Waging A Real War On Christmas/Synchronized Hyperspace Event

General conversation and mundane matters.

Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Waging A Real War On Christmas/Synchronized Hyperspace E

Post by 420 »

SashaGallagher wrote:Just a random question, does anyone feel like the Democratic party is doing their Job, or have you learned more about Democracy from this thread than from Democrats?

And do you feel like the Republicans are doing their job? Or does it seem like they are more worried about Guns and Taxes? Go look up "Republicanism" and "Liberty Pole" and tell me if you feel like Mitch McConnel belongs on that side. For example, the Liberty pole was part of the French Revolution, where they rounded up all the rich people and chopped their heads off. And it was the same hat used by the Muslim assassins who were defending their land from invaders. Does that sound like any modern Republican you know of? Or do modern Republicans want blood from outside nations? And even a bulked up police force.
No, I don't think the democrats are doing their job. In the 2014 midterms, they offered practically no solutions to problems in their campaigns, they pretty much ran on "we're not republicans" and therefore lost the senate.
But the republicans are worse. In the past few years, they have taken a big jump to the right, so much so that I refer to them as the political wing of the neo nazi movement. The only way these nut cases get elected is because a majority of the electorate feels voting doesn't matter and don't go to the polls.
The party that most closely resembles my political leanings, as an anarchist, is the Libertarian Party. The problem with them is that they were founded by disaffected republicans (they should have been founded by anarchists who believe voting can help change the system), so their economic policies are much like the republicans, unbridled capitalism, believing that to be freedom. I'm of the opinion that it's one sided freedom, that you should not be free to pay the workers unfairly low wages, pollute the environment, and monopolize the resources for the enrichment of the very few. So I usually end up voting for them as the lesser of the evils.
I have hoped that the Republican Party would die out, and new parties would emerge. My fear there is that one of them would be the Tea Party.
I've tried to motivate the (mostly) middle class into voting through educating them. There's even a problem there, because the republicans have gerrymandered districts to assure republican wins across the country. Congress has a 10% approval rating and a 90% reelection rate.
Free or drug free? America can't be both!

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

This is kind of a dark part of Civilization that no one talks about, but in the past, it was believed that when you built a structure for a building, it was considered best to use a human body in the foundation. Many old churches around Europe and other places still have markers with the name of people buried in the foundation of different churches and tons of Ghost stories exist to this day because of these bodies in these buildings. Sometimes it is a knight or a monk, but usually it is a church. This idea still exists in regular culture when people talk about building things on Indian Burial grounds.

That version of Building no longer exists, but the groups that built those building still exist. Such as, the Catholic and Protestant Churches. And there are still building methods that are used that have meaning similar to that of putting a body in the foundation.

The first example is the Cornerstone, which people sometimes use as Time Capsules. Any large building usually has a Cornerstone somewhere, I have seen them in places like Airports and Libraries.

According to myth, there was a man named Hiram Abiff. He was the Grand Master in control of building King Solomon's temple, but there were three Wage earners who wanted to earn more money for their work and decided to tell Hiram they would go to other nations and pretend to be Grand Masters themselves if he did not pay them more. So they went to the temple where he prayed and blocked the 3 entrances. One of them met him on the East side and demanded to be named master, but Hiram told him that he could not teach him those things without permission from the King of Tyre and King Solomon. So the worker slit Hirman's throat with a 24 inch measuring gauge, and when he turned away from his attacker, he met another one of the workers at the South door who hit him in the chest with an Architecture's square. He turned again and was hit with a Mallet/Gavel at the West door. He died and they carried in through the West door and later buried him in a 6 ft grave and they fled. 9 other workers had backed out of the plan went to the Grand Master wearing White Aprons and White Gloves as tokens of innocence, When the 3 were found, they suffered horrible deaths. No one knows if this myth is true, because the temple was destroyed in 597 BC, according to Ancient Historians.

During the Hellenistic Era, the cult that held these "Mysteries" was spread out of Crete and Egypt, Mithraism came from Babylon, and then the Roman government eventually adopted them as their Government religion until Christianity took over. This can be found by searching the "Mithraic Mysteries" to see the Roman Government or "Minoan Genius" to see the ceremonies being done in Crete.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithraic_mysteries

Emperor Constantine Converted to Christianity in 312 AD, and commissioned the people in the Government religion to build the Churches of Rome, which started a tradition of Giant stone Churches and strange Symbols on the Churches that are sometimes not related to Christianity at all. During this time most people could not read, so when they built the churches they built them so that people would learn from the Symbols. For example, in the early church the Choir would stand behind a screen/veil that only allowed the people to get glimpses of them, which would make them feel more like they were angels or souls. This is still used in Catholic Confession boxes.

Within 300 years, these groups were making Churches all over Europe, and by 1217 they had adopted the French name for "Stone Craftsman" which is "Maszun", and by 1292 they were commonly using Huts to store their tools and eat meals, that they would call the "Lodge". These groups became well established and the government hired them to build everything from military forts, to palaces. Around 1220 the Masonry industry became Unionized, and there were guilds setting the prices of work in different areas. They were not allowed to join together like this to control the prices, so they had to meet in secret.

Trade Guilds would make new Masons follow a set of rules known as "Charges", which included things like never playing Cards, except for during the 12 days of Christmas. The Church demanded loyalty from these groups, but they held on to the Ancient Mysteries that came before the church.

Around this time there were 7 Crusades by the Church, and the "Poor Knights of Christ" became "The Knights Templar". Which was a central part of supply of Knights and Mercenaries in Europe. This is the group that worshiped Baphomet, and who Christians claim worship the Devil. This group was forced in to the shadows by the Catholic church after they were tortured and confessed to Heresy, at which point some of them were burned like witches.

An Important Document to these groups is known as the Regius Poem. It claims that the group started in Ancient Egypt with Euclidean math. But their work can be found on Churches all over Europe before 1400.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masonic_ma ... egius_Poem

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

If anyone thinks FreeMasons are a Conspiracy theory, watch this. And now that you know that they exist, understand that they don't run the world, and just because some rappers use their symbols doesn't mean Satan wants to eat you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAOdnmowo0I

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Ma'atematics

You can still find remnants of the Religion in Math today. For example, the "Equal Sign" (=) if explained to an Ancient Egyptian person, would be "Ma'at" to them. Ma'at was the Balance in the universe, and they drew her as a Scale or as a lady with wings on her arms. And the = is basically a representation of her with her arms out. The number Infinity directly comes from Egypt, and the symbol for Infinity comes from the depiction of Ma'at and Khepri. The Dung Beetle was seen as a Symbol of Eternity, because it starts as an egg inside a Dung ball, then becomes a Larva, then becomes a beetle, then it rolls up a Dung ball and puts eggs in it, and it goes on forever.

Infinity was also Popular in Alchemy, an example is the Ouroboros, this was also part of Egyptian religion. Zero was also a concept invented by religion, and the rules for how 0 and Negative numbers worked were first spread in Hindu and Buddhist communities.

The most in your face example is Algebra. Algebra was invented by Babylonians, then was spread through Mosques. People used to solve Algebra problems using Geometry, ex: The Egyptians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algebra...ory_of_algebra
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhind_Mathematical_Papyrus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_...atical_Papyrus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plimpton_322

You have probably heard of the "Pythagorean Theorem", this is: A Squared + B Squared = C Squared, on a Triangle. Pythagoras was actually a Philosopher, and had a whole philosophy behind numbers. He was also the first person to ever point out that "Wine is good, but too much causes problems" and he actually invented the Pythagorean cup, which spills if you try to drink too much, and only allows you to sip your wine. Much of "Sacred Geometry" is based on Pythagorean ideas, and inspired a lot of the art that is on stone Churches.

You saw earlier that the Egyptians used Fractions, and Geometry and Scales for Weighing, and the Nileometer for Volume, and Ropes for Surveying, etc. But not all the cultures were using Math so practically. Math was considered pretty much Magic for a long time. The Greeks and Hebrew people had their number system in their alphabet, they were not different. When people say "Alpha and the Omega" that means A and Z, as well as like 1 and 0, or 1 and 9. But Omega was 800 (This is why there are "Roman Numerals" that are letters). Because Math was wrapped up in Grammar, these cultures would do math with their words. This math was called Isopsephy.

The Hebrew culture also had Gematria. This is where you add up the value of a word and compare it to other words, for example the word "alive" in Hebrew has a value of 18, so any word that adds up to a value of 18 is lucky.

Zairja was something invented to generate ideas. It is basically word Algebra. You take a Sentence or Paragraph, and add up the Values of the words. Then you do Algebra with the Paragraph and write out the word Values for the Answer you got to the equation. The idea behind this is that if a question is proper, then you should be able to "Solve for X" if you make an equation out of it. But they actually believed the answer was in the question, and just needed to be pulled out. This is probably still a good way to generate new ideas though.

Math is a religion. So Christians, you are probably summoning demons or whatever, and Atheists, I bet you are not worried about indoctrinating your kids with Math, so think about how you lump all religions together.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Atheism is LEGALLY a Religion in America & Marriage is not just for a Man and a Woman.

I just want to point a few things out. First, I know Atheists don't want to hear this, but as far as the US Supreme court is concerned, Atheism is a religion. Look up the "I AM" Supreme Court case to find details. So all of you looking to get Atheist Chaplains, this is all you need to know to get that done.

Atheism is a religion, meaning, any Atheist organization established before the RFRA (in the 60s) is a Church. This may include American Atheist, but I think they are 50 years old, so they might have just missed the cut off. So I am not sure if they have religious rights, but they are still practicing a religion as far as the law is concerned.

Atheists probably don't like the fact that they are a Religion, but, this means you can pass out Atheist literature at schools, and even become an Atheist Minister. You can choose to SAY you are not a religion, but you are a religion.

If you join the Universal Life Church, you can even be an Atheist minister. And start an Atheist Ministry. This means you can may gay or lesbian couples, some states even allow people to marry animals I think, but I have not researched it so I don't know. The Universal Life Church was established before the RFRA, so they are not only considered a legal religion, but a legal church. So anyone in a group like American Atheist would have to join a church like that to get their full religious rights.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Here are some words Christians and Atheists should know when talking to each other. I am not saying any of this has merit, I am giving definitions.

Canaan: Modern day Israel and Lebanon.

Canaanite: Polytheistic people's that Judaism is thought to have come from, there is no evidence of them before this culture.

Canon: The Books that were accepted into the Bible by King James I and other people/groups.

Cherub: Supernatural creatures that show God is present.

Concordances: Basically a Bible Dictionary, but it also tells you where all the words are used.

Covenant: The old Covenant was made with God with Circumcision, the New Covenant was made when Jesus came.

David: The King who killed the Philistines (Palestinians) to establish Israel.

Dead Sea Scrolls: The Oldest version of the Bible, still not as old as Buddhism or Zoroastrianism or Hindu.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

If everyone thinks they are thinking outside the box, there is a new box.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Acetals

Ok, so, I was trying to find a way to may Esters out of things like Damascone or Ionone, or other things like that. I have made a few smells using the Alcohol called "Phenethyl Alcohol" and that can be found in Rose oil. But I wanted to use the MAIN ingredients of these things. Damascone is the main ingredient in Rose perfume, and Ionone is the main ingredient in violet perfume. These are known as Ketones.

Then there are things like Cinnamon and Vanilla, which contain mostly Cinnamaldehyde and Vanillin, which are Aldehyde structures.

And I was not sure how to make Esters with these. But then I found "Acetals" and an Acetal is basically Ketone or Aldehyde Esters. There are 2 ways to do this, first is to have an Aldehyde or a Ketone in a Beaker or something, then adding drops of some kind of Alcohol to it, until the alcohol stops reacting when it goes in. Another way is to mix these 2 things together in equal molecular parts, then adding an acid until the acid stops reacting.

These are basically Ketone Esters, but they are called Acetals.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

(Just need Kudzu and Piperine)

So it's December, and around this time there are things like Nutmeg, and Eggnog, and Cocoa, and Cinnamon, and Vanilla and all kinds of other Holiday/Common "Drugs" that we don't even realize we are doing.

This year I found Oilahuasca being discussed in a few places, and I have put together all the different resources I have been able to find, you can find that in the "Synchronized Hyperspace Event" aka "Waging a Real War on Christmas" thread.

Oilahuasca follows the definition of an "Enchymoma" that is not a common word, but it was invented in the 1700s or 1800s or maybe earlier, and it describes "An elixir made in the stomach". Because what you are doing is creating something in your stomach.

What you are doing is eating herbs and making your stomach living not work so hard to break things down for a little while. And this happens any time you ear Cinnamon or Clove or Nutmeg or pretty much anything. And you can reverse the effects by simply eating some Turmeric, which is another herb.

The main ingredient is Basil. Once your stomach acids are not working as strongly, you take Basil which contains "Methyl Chavicol", and it works differently in your body.

I will be doing this soon and I will write about it and make a video. I am not "Doing drugs", I am just making a Christmas herbal mix.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

I didn't even realize until just now, but there was a spelling error. I meant "Stomach and "Liver" not "Stomach living". Lol.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

A lot of people have not heard of this, but I thought I would share it because it is a religious thing, and this is a holiday of Religious "weird" stuff.

A lot of people have probably heard of DMT or Ayahuasca, and you have also probably heard that it is illegal in America, even though it is made inside your own brain. But it has relatives, so even though it is illegal, one of its cousins has been picked up by a Branch of the Native American church in America.

The "Temple of the True Inner Light" and DPT is known as "The Light". DPT is legal to buy, sell, trade or give away in America, it is just not legal to sell it to someone and tell them to eat it. Unless it is your/their religious sacrament. DPT is related to DMT, but it is more like LSD. It is kind of in between, and it is different than DMT in action, so you don't have to take MAOIs (Ayahuasca) with it.

It is the Christmas season, and I have been talking about Mushrooms, and maybe some people want to try it but are worried. So there is DPT, you can buy it online legally, and you can use it as a religious sacrament legally in America.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Another Church is the "Church of the Tree of Life", which is similar to my religion. The Church of the Tree of Life looks in to the deeper history of all religions (Christianity. Ancient Egyptian Religion, Judaism, Buddhism, Chinese systems, etc) all of which mention a "Tree of Life". In Ancient Egypt the tree of Life of identified as the Acacia tree, and it had a woman in the tree that represented the tree, and she is pouring out a liquid. This is also the "Waddle Tree" in Australia. These cultures also used various dream herbs and other things.

The Acacia tree's bark has DMT and 5-MeO-DMT, as well as other things like NMT. And the Church of the Tree of Life uses 5-MeO-DMT as a religious sacrament. 5-MeO-DMT is not legal to posses unless it is your religious sacrament, so you can't buy it. But you can make it yourself from things like Phalaris grass or Mimosa Hostilis Bark.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

There is also the "Church of the Toad of Light", they use the Colorado River Toad/Bufo Alvarius as a source of 5-MeO-DMT (in its venom glands, they squirt like zits). These toads are not illegal to posses, but their venom is, unless it is your religious sacrament.

There is also the Cane Toad, which is another Bufo. And it has Bufotenine in its venom glands. This is more of a poison, but if treated with Calcium Hydroxide, it becomes much more similar to DMT and can be smoked similarly to DMT. This combination of Toad Venom and "Edible Lime" was invented by Native American (South American) tribes.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

A lot of people think Lucid Dreaming is meant to be used to do things like flying or having crazy sex, I recently heard a story on Youtube where someone said they had a Mermaid give them a hand job. But this is not what Lucid Dreaming is for. I don't mean to tell anyone what dreaming is "for" or what to do in your own head, I really don't. I just want to let people know about something.

Many cultures believed that the Dream world and the Spirit world were one. Western Medicine started in Ancient Greece with the Asclepeion. These were the first hospitals, and the foundation of Western Medicine, and these people were getting prescriptions for people via dreams.

The Ancient Egyptians also used dreams to talk to the dead. A dead person's "Ba" was said to be able to survive on in other people's dreams. There was recently a book written about this by a Dr. of Egyptology or something like that and she gets way deeper in to this.
http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Closed-Eye ... losed+eyes

Here are things that are known by some Native cultures to let multiple people have the same dream.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coleus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silene_undulata
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calea_ternifolia

There are TONS more. And there are even Mixtures, like the "Hottentot Tea" which is mainly Imphepo, but also contains a mix of other things.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

When the Spanish Missionaries came to America, the Natives were using a Cactus. They named this cactus "Saint Peter" because it holds the keys to heaven (San Pedro in Spanish). This cactus can be found at home depot and similar places, and the Cactus is legal for anyone to posses and grow in their yard. You are just not supposed to extract the Mescaline out. Mescaline is what is in Peyote, and San Pedro grows much faster than Peyote. They also grow big flowers on them that are pretty cool.

The way they are usually prepared is by removing the core, then boiling the skin and inner skin into a tea.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echinopsis_pachanoi

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

If you would like to make plant extractions, the best way is to get a chemistry still to distill things, you just make a tea and boil the tea away to the other side. You can use this to boil Banana peels, Lemon peels, Cinnamon, Lemon Grass, Roses etc and get essential oils.

Dry Extraction can be done if you have a metal screen. Most hand Grinders have this built in, and the plant material has most of the essential oils left in it after this process. This process is only really good for things like Marijuana that have trichombs you can do things with.

You can also make "Solvent hash" which is usually more crude, but it has the ability of extracting more. You can actually put plant material in a still, then extract it with solvents and still get things. Solvent extract will usually get plant material too though, which makes the end result less desirable. But this can be used on everything from tree bark, to grass, to leaves, to flowers, to cacti, to fungi. This is usually poured through some type of coffee filter or cheese cloth or even paper towels to keep plant material out. Some solvents can catch fire, so if you do this, don't do it indoors or while smoking. The solvent will have to evaporate, and different solvents evaporate at different rates. The faster the evaporation, the more flammable it is.

This is how (without the evaporation step) Absinthe was made in the past, which was and is a wormwood Thujone/Full spectrum extraction. Some artists would put opium in their Absinthe to give it more of an effect. If you do this with Marijuana, you get a tincture.

You can do a water extraction, then use the same material for a solvent extraction. These extractions are usually done with a Mesh bag with a Micron above 25, but below 300. You can even use multiple bags and get multiple grades. Bubble bags or Wacky bags or one of those are what Marijuana hash is usually made with.

Butter and other oils can also be used to extract things from plants, but again, you can use the leftover plant material in water or solvent extractions still. People use this method to make Marijuana cookies and brownies, and it can be used for other plants as well.

If you do this with Glycerin you are making vapor oil.

BHO, Butane Hash Oil is probably the cleanest form of Solvent Hash, but Butane is extremely flammable and evaporates extremely fast, especially if it is in a Hot water bath. This is made by putting plant material in an airtight space, and spraying butane through it. The Butane extracts the essential oils, then comes out through a filter. If you put lemon grass and Marijuana in the extractor, you can get a mixture that allows you to use less hash to get your medicinal effects. Unless you need clinical grade, then that is the opposite of what you need. My brother died because doctors were scared of Marijuana, he was 10 years old and they thought it was too dangerous to give him Marijuana, and now he is dead. But if we had a pure extract in a bottle a doctor could put in a syringe and stick in an unconscious patient's arm, knowing it is clean and clinical grade. What I am showing you is medical grade, not clinical grade.

CO2 is how you make cleaner, safer BHO. Same method, but with CO2 canisters.

Then in India what they do with their Marijuana leafs and stems is let them sit in milk, then strain it out. And drink the milk, and since milk is on the Ph scale, it can extract at a VERY weak rate.

You can also "Polarize" the contents of some plants to make it even purer. You have to learn about Alkaloids to do that though, and know what to buy for the one you are using. People use Turkey basters, or gravy pourers, or the put it in their bong and blow instead of suck. Because once they naturally separate you have to actually get the layer you want. One layer will have alkaloids, one layer will have resins. Freezing it helps it separate also. And there is a chemistry tool known as a "Separatory Funnel" that is good for this.

In Perfuming there are 3 options. Enflourage, Concrete and Absolute.

Enflourage is plant material extracted in to a fat or oil. Ex: Coconut Oil, Butter, Vegetable Oil, Olive Oil, etc.

Concrete is an extraction that is dried. Ex: You could make strong dark Tea with a plant, then evaporate the water by boiling it all away, and you would have concrete of that plant. You could also let a plant sit in Alcohol or another Solvent, then filter out the plant material. Then let the solvent evaporate. Then you have Concrete also. Dry sifting also makes a form of Concrete.

Concrete can be used as Incense.

Absolute is a more pure extract. To get absolute you can do a few different things. The most common is distillation. This is the same way people make Moonshine. You make a dark tea with the plant, then put it in a Still and evaporate it to the other side. Any steam extraction method with get you Absolute. The Chemistry way to make Absolute is to do an extraction in a non-Polar Solvent, then do a wash with a Polar solvent. Or Polarization, Winterization and Filtration.

This will create a produce Perfume grade stuff.

If you are going to make a Perfume, usually you would get something called "Perfumer's Alcohol" and you would mix your Absolute with that, and other things like Lemonene or whatever Terpene you want in there.

In the Perfume industry they use the Molecule "Caryophyllene" to make Marijuana perfumes. I am pretty sure you could make something that smelled like Marijuana if you make Absolute from Patchouli and Uziza.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

I have been doing some more research based on Oilahuasca and Dreaming.

So, I am pretty sure the Oilahuasca mix with the Basil will not be good for dreaming but that is to be expected, because people that try it say it is like Ecstasy and I don't hear about a lot of people who sleep on Ecstasy. I will be trying that mix in like a day or 2.

But before I found Oilahuasca, I was researching Hottentot tea, and Hottentot tea. This is mainly Imphepho (an Herb), but is traditionally also used with various other Herbs and if I remember correctly Kanna was one of the things that was used.

I also knew about Silene Capensis being used by the Xhosa tribe, but today while I was looking it up again I found "Ubulawu". This is basically a Ayahuasca/Oilahuasca meant for dreaming. I never got to try Silene Capensis, because it has a special growing cycle and doesn't match up with Marijuana (as I found out), so I only have seeds. But I just ordered some other stuff, and I should have them after Christmas.

Here is what I ordered for an Ubulawu mix:

1. Silene Capensis root (People have gotten results from this alone)
2. Synaptolepis kirkii (Has some pretty interesting Neuroprotective effects and is said to induce Visions)
3. Rhus pauciflorus (Commonly used as an admixture)
4.Acacia xanthophloea (Used for fever and other things)

Then I already had these things (for Hottentot tea) and I will try them all together:

1. Imphepho (Said to Induce Visions, and Contains Diterpenes)
2. Kanna (SSRI)

Then I also have Coleus, which was used by the tribe that used Salvia, but Coleus was used specifically for Dreaming.

Tons of people have taken some of these alone and had really good effects, but tribes in South Africa are known to take all of them together. And if you look in to the history of Python cave and Imphepho, you will see that people have been using these herbs since the first human behavior was developed (Python cave and other Caves in South Africa like Pinnacle Point are places where humans first did some of the things we consider to be "Human Nature".).

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Dream Research for anyone who is interested.
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2015/01/d ... table.html

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Basic Information Before Leaving Earth
It will contain TONS of history, and will teach people about Chemistry, Growing Plants, Use Dream Herbs and How to Start a Polytheistic Temple
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2015/01/t ... efore.html

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

This is the book I am writing right now, it is called Basic Information Before Leaving Earth. The book will outline various themes throughout history, and it will teach people how to do basic chemistry, grow plants and start a Polytheistic temple. I have been reading tons of law books and textbooks and will be citing those.

If anyone thinks Polytheism is "Fence Sitting" you are very mistaken. Polytheism requires not only that you "think" there is a God, but you must KNOW there are many Gods. And I can show you my God, some other Polytheists can show you their Gods. You can call them "Natural" but you can not deny they exist. 2 Examples of Gods are the Planet Earth and the Planet Mars, both exist in the Heavens. There are also Gods that don't exist in the Heavens, such as Love or Mnemonics.

The Ancient Navigators Hypothesis
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2015/02/t ... hesis.html

B.I.B.L.E. Before Chapters were added
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2015/02/b ... earth.html

How to Start a Temple
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2015/02/h ... emple.html

Dream Technique and Practice
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2015/01/d ... table.html

Chemistry, Planetary Science and Alchemy
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2015/01/c ... tents.html

The Rig Veda, Hinduism and the Roma People
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2015/01/t ... -roma.html

Kabbalah
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2015/02/kabbalah.html

Law and Democracy
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2015/02/l ... cracy.html

Some Human History
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2015/02/s ... story.html

The C Programming Language & Java
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2015/02/t ... -java.html

This is just a basic outline. More chapters still being made.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Wow, I remember when this was first posted, and I never even bothered to read it. I really wish I'd have jumped in on this conversation a long time ago, and I didn't realize most of this was written by one person.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

Starting an Apparel Company, check it out.
http://apsaraapparel.com/

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

#WagingRealWarOnChristmas

Btw, if you type "Waging a Real War on Christmas" in google, it already auto fills it for you because of my original campaign.

SashaGallagher
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SashaGallagher »

It is the Christmas season now, and a few years ago I was the (I am pretty sure the first) person who responded to Bill O'Reilly's "war on Christmas" claims by declaring a war on Christmas. So I thought I would mention a few things. The war on Christmas is not about ending Christmas, it is about taking it back. Many Christians think that Christmas is a Christian Holiday. And while Christmas is widely celebrated by Christians, it is not a Christian Holiday.

First. Jesus never said to put up a tree on his birthday. And the Bible says that to put up a tree is "the way of the nations" to practice "heathenism" and should not be done.

Jeremiah 10:
1 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

So if you have a Christmas tree, you are not fighting against the war on Christmas, you are fighting against Christmas. Non-Christians should all put trees in their houses. It is the way of the nations.

Also. Santa wears a Phrygian cap. Phrygian caps come from an ancient place in modern Turkey called Phrygia. Then if you notice, there are many Arab nations/Peoples which use Red, Green and White in their flags. For example, Palestine, Oman, or the Kurds. They all have Red, Green and White in their flags because before the Ottoman empire converted them to Islam, and before the Byzantine and Roman Empires converted them to Christianity, they had their own cultures outside of these more recently created religions. The God associated with the Phrygian cap and these colors, as well as the traditional J shaped Oman knife, is Mithras. I am not saying Jesus is Mithras. I believe Jesus existed, but I am Hindu. Mithras, also Mitra in Hinduism, is the God of contracts and promises, hence the gift giving.

The war on Christmas is not a war on gifts and trees, it is a war on the idea that Christmas is just a Christian thing, or even really a Christian thing at all.

Return to “Off-Topic”