Abuse of the Public for Hurting the Innocent

General conversation and mundane matters.

VolkodavKO
Forum Member
Forum Member

Abuse of the Public for Hurting the Innocent

Post by VolkodavKO »

If you want to do something evil to somebody and to gain the agreement of the whole human society for this, first all the people must have a bad meaning of that guy, which is easy to arrange.
The best convincing proof are (own wrong actions of the person in question and) videos, but these must be made by such a way to make it impossible to discover that they were created artificially, in other words that they are a cheat.
There are many ways how to create these videos and the most efficient one is to make the guy do or say something what will call out the feelings of dislike in the eyes of the public. Then the folks will agree with what you will do to that person, or, in some cases (like that of mine), with what he will do to himself.
If you will impact his brain (by harmful or Hellish energies and by chemical stuff like it was in my case), he will behave, write and speak in a worse way than before and something of it can cause him to be disliked by the public.
Just as a matter of interest, there are ways how to make a mother hate her own child and to beat it, in exceptional cases even throw it out of the window. Of course, there is no need to add, that the public would then dislike such a mother and would believe any bad words and videos about her.
There are more kinds of tactics for gaining some compromising videos of someone. For instance, in my case they have been doing a lot of crazy things before me (a sudden noise in the bus I was going by, the occurrence of a naked woman in the street before me, nonsensical information said to me etc. etc.) and after some time I ceased to react to it, which makes me look on the videos like I was a crazy or stupid person.
But the energetic and chemical impact on me was deadly and I have only survived thanks to my unusual constitution that allows me to collapse at a later stage than most of the other people would. However, please understand that that the person you see in the TV is a cripple!

Wanna know something about the cheats they have used on me, broadcasted in the TV and you all have believed in them? They are included in some of my writings that you can download here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hva02 ... wisdom.zip

"Imagine a powerful organization that hides a terrible evil. Normal people are totally stupid and they will never find out. And, suddenly, there is one only man who is not stupid fully, but only partly (= me). And who starts to discover that evil and apart from it he explains some spiritual things better than all the current teachings known to the public. And so the organization ridicules and breaks him in front of all the totally stupid normal people and it will convince them that it does not hide any such evil and that the man claims nonsense. And even if that man stands all the pressure years longer than it was originally supposed, and works further, despite it he fails and that because of the last one what he has never expected and what he has never managed to imagine: Because of the 100% betrayal of normal people who were not only totally stupid, but moreover also totally treacherous."

Return to “Off-Topic”