out of all her beautiful children; but, even as she prayed, the deadly
arrow reached the heart of this child also. Meanwhile the unhappy father,
unable to bear the loss of his children, had destroyed himself, and his
dead body lay beside the lifeless corpse of his favourite son. Widowed and
childless, the heart-broken mother sat among her dead, and the gods, in
pity for her unutterable woe, turned her into a stone, which they
transferred to Siphylus, her native Phrygian mountain, where it still
continues to shed tears."

The rock attributed to her looks a bit like a woman and the really strange thing about it is that it leaks water out of where the eyes would be.

What specifically do you mean by the Sumerian myteries? Do you mean like...Sumerian mystery teachings or more like their mythologies or something?

Q789
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Q789 »

Interesting how you saw that image in a meditation- very interesting. Wonder if you could find out where exactly it came from(within you subconscious that is). Yes Marduk was an Annukai.
The reason i find the Sumerian myths very handy is that 1 they are written and 2 they are so detailed. I could find the web page i usually use. However, if you look you will find some very good sources. i even found the description of an atomic blast once- most detailed and just like the tv images we see, with the heat wave ans all.

Anyway, to remind us of the topic subject is the great question of WHY DID THEY LEAVE.?

Q

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Q789 wrote:Interesting how you saw that image in a meditation- very interesting. Wonder if you could find out where exactly it came from(within you subconscious that is). Yes Marduk was an Annukai.
The reason i find the Sumerian myths very handy is that 1 they are written and 2 they are so detailed. I could find the web page i usually use. However, if you look you will find some very good sources. i even found the description of an atomic blast once- most detailed and just like the tv images we see, with the heat wave ans all.

Anyway, to remind us of the topic subject is the great question of WHY DID THEY LEAVE.?

Q
Yeah, maybe I should poke around a little and see if I can found out about it (the statue). I'd be very interested to see that website. I read a book about Babylonian and Assyrian mythology (finally got done with it not too long ago), but it actually had very little to do with the mythology and more to do with the racial and political history. On account of that it would give you a better perspective on which to understand the myths later. Which I won't disagree with. It was a very good and well written book and I'm glad I read it, but I still didn't get to read a great deal of their mythologies. I tried looking on the internet a little bit, but that doesn't turn up a lot. Atleast not when I do it. Looks like you ran into something nice.

I heard that (was it Zachereia Sitchen?) said that there was evidence that the city of Sodom was destroyed with an atomic bomb.

Why did they leave? ........I still don't know. Maybe they just wanted to go back home.

Mabye it was like in Egyptian mythology when Ra got sick of Humanity and decided to leave.

*shrug* Maybe they wanted to see how we'd do without them....physically here. Or perhaps they thought they were causing too many problems here.

But as what's-his-name said earlier, they didn't all leave.

And some I think left even somewhat recently. The Anasazi, for instance. I personally believe that they were either Anunnaki themselves, or were atleast being governed by them. This on account of a dream I had. But what I read about them afterward made sense to this. Not only were they a particularly advanced culture, but.....the word Anasazi is a Dinah word that the Navajo used to describe them which means, "ancient ones who are not us". What better way to describe an ancient race that....isn't Human. But the Anasazi didn't more or less mysteriously disappear until around 1300's AD (from what I've read on the net). But ofcourse the tribal Indians would have been more accepting of them even in such a late day. Most of the world at that time (probably) wouldn't have been able to comprehend such a thing anymore. And North America at that time was pretty secluded most of the time from the outside world. *shrug* Maybe, atleast in their case, they left because they knew the Europeans would be coming fairly soon.

Q789
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Q789 »

My i suggest you print out a photo of the Reptilian and put it in your temple. I watched two videos of Michael Tsarion's adn felt he was on track for the first 20 minutes. Then he started talking about conspiracies and evil illuminati. i just cannot see it. I don't think we have evil reptilian DNA- we are part Alien DNA and that is ok, nothing evil about it. I think alot of people can't see that the human race is trying to sort something out, so they make up explanations to feel more comfortable about not understanding. If there was evil Alien Illuminati then why hasn't Crowley mentioned it? I haven't met it at all. I honestly do not beleive there is an evil masons group. The AA (Crowleys AA) is a order of souls on the inner planes(abyss) that are to assist in forwarding the human race to complete the great work. you have to cross the abyss to enter and i can personally assure you that destruction of the human race is no on their agenda. In fact here are certain entities that will stop dickheads from entering, lets say she has the death touch. The best i can explain this is that there are certain mentalities that are interfering with human development( dogmatism etc).

Yes there may be some Aliens on our planet. However, it certainly appears they are keeping out of sight- for the most of it. They did our course leave various entities in the tunnels of set. But that is different than the physical plane.
I didn't know about the North American Anasazi. perhaps they left because, as i beleive , it is against the rules to interfere with our development at the moment

anyway have one mroe essay for my assignment to go.. catch you tomorrow.

Q

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Q789 wrote:My i suggest you print out a photo of the Reptilian and put it in your temple. I watched two videos of Michael Tsarion's adn felt he was on track for the first 20 minutes. Then he started talking about conspiracies and evil illuminati. i just cannot see it. I don't think we have evil reptilian DNA- we are part Alien DNA and that is ok, nothing evil about it. I think alot of people can't see that the human race is trying to sort something out, so they make up explanations to feel more comfortable about not understanding. If there was evil Alien Illuminati then why hasn't Crowley mentioned it? I haven't met it at all. I honestly do not beleive there is an evil masons group. The AA (Crowleys AA) is a order of souls on the inner planes(abyss) that are to assist in forwarding the human race to complete the great work. you have to cross the abyss to enter and i can personally assure you that destruction of the human race is no on their agenda. In fact here are certain entities that will stop dickheads from entering, lets say she has the death touch. The best i can explain this is that there are certain mentalities that are interfering with human development( dogmatism etc).

Yes there may be some Aliens on our planet. However, it certainly appears they are keeping out of sight- for the most of it. They did our course leave various entities in the tunnels of set. But that is different than the physical plane.
I didn't know about the North American Anasazi. perhaps they left because, as i beleive , it is against the rules to interfere with our development at the moment

anyway have one mroe essay for my assignment to go.. catch you tomorrow.

Q
Hmmm....maybe I'll try that Reptilian photo thing out. Keep the image in my mind that way I guess.

I'm with you, we have alien DNA, but.....the aliens aren't evil.

By some of the aliens not leaving, I was talking about reincarnation. Although,....I really have no idea what what's-his-name meant.

Good luck on your assignment....whatever it is! [thumbup]

P.S. - Have you read my story in the Occult Fiction section? Robbin and the Raven's Feather?

Q789
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Q789 »

Well according to many myths we, the human race, are part Annukai(the bearded race) and part Reptilian(the statue race). This theory is supported by many myths. Even given that i am no supporter of the whole 'evil' paradigm- i can't see how having Alien DNA is bad at all. Perhaps somebody could explain it to me?.
We as humans, are now independent. We can achieve illumination, we can cross the abyss, we have a highly developed neo cortex and very soon our science will be united with magick. I honestly cannot see how Reptilian DNA or apes or Annukai is bad. There is little doubt in my mind that these and other races have done this sort of thing before. Why there is probably many more races out there created by them. I was once told the Greys are a product of Annukai.

To divert off the subject, i and many others think that the whole concept of 'good' and 'evil' is crap. It started with Judaism, Christianity and Islam(3 monotheistic religions). You might notice the concept does not exist in Hindi, Budism or tribal cosmology. Frederick Neitche also said this. It is a very simplistic and easy way of viewing everything- if you are a simplistic person.
I'll read your story today and get back to you.

DID you look at the reasoning behind the theory that the serpent was a wormhole?

Q

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Q789 wrote:Well according to many myths we, the human race, are part Annukai(the bearded race) and part Reptilian(the statue race). This theory is supported by many myths. Even given that i am no supporter of the whole 'evil' paradigm- i can't see how having Alien DNA is bad at all. Perhaps somebody could explain it to me?.
We as humans, are now independent. We can achieve illumination, we can cross the abyss, we have a highly developed neo cortex and very soon our science will be united with magick. I honestly cannot see how Reptilian DNA or apes or Annukai is bad. There is little doubt in my mind that these and other races have done this sort of thing before. Why there is probably many more races out there created by them. I was once told the Greys are a product of Annukai.

To divert off the subject, i and many others think that the whole concept of 'good' and 'evil' is crap. It started with Judaism, Christianity and Islam(3 monotheistic religions). You might notice the concept does not exist in Hindi, Budism or tribal cosmology. Frederick Neitche also said this. It is a very simplistic and easy way of viewing everything- if you are a simplistic person.
I'll read your story today and get back to you.

DID you look at the reasoning behind the theory that the serpent was a wormhole?

Q
I, personally, do believe in good and evil. I just don't think that the Annunaki are evil. Maybe not great.....but not evil. I don't really think that the concept of good and evil started with Judaism, Christianity and Islam, though. The Ancient Greeks had Tartarus, which was their version of Hell. And their Heaven was called, I think....The Elysian Fields. The Ancient Egyptians had some sort of Hell, too. Or at the very least your soul was eaten by that beast creature whose name I don't know. And had a Heaven, too. Or atleast they did after Anubis created it. Not to mention the whole Elder Gods vs. The Ancient Ones thing brings up parallels to the Christian Angels vs. Demons thing. But even if one doesn't want to perscribe to the concept of absolute evil and good, I'm not sure anyone can disagree with that there are beings in this world that mean to do us harm. A lot of harm.

Honestly, no...I didn't look at the reasoning behind the theory. But I can give it a go, now.

What serpent/dragon are you speaking of, precisely? The serpent in the Garden of Eden? Tiamat? The Serpent as a recurring symbol? The dragon/serpent as an archetype?

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

I've had some very briefs moments of grays watching me, the clearest one is a weird grey reptilian hybrid also while meditating... Actually I fell asleep when I saw it, same body type as a grey but all green with amphibian skin. I don't want to have anything to do with them unless I'm kicking some ass which I don't think will happen soon.

It seems you got a reflex against conspiracy buffs, well that's too bad because M.T. has other views backed up by authentic research I won't even bother to recommend you watch an 8 hour lecture where he constantly quoted lots of the greatest minds, lots of gems in there, specially the small quotes where members of the elite / high initiates hinting their plans (adepts and what not, [he even quoted Crowley in non conspiratorial and positive light]). Hell, there's this thread at godlike prod. started by darkness comes that convinced me there is indeed an elite controlling the development of the world (it's too fricking long)

About Crowley, he was a great man but he didn't have all answers at all, I mean, didn't he talked about the fictitious character Jesus in one of his books as if he existed? maybe in book 4?... Would I be wrong to assume past the abyss are where the so called ascended masters resides?

In my opinion good and evil exists although it is a construct to make distinctions just as the construct of stupidity that describes certain traits or the distinction between colors, thing is the good / evil definition can get very, very distorted through time, specially modified by religions. Sure all is one and everything is an illusion, but right here where we are having a conversation made up by constructs is useful. Take it with a grain of salt though as I haven't crossed the abyss (actually, IDK as I had some kind of abysmal [is it the correct word?] experience on psychedelics, no entities though... Maybe a little brief taste of it) but from I'm wondering if it's really mandatory to cross it to attain illumination... And I highly doubt so, I'd have to ask Buddhists and research it... What I'm hinting at is, what would be your basis on saying "We as humans, are now independent. We can achieve illumination, we can cross the abyss". Would I be correct in assuming some part in the past we couldn't? why? Because we didn't have alien DNA? or is it because that kind of knowledge was kept from us? I it mandatory to cross the abyss in order to achieve illumination then?

Again, too bad you got the old knee jerk reaction to the video as it does talk a lot about the happenings based on other ancient texts.

Pheeew, maybe I got a little intense hehe, you could read it in a friendly tone which is what I intended.

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

Also I forgot to add he is extremely well versed on obscure texts and with the nietzsches and freuds of the world, he also does a great job of clearing the dirt put on Blavatsky by the other conspiracy buffs to say the least.

I have a great deal of respect to that man although I don't necessarily subscribe to everything he says... But I do agree with the anti-collectivism he tends to talk about.

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

I also don't think Zecharias Sitchin has it all correct, we would need to read and compare multiple sources...

Enuma Elish http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/enuma.htm

Q789
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Q789 »

OK Biguns i will have a serious look at Michael Tsarion. It may take a week or so i can't download 8 hrs of you tube. I might look for a pdf file or something. You argument was very strong- good work.

Let me explain. Befroe Christianity ws the Pagan cults. The dominant one at the time was the Mithras cult. Like most that came out of Sumeria they where aware of a deep, underground tunnel net work, that lies within the abyss. Crowley named all 22 tunnels, Kenneth Grant explored them and wrote much about them. They are like the roots of the tree(yes the Celts where aware of it). We call it the 'Tree of Death' or tunnels of set. The Sumerian Innana was said to visit this place for 3 days, as did many of the gods after him. Occultess- the Greek gods of the time visited this place. I beleive the ''hell" we are presented with in Christianity today is based on it. I do beleive that the 'fire and brimstone' image of modern hell also comes from the garbage dumbs of Rome, where they often light fires and burned criminals bodies. The Mithras cult, which is the cult Constantine based Christianity on, worshiped this place. Yes it is a bit scary, however, it is ever so important for us to explore it. Anyway here is a link- note the Mithras cult temples are underground.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithraic_mysteries
Here is another link explaining how Christianity is based on Mithrasism.
The Greek Elysian planes are there wording for the astral planes- just Yesod.The place you go when you die. Having said that, it is very easy to see how the average person would perceive the underworld as hell and 'evil'- now that i think of it.

Yes the serpent of the Aborigines is hte same serpent of Africa (Damballa), as the Chinese dragon et cetc. Modern research has now theorized that in fact it was a wormhole machine. My past like memory also suggests this. This is the purpose of myself opening this thread.
Biguns. A quick study of Kabala should reveal this. First of all comes Illumination, Enlightenment, Knowledge adn conversation of the HGA, or whatever you wish to call it. This experience is the purpose of all life(IMO). It is vitally important. I have come to realize this. Then what happens when the light is turned on? SHADOWS ARE CAST (quote Buddah) then comes an experience called 'crossing the abyss'. It is then you enter the world of the abyss or Atziluth. Gainig acccess to the tunnels of set etc.
Yes Biguns it is likely you have had a glimpse of it.. many do.

"We as humans, are now independent. We can achieve illumination, we can cross the abyss". Yes in the past we could no achieve illumination- that was before the Reptilians paid a sexual visit on our woman. Yes i beleive we are independent souls BECAUSE we can achieve Illumination and cross the abyss and gain access to universal energies such as the quiphoth. I write that line out of my own conclusions through my own experiences. Though i do think you will find many support me. Only humans can achieve this level of consciousness- not animals. I do beleive that our capacity to achieve illumination is what they are referring to when they say 'Knowledge of good and evil' ( to some extent) This is not what the Annukai wanted as we where just slaves. Also, we just got out of control- so he said get out. hehe

Phew what a write up..... Q
http://www.shadowtarot.net/earthing_the_tunnels_of_set

thanks for the page on Sumer myths.

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

Q789 wrote:OK Biguns i will have a serious look at Michael Tsarion. It may take a week or so i can't download 8 hrs of you tube. I might look for a pdf file or something. You argument was very strong- good work.

Let me explain. Befroe Christianity ws the Pagan cults. The dominant one at the time was the Mithras cult. Like most that came out of Sumeria they where aware of a deep, underground tunnel net work, that lies within the abyss. Crowley named all 22 tunnels, Kenneth Grant explored them and wrote much about them. They are like the roots of the tree(yes the Celts where aware of it). We call it the 'Tree of Death' or tunnels of set. The Sumerian Innana was said to visit this place for 3 days, as did many of the gods after him. Occultess- the Greek gods of the time visited this place. I beleive the ''hell" we are presented with in Christianity today is based on it. I do beleive that the 'fire and brimstone' image of modern hell also comes from the garbage dumbs of Rome, where they often light fires and burned criminals bodies. The Mithras cult, which is the cult Constantine based Christianity on, worshiped this place. Yes it is a bit scary, however, it is ever so important for us to explore it. Anyway here is a link- note the Mithras cult temples are underground.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithraic_mysteries
Here is another link explaining how Christianity is based on Mithrasism.
The Greek Elysian planes are there wording for the astral planes- just Yesod.The place you go when you die. Having said that, it is very easy to see how the average person would perceive the underworld as hell and 'evil'- now that i think of it.

Yes the serpent of the Aborigines is hte same serpent of Africa (Damballa), as the Chinese dragon et cetc. Modern research has now theorized that in fact it was a wormhole machine. My past like memory also suggests this. This is the purpose of myself opening this thread.
Biguns. A quick study of Kabala should reveal this. First of all comes Illumination, Enlightenment, Knowledge adn conversation of the HGA, or whatever you wish to call it. This experience is the purpose of all life(IMO). It is vitally important. I have come to realize this. Then what happens when the light is turned on? SHADOWS ARE CAST (quote Buddah) then comes an experience called 'crossing the abyss'. It is then you enter the world of the abyss or Atziluth. Gainig acccess to the tunnels of set etc.
Yes Biguns it is likely you have had a glimpse of it.. many do.

"We as humans, are now independent. We can achieve illumination, we can cross the abyss". Yes in the past we could no achieve illumination- that was before the Reptilians paid a sexual visit on our woman. Yes i beleive we are independent souls BECAUSE we can achieve Illumination and cross the abyss and gain access to universal energies such as the quiphoth. I write that line out of my own conclusions through my own experiences. Though i do think you will find many support me. Only humans can achieve this level of consciousness- not animals. I do beleive that our capacity to achieve illumination is what they are referring to when they say 'Knowledge of good and evil' ( to some extent) This is not what the Annukai wanted as we where just slaves. Also, we just got out of control- so he said get out. hehe

Phew what a write up..... Q
http://www.shadowtarot.net/earthing_the_tunnels_of_set

thanks for the page on Sumer myths.

Ok, so by "tunnels of Set" you mean the Underworld then. I will grant you, as compared to the Christian idea of Hell, there doesn't seem to be much difference between that and the Underworld, but they did appear to be two different places in Greek myth. It kind of goes back and forth for me with Egyptian mythology, but.....more over it just seemed to be the place you would go to when you died and then "Go forth by day and by night" then get judged (the feather against the heart) and see whether you got Heaven or Hell. I haven't seen yet whether Greek Tartarus existed before Greek Heaven, though. It seems before Greek Heaven everyone just went to the same place. The Underworld is quite physical in Egypt, as they seem to have found the Catacombs of the Underworld beneath the Pyramids in Giza.

Constantine didn't base Christianity on Mithraism. Nor did he create Christianity at all. He did legalize it's practice, though. But that was in 313 AD. Well after Christianity had been established. I will grant you, though, that the Pater level (or was it Pater di Pateres) sounds like a good source for the Pope in later times (given the dress). The underground nature of the Mithrain temples may be something similar to the Mystery schools or whatnot, placing their initiates into things like caves in order to help them acheive enlightenment. It could even be seen as some sort of birth canal (which may even explain why they built them often near springs and such). Altogether, though, Mithrainism seems like the Necronomical religion (or whatever word might be apropriate). The seven levels tying into the Seven Gates. The grades may have represented the last gate that the initiate had passed through successfully. Ofcourse, even that is parelleled by the Egyptian Underworld and the "going forth by day and by night". The bull slaying reminds me of Marduk's slaying of Tiamat. The lion-headed guy with the snake entwined around him reminds me of Baphomet. Although the symbols that are around him seem to all point to the same being which isn't him. But perhaps it just speaks of their association, then.

I'm not following you on the serpent thing. Are you saying that whenever some ancient text mentions a dragon or a serpent, that they are referring to a wormhole? Or are you saying something else?

Q789
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Q789 »

Yes, i believe that the 'Serpent' was not in fact an animal. Gods came out of its mouth, gods traveled through it to the stars- it was a wormhole machine.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45stargate ... page2.html
http://williamhenry.net/SGbeardedGods.htm
TRy you tube William Henry. He is a follow on from Eric Van Danikan, and Stitchen. I have studied this for 20 years and that is my best conclusion to the mystery. Given that WIlliam Henry is a bookseller and he will make startling claims to sell books. I do beleive he has his finger on the pulse regards ET, the stargate, serpent etc. Though between you and me he is a W------r. Nonethelss he does a good job of piecing together the puzzle. Does it matter if he is wrong a small bit? even only be a degree or two? Whats his name is off by a degree too.. but still speaks good stuff.

if yo look at the kabala you will notice that Yesod or the world of Yetzirah. That is the plane of which you think on, you dream on , you astral travel on and yo go to when you die. It is a different place than the tunnels of set. The tunnels of set have limited access. When yo see a spirit you see it on the astral planes. When you have an experience within the tunnels or abyss in general then you will really know it. When people die i truly don't think they go to the tunnels. From my reckoning, and experience, it is limited to those who have fully integrated with the light.

You know we could start another topic on that Jesus fellow, his mates, family, the origins of Chrsitianity and all that ? I know gunns would deny his existence altogether.

yes guns we should compare resources. I have pdf files on William Henrys books if you like

The bull slaying reminds me of Marduk's slaying of Tiamat. The lion-headed guy with the snake entwined around him reminds me of Baphomet. Although the symbols that are around him seem to all point to the same being which isn't him. But perhaps it just speaks of their association, then. - You have done your study well.You have noticed that all the stories are similar. Note the serpent wraps around him, William Henry mentions it. THe serpent of the sky wraps around the world(planet).
I personally beleive this serpent theory is truth, fro reasons i told you. and it has some potentially serious implications for mankind- one day.

Q

biguns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biguns »

Q789 wrote: yes guns we should compare resources. I have pdf files on William Henrys books if you like
I gotta be honest, I have tons of texts still to read but I'm willing to eventually check those resources that you're willing to share Q.

Regarding other ancient texts connected with the subject, here's some that I got from watching M. T. again but let me add I haven't checked them out by myself as I told you there's other texts with more priority as I'm still gathering knowledge to try and incorporate in my personal path. Also, one very valid point Tsarion brings out about Zecharia S. is that his research is only based upon what the victors of those times wrote, and we know how story is written by the victors...

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/ ... ch-book-of
http://www.holybooks.com/mahabharata-al ... pdf-files/

3 minute clip from one of his lectures - Michael Tsarion on Aleister Crowley and Christianity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBS_2CPBXEA

I'm kinda with occultess on the Christianity subject, specially after hearing this (a research done from a scholar):
Red Ice Radio - Joseph Atwill - Hour 1 - Caesar's Messiah, The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuqwmMpV ... plpp_video

Now, I can't deny people's experiences when it comes to Jesus and his appearances.... Accounting how egregores evolve to godform that is... Which also got me wondering, if that god-form is residing in some type of white brotherhood order or something, then it's easy to realize that lot's of entities could be placed at tunnels, spheres or whatever. (oh my me, how I'm loving the chaos paradigm more and more :) this is just some pondering, nothing entirely serious as I'm not trying to disrespect any matron or patron deity, sure it would be stupid to think all of them spawned from a thought-form level of being.

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

I watched the Joseph Atwill video. I don't really agree with that take either. Although he did bring up some interesting questions and things. I'd have to do some reading to see where I really 100% stand on stuff. I don't really get how the parallels to Flavius turn Jesus into fiction, though. I mean, if Jesus predicted something and then it happened when he said it would,......doesn't that just mean that he was really good at making predictions? Not that it meant that it was written in reverse (Titus first, then "predictions" later)? Not that it wouldn't be impossible to do, but....I don't see where it can be no other way. Even if the Romans/Titus did a bunch of stuff and then wrote a fake gospel to make the things look like predictions etc. ...How does that prove that he never existed? That would only prove that they put words in his mouth. Plus, when they supposedly wrote the fake gospels...it was AFTER the time of Jesus. The Messiahnic Movement came from somewhere. So,......again, even if the gospels were fake, I'm not seeing a lack of proof that he existed. That he was nothing more than a Roman invention.

Plus, Jesus saying that a Son of Man would come and destroy this and that.....Son of Man refers to a Human.

And the 3 on the cross and one "recovered". Well, yes, that may sound rather coincidental.....and perhaps it is,....but I'd say being dead and entombed for 3 days and coming back to life is one hell of a recovery.

And the Mason/Freemason thing. That Jesus was called a mason makes a huge amount of sense. That is a big tie-in. That almost proves he DID exist.

I'll say this:

1) I still totally believe Jesus is a real person and that he is the Messiah and all that

2) While it might not be impossible for the gospels to have been faked and for Jesus to have been purposefully imitating the life of Titus, I'd say that it would be just as easy for Titus's life to have been faked to imitate the life of Jesus.

For instance: Jesus dies on the cross and gets resurrected, then the Romans use the knowledge they have of that story and retell it in the life of Titus to seem very mundane.

Errrr...I'm not sure if I sound mad in this post. I'm not, though. I just disagree with Atwill.

Edit:

What about the parallels to Jesus, his apostles and Mary Magdelene with Krishna, his Gopis and Rahda? Mary was supposed to be Jesus's favorite and the apostles were said to be jealous of her for it. Their jealousy is suppose to be the reason for them destroying her gospel. Rahda was Krishna's favorite and the Gopis were jealous of her and once even tried to make her drink scoulding hot milk because of it.

Or what about the parallels to the prophesy of Second Coming of Christ with the Marduk Prophesy, from ancient Babylon?

I don't know. I see links between things and I see it as more of evidence of a greater truth, but some people (I'm noticing) have more of the reaction to see links as proof that something was made up. Like there's this woman on the internet with a really long video that, in part, makes the claim that since there is a similarity in the story of Jesus going to Hell after his crusifixion and rescueing Adam and Eve to the Ancient Sumerian/Babylonian story of the Decent of Ishtar into the Underworld that the pagans copied the story involving Jesus and created the Ishtar tale with it. That wouldn't even be possible without the use of a timemachine considering the pagans would have to have copied something that hadn't happend yet. I don't know. Maybe I just see the world differently, but...why can't things just connect? Why can't that just be true?

I mean, I know I don't have all the answers. I'm still working things out myself. It's a complex mess.

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

I tried adding this to the last post, but....that didn't work. Anyway, I heard that Thomas Jefferson once tore out a whole bunch of pages from the Bible until it only contained what he believed to be "the true words of Christ". Apparently they sell it some places. I've never seen it personally, though. Heard it was a lot thinner.

Q789
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Q789 »

WOW. what a great conversation, i too study the origins of Christianity. However, shouldn't we start this in our own Who is Jesus Topic?

Meanwhile has anybody considered the consequences of a wormhole on planet earth to other galaxies? Well, this is what would happen if our old buddies return. I refer to the Aboriginal Myths of 'The Dreamtime' when consciousness of the 'never never' was normal.
Have we considered the affect it would have if we opened up that web that surrounds our universe? What would flow into our consciousness? What would be available on the astral planes, to the layman?

How would we protect our planet if this wormhole was to cause a tear, or break?

Oh yeh and thanks for the you tube link to Micheal T and his talk about Christianity and Crowley- now i have respect for the man. Yes it is true he deliberately laid traps for the d heads. His real idea of a 'sacrifice' was by hand.

Q

Return to “Off-Topic”