Fun Little "Get to Know" Thing

General conversation and mundane matters.

Neko-phyte
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Fun Little "Get to Know" Thing

Post by Neko-phyte »

ErebusNamtar wrote:
Neko-phyte wrote: I wasn't going to do this thing, but more pan reppin' never hurt :D
*high-fives* [lol]
*high-five* [grin]
Cygnus wrote:
Neko-phyte wrote: List 3 Things People Don't Know About You :
- I'm a genderqueer pansexual.
Eh? I thought I was enlightened because I understood cis & trans & GLBT & MtFT etc, but that's a new one on me!
Explain it to me like I'm a six-year old [lol]
Well uh you know how transgender people's sense of self doesn't match what gender they're assigned to at birth? Well uh this is my way of saying I don't fit into either the 'male' or 'female' category. [blush] I look like a woman though and most days I can tolerate that [thumbup]

here is a nifty webpage explaining it in case my explanation sucked [crazy] http://kinseyconfidential.org/transgend ... der-terms/

oh and as for pansexual, it essentially means the attractions I feel towards people aren't necessarily based their sex or gender. Can't speak for everyone of course, but it's a bit hard to base attraction on things like that for me anyway, since I'm at least internally in a grey area! I know plenty of non trans people who also identify as pansexual, too.

This body tends to attract certain types of people more than others though. [lol]

Cygnus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cygnus »

Ok, I think I get it: biologically you're a girl/woman but you don't limit or define yourself by your phenotype (ie exterior morphology). You like what you like regardless of conventional considerations? Sounds extremely liberating in some senses. Good on yer! [thumbup] I hope you live in one of Oz's more liberal metropolitan areas otherwise life could be challenging.

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

Neko-phyte wrote: oh and as for pansexual, it essentially means the attractions I feel towards people aren't necessarily based their sex or gender.
Yup that's how I see it too. I'm also a bit fluid in the gender-department as I have XXY-chromosomes (non-Klinefelter). I'm awesome that way. [cool2]

Neko-phyte
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Neko-phyte »

Cygnus wrote:Ok, I think I get it: biologically you're a girl/woman but you don't limit or define yourself by your phenotype (ie exterior morphology). You like what you like regardless of conventional considerations? Sounds extremely liberating in some senses. Good on yer! [thumbup] I hope you live in one of Oz's more liberal metropolitan areas otherwise life could be challenging.
Yup, that's it! Though I also experience the negatives of it via gender dysphoria/gender identity disorder. It's not always fun times but yeah it can be quite liberating at times as well :) I'm lucky enough to live in an area where most people don't give a shit, at least [lol]
ErebusNamtar wrote:
Neko-phyte wrote: oh and as for pansexual, it essentially means the attractions I feel towards people aren't necessarily based their sex or gender.
Yup that's how I see it too. I'm also a bit fluid in the gender-department as I have XXY-chromosomes (non-Klinefelter). I'm awesome that way. [cool2]
Oh that's rad! Keep being awesome! [yay]

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

About Me Questionnaire

Name : Hayk (Hike)
Ethnicity : Caucasian Armenian
Favorite Colors : black, red, blue
Favorite Animals : Dragons(?), cats, dogs, wolves, birds, horses
Do you have any pets? : right now a cat and a parrot, had a dog before
Favorite Foods : Barbecue :D
Favorite Drinks : cola, whiskey :D
Favorite Season : Summer
Favorite Movie : K-PAX
Favorite Book : Franz Bardon IIH
Favorite Musician : Jimi Hendrix
Favorite Leisure Activities : music, writing, composing, meditating, playing the guitar or piano
List 3 Things People Don't Know About You :
I am very sincere, open meanwhile close person, it depends how much we know each other.
List 3 Things You Dislike :
- arrogant people
- banks

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hadit »

Name : Ryan

Ethnicity : White

Favorite Colors : Purple, green, and black

Favorite Animals : jaguar, domesticated dog

Do you have any pets? : 2 dogs

Favorite Foods : pasta with meat sauce, steak, cereal

Favorite Drinks : blueberry lemonade, water, some sodas

Favorite Season : Anything but summer

Favorite Movie : Watchmen

Favorite Book : HP Lovecraft, the complete fiction (mundane), The Dark Lord (occult)

Favorite Musician : Ghost, Rishloo, Slipknot, old Alkaline Trio

Favorite Leisure Activities : Video games, movies, writing, foruming
Beloved of Set

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

As my one pan friend told me "I love people for who they are - not the wrapper they came in."

I thought that was the most beautiful and easily understandable explanation ever.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Yeah, I wasn't gonna do this either but...

Name : online I go by RoseRed. I've already had stalker issues.

Ethnicity : I was raised in an Old World Slavic household. My DNA report says I'm a mutt - half of me is from up and down the old Spice Road. My ancestors got around, too, Spiral! [shock2]

Favorite Colors : red, turquoise and peach

Favorite Animals : dogs

Do you have any pets? : A pack of inherited Happy Yappies. I've got my Mom's, Dad's and kid's dog. Two are in their teens.

Favorite Foods : red meat on the grill

Favorite Drinks : coffee, water, my homemade chai

Favorite Season : spring and fall - my fav is which ever it currently is LOL

Favorite Movie : currently, the Expendables franchise

Favorite Book : so hard to narrow down

Favorite Musician : Beethoven and Ronnie James Dio

Favorite Leisure Activities : crocheting, crafty stuff, driving on back country roads

List 3 Things People Don't Know About You :
- I'm really not an asshole LOL
- I've played piano since I was 5
- black and white dogs are my favorite

List 3 Things You Dislike :
- teenagers
- cleaning up dog shit - my Dad was crippled. He taught his little dog to use the little pad in the dining room. When I put her out - she saves half of it for the dining room. She has bad aim. [eek] We're working on it. She's 12 - it's a process.
- the universe kicking my ass
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

*Edited*

[Name]: "Teh Senseless Peace Maker"
[Age]: "25"
[Ethnicity]: "Ask me... Dx"
[Favorite Colors]: "Red - Black - White"
[Favorite Animals]: "Cats, Hamsters, Squirrels, Iguanas, Snakes, Birds"
[Do you have any pets?]: "Yes, an all black furry - male adult cat"
[Favorite Foods]: "Pizza, Burgers, Tacos, Chicken Nuggets, Fries, Foreign Food"
[Favorite Deserts]: "Pumpkin Pie, Pistachio Pudding Pie, Cheese Cake, Flan, Birthday Cake Ice Cream, Tres Leches Cake, Chocolate, Whipped Cream, Donuts, Jello, Cotton Candy, French Vanilla Flavored Pirouette Rolled Wafers"
[Favorite Drinks]: "Alcohol, Tea, Grape Juice, Pepsi - Coca Cola - Dr. Pepper and ... Water! xD"
[Favorite Season]: "Winter"
[Favorite Movies]: "The Boon Dock Saints and All Saints Day"
[Favorite Book]: "Physics Of The Impossible by Michio Kaku"
[Favorite Musicians]: "Eminem & Tech N9ne"
[Favorite Leisure Activities]: "Smoking weed with friends and theorizing & cool n' fun stuff like that, Cuddling my cat - Netflix - Internet"
[List 3 Things People Don't Know About You]:
- "I can make a peanut butter jelly sandwich (&) peanut brittle"
- "I love to cuddle more than anything"
- "I blush easy"
  • :
    - "Looking like a retarded duck in front of someone I like"
    - "Burnt Toast"
    - "Cigarettes"
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Return to “Off-Topic”