anybody worked as a phone psychic

General conversation and mundane matters.

beero
Forum Member
Forum Member

anybody worked as a phone psychic

Post by beero »

Hi I am wondering if anyone has worked as a phone psychic or knows the score with that, although I know it is seen as a lot of them aren't genuine psychics is it hard to get work and make money doing it? (I am uK based)

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: anybody worked as a phone psychic

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá
beero wrote:Hi I am wondering if anyone has worked as a phone psychic or knows the score with that, although I know it is seen as a lot of them aren't genuine psychics is it hard to get work and make money doing it? (I am uK based)
In my earlier days I did worked as a phone psychic for a callcenter. I really did a good job, there was people asking for me after recieving readings from me. The thing was I was the only one actually reading cards in the call center. Other were painting their nails, reading magazines, or just doing nothing, while doing a "psychic reading" to the customers :/ Soo I wouldn't call to a phone tarot reader. Not everybody has an spiritual ethic

I still do some long distance reading by phone or skype to my clients, but they know me. So it's not about efficiency, because it works, the things is to know that the reader is actually doing the reading or not.

Saravá
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Procel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Procel »

beero wrote:Hi I am wondering if anyone has worked as a phone psychic or knows the score with that, although I know it is seen as a lot of them aren't genuine psychics is it hard to get work and make money doing it? (I am uK based)

Are you thinking of setting up shop for yourself, or looking for a job with an existing outfit?

Procel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Procel »

If you want to do this, there is a psychic entertainers organization you may want to look into. They have a magazine, meetings etc. That would give you some ideas about how to go about getting work. They can be found at p-e-a.org

Return to “Off-Topic”